Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body post-pregnancy has a completely different shape. It is not even a weight thing, the ribcage is larger, the hips are wider, my tummy is softer (I had diastasis recti so ther is sort if a gap in the middle).

You'd think that after this IVF hell she wouldn't care about her figure so much, but hey. I must confess I had a hard time adjusting to the changes myself, despite being very confident - it didn't help that my mother and MIL started commenting about my size and calling me fat, society has started being so judgemental even towards pregnant women!
Your mum and MIL are really lovely:oops:

Oh god woman get over yourself. Anything to get some attention right? Is she verbally incontinent or something? NO ONE CARES!
DC1B96BA-187E-4037-8ABC-21738F0F53C7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Oh god woman get over yourself. Anything to get some attention right? Is she verbally incontinent or something? NO ONE CARES! View attachment 568539
She's going to be a mother soon. At some point it has to stink it that her child will one day grow up and possibly come across all this really unnecessary and disgusting stuff she has posted on line over the years. Maybe it's time to grow up and stop acting like an absolute moron !

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly perplexed how she managed to create a successful blogging career as her content is awful

Reactions: 6
Tbh, she can't even look after her cat, the poor thing shouldn't be going outside after being ran over
I am right in thinking she put the cat out the other day/week? I do skip through her stories, but saw today that poor Inca has a trapped nerve

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she buy Inca because no cat charity or shelter would let her adopt a cat because she lived too near a busy road?!

I mean, that says it all! Yet she let her go out, she got injured and she’s still letting her out?!

I don’t think I would have even considered getting a cat if I lived near a main road. It’s just so unfair, unless you’re specifically adopting a house cat.

Reactions: 5
I'm honestly perplexed how she managed to create a successful blogging career as her content is awful
I do think it used to be a lot better, she actually gave practical advice on bra/clothes shopping if you were larger busted or curvier. I think it actually helped a lot of women who didn’t really know where to find clothes for their body type. Even stuff like finding a sports bra was useful.

But also in the earlier years it was more of a niche so easier to find your audience. Plus size blogging was still pretty new so it cashed in on a big audience and Instagram etc. There hadn’t really been young women at the forefront before, a lot of advertising for plus size clothes was aimed at older women so a lot of younger women were excited to see other girls their shape and size (well, while wearing corsets...). Georgina was fortunate to be there at the right time. There weren’t as many options to buy plus clothes even online, many granny sack tops or big cardigans to hide your figure.

Also back then the big ‘trend’ for plus size was very vintage/rockabilly/burlesque, so it was all wrap dresses, heels and quiffed hair - which is her look (or was). She did collabs with vintage style dress companies which I think did well. Although that look is still around I don’t think it’s as popular as it used to be, now there are more plus size options available I think more women are wearing jeans etc. I think a lot of people are over that aesthetic, but she’s still stuck in the past. And her content has gone downhill since.

Reactions: 8
I do think it used to be a lot better, she actually gave practical advice on bra/clothes shopping if you were larger busted or curvier. I think it actually helped a lot of women who didn’t really know where to find clothes for their body type. Even stuff like finding a sports bra was useful.

But also in the earlier years it was more of a niche so easier to find your audience. Plus size blogging was still pretty new so it cashed in on a big audience and Instagram etc. There hadn’t really been young women at the forefront before, a lot of advertising for plus size clothes was aimed at older women so a lot of younger women were excited to see other girls their shape and size (well, while wearing corsets...). Georgina was fortunate to be there at the right time. There weren’t as many options to buy plus clothes even online, many granny sack tops or big cardigans to hide your figure.

Also back then the big ‘trend’ for plus size was very vintage/rockabilly/burlesque, so it was all wrap dresses, heels and quiffed hair - which is her look (or was). She did collabs with vintage style dress companies which I think did well. Although that look is still around I don’t think it’s as popular as it used to be, now there are more plus size options available I think more women are wearing jeans etc. I think a lot of people are over that aesthetic, but she’s still stuck in the past. And her content has gone downhill since.
The George that exercised in her garage and photographed herself wearing relatable outfits in and around her local area, who was sweet and approachable vanished a long time ago, if she ever existed. In her place is a brash vulgar angry woman who is no longer pleasant to watch.

Reactions: 10
The inspirational quotes video has gotten my back right up. Someone mentioned adoption. Well what’s bloody wrong with adoption, George? I know why they wouldn’t consider it, because you go through rigorous psych evaluations and they’d realise she’s way too immature to look after a bloody child 🙄

Reactions: 3
The quotes are a huge misstep. Extraordinarily passive aggressive and how could you be bothered to go to the effort of knocking them up.

Absolute idiocy. I have battled with myself thinking this, but she is really make a fool of herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
was saying to my mum the other day that I ended up sick of the sight of pin up / vintage type stuff as seemed like it was the only non-frumpy option for ages, loved it at first but just too much!

Reactions: 6
The quotes are a huge misstep. Extraordinarily passive aggressive and how could you be bothered to go to the effort of knocking them up.

Absolute idiocy. I have battled with myself thinking this, but she is really make a fool of herself.
The compilation of passive aggressive negativity pretty much sums her up !

Absolute zero effort went into that dress haul ( the manky rug was very distracting !) And she does realise that in pregnancy it's the norm to go up a dress size ? The constant references to sizing down and adding belts was very odd !

Reactions: 2
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #4: IVF, oversharing and cottage cheese
One
Thread suggestion ....

FFFB4: pregnant at last, treats her husband like trash, gimme that mummy blogger IG cash!
Two
Thread title suggestions ..

Boring grumpy frump with a bump, offer any advice and she gets the hump !

Feel free to tweak!
Three

These are the propositions in chronological order. I hope I didn't forget any. The second has more votes
Who knows how to create a new thread, please?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.