Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can't bare to watch her anymore she's so negative if she would have a two year old by now she's hardly really had a long struggle some people can take two years to conceive and she with her money fast tracked it. She's so privileged and is no way relatable

Reactions: 9
My close family who’ve gone through it would have 10 year old by now. What is the point of viewing it that way really and truly? It may be what you’re dwelling on at 4am, awake, alone....but is it social media content?

Reactions: 8
She said something in her post along the lines of thinking about how they’d have a two year old by now if they’d got pregnant when they started trying, and now ‘how much less time’ she’ll have with her child as a result. I find that quite depressing but typical of her world view, rather than joy and celebration that she’s finally doing what she’s always wanted - it’s just anger that it’s only happening now. I don’t mean to minimise anyone’s experiences but it just seems so sad that nothing is ever enough for her.
That’s such a strange way to look at it, I’ve never come across that view before. It’s such a pessimistic way to think about things. Do you think it stems from her losing her mum at a young age?
Really you could think that about everything though, you could wish you met a partner or friend sooner, wish you’d been born sooner even but life doesn’t work like that. What happened to appreciating what you have? Plus if she had a baby earlier it wouldn’t be *that* baby she is pregnant with now, you can’t live your life imagining what might have been. Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone who's had miscarriages and tried for a lot longer than her, even I don't look at how old the babies would be now, how painful and what would be the point be.
I suppose everyone is different, but she really is a kook isn't she.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s such a strange way to look at it, I’ve never come across that view before. It’s such a pessimistic way to think about things. Do you think it stems from her losing her mum at a young age?
Really you could think that about everything though, you could wish you met a partner or friend sooner, wish you’d been born sooner even but life doesn’t work like that. What happened to appreciating what you have? Plus if she had a baby earlier it wouldn’t be *that* baby she is pregnant with now, you can’t live your life imagining what might have been. Very odd.
Yes exactly. And again I don’t mean to suggest 2 years isn’t a long time when you’re struggling to conceive - it’s so difficult to have that struggle for a sustained period of time. But two years isn’t an enormous period in the big scheme of things is it? Some couples try for over a decade or longer. Again that doesn’t mean she’s not entitled to feeling disappointed or upset it didn’t happen sooner, it just seems strange that her default isn’t ‘finally this has happened, I’m so excited’ and instead is ‘this should’ve happened sooner’. Maybe her mum is linked to it all, I suppose if you suffer a significant trauma as a young person and lose one of the people you love the most - it might give you a pessimistic outlook where you assume the worst?

Also the new mums I know who gave birth during the pandemic have had an awful time of it, no partners at scans, stuck in the house all day apart from walks, no in person NCT, no baby classes to meet other mums, not even possible to sit in a cafe with the pram and a coffee for most of it. If I was her I’d at least be pleased that the world will be more opened up by the time I give birth (well it’s on track to be), rather than lament not managing it sooner during a very difficult period.

Reactions: 6
She was 4 when she lost her mum but has constructed this whole fantasy world in her head of how her life would've been and uses it as an excuse for her appalling attitude and odd behaviour.

She is definitely a glass half empty person, instead of embracing what she has and finding the joy and happiness in that she actively chooses to focus on all the negative and might have beens etc.

I always think of children as a gift not a right. A very precious gift that not all are lucky enough to have. She has been blessed but rather than embrace that and be happy she is choosing to be angry and bitter and just deeply unpleasant generally. Such a shame.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 don't forget she doesn't have the skill set to stack shelves at Tescos or sit on a till !! 🙄
Her sense of entitlement is disgusting. I have little respect for people who haven't ever worked a 'proper' job as they have no understanding of how easy they have it. She has no reason why she can't get a 'normal' job other than she thinks she is too good for it 🙄 did she ever have a Saturday job? Or a first job whilst at uni?
Gets on my nerves how smug she is about her privilege. I think Robbie must have a fairly decent job and props her up financially.

Or maybe people are just bored of your tit...
Again with this years old rant "Instagram is hiding my posts". Boring... Find a new excuse George.

Honestly can't bare to watch her anymore she's so negative if she would have a two year old by now she's hardly really had a long struggle some people can take two years to conceive and she with her money fast tracked it. She's so privileged and is no way relatable
Unconsciously, it's a lot of pressure on the actual baby too who isn't even born. She seriously needs some therapy. And/or chill out if she is able to. I know life and pregnancy are not always like in the movies, all perfect and magic,, but she seems to only focus on the negative experiences at the moment. They're all in good health apparently, they have a home, they have means. They're finally expecting a most welcomed baby. Life is short, a pregnancy is always a unique moment. Just chill out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's letting the frigging cat outside again, bleeping hell she absolutely infuriates me... and trying to justify her decision by saying she's not happy and wouldn't be happy in a catio.

I hate how selfish she is with my absolute LIFE. If she can't cope with a cat meowing how the in god's green earth is she going to cope with a baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hate how selfish she is with my absolute LIFE. If she can't cope with a cat meowing how the in god's green earth is she going to cope with a baby?
It’s certainly going to be intolerable but also, a part of me can’t wait for her to realise exactly what having a baby entails.

I doubt she will bother with getting the baby into a routine, goodbye to late nights and staying in bed until noon, and just, the complete loss of independence which is clear she loves very much. I know she SAYS she doesn’t care about all that but we all know that’s a load of shite.

Reactions: 4
Hi all,
Recent lurker, first time posting!
The constant belly touching were driving me mad this week so I feel better knowing it isn't just me! The voting photo actually made me cringe! Just wait until you have a proper bump to do that, if you really feel the need too?!
A colleague of mine has recently found out she needs IVF, if there weren't constant belly touching photos I might have recommended her page but to share those photos alongside the IVF stuff feels really insensitive.

Hi all,
Recent lurker, first time posting!
The constant belly touching were driving me mad this week so I feel better knowing it isn't just me! The voting photo actually made me cringe! Just wait until you have a proper bump to do that, if you really feel the need too?!
A colleague of mine has recently found out she needs IVF, if there weren't constant belly touching photos I might have recommended her page but to share those photos alongside the IVF stuff feels really insensitive.
God, seriously she is the last person I would recommend my friend too ! The negativity that she exudes is off the scale! Loads of other waaaay more positive accounts out there!

I follow Ashley Klemiux on Instagram, she's American so a bit excitable ( lol) but really lovely. She's just restarting her IVF journey having had loss in various forms but she is very positive and honest. Might be worth your friend having a look at her.

Katie Jane Hughes is doing an extremely mellow, thoughtful, sensitive IVF journey.I’m would recommend her. Plus her make up tutorials are beyond soothing. She is not plus size though.

Reactions: 3
Out of the last 30 posts 28 (yes I’m sad counting 😂) of them have been about either being pregnant, or she mentions her pregnancy in the caption when the post is about something unrelated. Give it a bloody rest.

Out of the last 30 posts 28 (yes I’m sad counting 😂) of them have been about either being pregnant, or she mentions her pregnancy in the caption when the post is about something unrelated. Give it a bloody rest.
She had zero content before the pregnancy so I guess no surprise. I've said it before, her problem is she has no imagination or creativity. Her content over the last few years has been the same old stuff regurgitated again and again. And people were definitely getting bored with her and her self indulged tantrums! I think the baby will now give her the excuse to carry on her SM "career " , I've no doubt at all that all the keeping baby a secret etc will go out the window when she decides to cash in on them. She's nothing but predictable in how she can't keep her mouth shut or things private! Her ego is bigger than her brain that's for sure !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.