Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really could focus on plus size maternity wear - it’s a real gap most ladies struggle with. But no - she comes out looking like a 90’s housewife who’s on her 3rd child. Nothing is inspiring about that at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how she’s coping without her corsets?
Well now she can just let her gunt hang out and call it a bump

her weight loss post is weird. I thought she gained weight this last year not lost. Also... why post that. ESP when the people who actually like you (who aren’t Pervert blokes) are fat and don’t generally like hearing about weight loss etc?

Reactions: 5
She really could focus on plus size maternity wear - it’s a real gap most ladies struggle with. But no - she comes out looking like a 90’s housewife who’s on her 3rd child. Nothing is inspiring about that at all
I've just watched her story ! Talk about a right old frump! Since when did pregnant women have to wear baggy god awful clothes like that and don't get me started on the hideous footwear. It's what we have known all along, her fashion sense is shite and she lacks any imagination or creativity to do anything other than throw on shapeless tents !

Find the overuse of the word grateful when she talks about her baby really sad to hear... how about happy, overjoyed, ecstatic, thrilled, over the moon ? She really is just this miserable ungracious bore.

Reactions: 3
I tapped all through her stories because it was just all about IVF. She would have no content to put out at all without it. I'm not sure she has what it takes to be a mummy blogger either

Reactions: 2
I tapped all through her stories because it was just all about IVF. She would have no content to put out at all without it. I'm not sure she has what it takes to be a mummy blogger either
She's on the beg for maternity clothes! On Twitter slagging Asos off but there are hundreds of dresses, some very similar to her usual stuff ( minus her corsets and belts ! ) on there !

She's on the beg for maternity clothes! On Twitter slagging Asos off but there are hundreds of dresses, some very similar to her usual stuff ( minus her corsets and belts ! ) on there !
She is such a moaning old bore! ASOS have brilliant maternity wear, also just wear your normal stuff until you’re a lot further on. I don’t think I bought any maternity wear until I was about 7 months gone and then it was a swimming costume and a pair of dungarees

Reactions: 5
She is such a moaning old bore! ASOS have brilliant maternity wear, also just wear your normal stuff until you’re a lot further on. I don’t think I bought any maternity wear until I was about 7 months gone and then it was a swimming costume and a pair of dungarees
And of course if she hadn't sold all the gifted floaty dresses she received last summer she wouldn't have to buy any maternity dresses !

Reactions: 6
She’s making me laugh with all this maternity gear bollocks. None of that belly is bump yet. None of it. Plus, no offense to any fellow fatties who’ve been or are pregnant but, from experience, there is no need for maternity gear whatsoever when you’re already fat because most plus size clothing is designed as shapeless sacks anyway. You can just buy regular cheapy clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s making me laugh with all this maternity gear bollocks. None of that belly is bump yet. None of it. Plus, no offense to any fellow fatties who’ve been or are pregnant but, from experience, there is no need for maternity gear whatsoever when you’re already fat because most plus size clothing is designed as shapeless sacks anyway. You can just buy regular cheapy clothing.
I was going to say when I was last pregnant a decade ago now, I got oversized tops and leggings a few sizes up from Asda and some bits from the charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ you’re only wearing it for a few months so what’s the point

Reactions: 7
I was going to say when I was last pregnant a decade ago now, I got oversized tops and leggings a few sizes up from Asda and some bits from the charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️ you’re only wearing it for a few months so what’s the point
anything to create a drama with George!

When I was pregnant I didn't have any maternity wear because it was the 90s and leggings and a checked shirt were everyday wear anyway. I was a size 10 and being short in the body all leggings came up to my boobs so I made do with everything I already had or bought cheap leggings in a larger size. I have more money now so I'm sure I'd splash out and buy a couple of outfits but there really is no need. If my elasticated waists dealt with my 40" waist then I'm sure hers can!

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestions ..

Boring grumpy frump with a bump, offer any advice and she gets the hump !

Feel free to tweak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
E2B1D57E-0B89-4858-B753-EE5C14230AE2.jpeg

The fat cupping is getting ridiculous... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said something in her post along the lines of thinking about how they’d have a two year old by now if they’d got pregnant when they started trying, and now ‘how much less time’ she’ll have with her child as a result. I find that quite depressing but typical of her world view, rather than joy and celebration that she’s finally doing what she’s always wanted - it’s just anger that it’s only happening now. I don’t mean to minimise anyone’s experiences but it just seems so sad that nothing is ever enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.