Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“PlEaSE DoNT’t GiVE mE aNy ADviCe” but do “please give me credit for working out”... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she burned a lot of bridges when they all did that documentary and she tried to present herself as a “good” fat person who exercised with a personal trainer while the rest of them where all going for the body positive we love our fat as it is angle.

Reactions: 2
I think she burned a lot of bridges when they all did that documentary and she tried to present herself as a “good” fat person who exercised with a personal trainer while the rest of them where all going for the body positive we love our fat as it is angle.
LOL totally recommend people watch this if they haven’t - I remember the modelling agency basically telling her she’s not a model on it

didn’t she slag off Tess Holliday on it too,right when she was at her most famous?

Reactions: 3
LOL totally recommend people watch this if they haven’t - I remember the modelling agency basically telling her she’s not a model on it didn’t she slag off Tess Holliday on it too,right when she was at her most famous?
She still does. She hates her guts.

Reactions: 4
LOL totally recommend people watch this if they haven’t - I remember the modelling agency basically telling her she’s not a model on it

didn’t she slag off Tess Holliday on it too,right when she was at her most famous?
What was the documentary called ?

Cottage cheese anyone? 🤮🤮🤮
There is just no need for it, she does not need to lie there and go into such graphic detail the way she does but she has this weird gleeful expression on her face and takes such delight at being as foul as she possibly can. She really is vile.

And the 'I speak to my friends' speech she is now regularly saying in reference to any queries ....anyone else get the impression her friends are non existent? She's soo unlikeable I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
Ah, she’s said any of her friends who wilfully didn’t respond to her cries for help are gone.

The thing is, some people just think it’s the most private of private business and don’t want to go there. I don’t think FFFB registers (no tit) that not everyone puts everything front and centre nor wants it from others. I am psychotically private and would find that kind of oversharing, well, overwhelming.

What I don’t get is the way she keeps going on about how she doesn’t need advice and what works for one person won’t work for another but then seems to be giving a step by step guide to how she got pregnant

Reactions: 6
Ah, she’s said any of her friends who wilfully didn’t respond to her cries for help are gone.

The thing is, some people just think it’s the most private of private business and don’t want to go there. I don’t think FFFB registers (no tit) that not everyone puts everything front and centre nor wants it from others. I am psychotically private and would find that kind of oversharing, well, overwhelming.
The thing is friendship is a 2 way street and she has this ability to make it all about her and this inability to listen to any other pov other than her own !

Her whole vibe is toxic. I don't expect the rejected ' friends' have lost any sleep over being ejected from her life !

Plus Sized Wars - it was on Channel 4
Only found a few clips and she's on one pontificating!

Interesting to see she's not in the DV and CT clique! And also interesting to see how changed those two women are ! The years have certainly not been kind to either !

Reactions: 2
I *think* she thought she should have got a lingerie modelling gig that went to Tess and said on that tv program that she was too angry to talk about it. The implication was that she was a better choice because she was at the smaller end of plus and an hourglass. But maybe that was on Twitter? It was so long ago I can’t remember the details. I was really shocked at what a bad sport she was though. Really bratty.

Reactions: 1
Don't lie George, you lost your only friends long time ago.
Maybe she talks about her husband's friends.
We’re in the middle of a pandemic we are all struggling with our own tit, this is so selfish

Don't lie George, you lost your only friends long time ago.
Maybe she talks about her husband's friends.
She's always been selfish and needy ! Being pregnant has just taken that to a whole new high with her!

I remember when that other awful friend of hers announced she had cancer and George still put posts up saying she was struggling!

Motherhood is gonna be a massive shock to her ! She has noo clue how hard the road ahead is about to become !

Reactions: 5
She’s emotionally unhinged and I feel bad for her unborn child already. She should spend less time and money on the gym and instead invest in some intense therapy before the baby arrives. It would be much more beneficial!

Reactions: 7
Everything, absolutely *everything*, she posts is connected to being pregnant. That's just... Not normal. She is absolutely consumed completely as if her personality is now "person who is pregnant".

When she has this baby and she realises just how bad those first months are, she's going to be insufferable. Even though it's like that for everyone, she'll be having a much worse time than any other new mum and nobody understands her and her experience is so unique
🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.