Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s how she starts that story! Like trying to attempt a seductive/sultry vibe before talking tit about tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder when she'll rant about professionals being judgey her house just seems unclean not really a good environment for a baby
Her house is an untidy grubby mess ! But that's her in every aspect of her life. She has a bedroom overflowing with clothes falling out of drawers and cupboards as well as filed on the floor. She always looks grungy and in need of a good ironing! She's no excuse really as she is home all the time !

She really needs to give this IVF and TTC tit a rest. I’ve been TTC for many years (I don’t care to count them otherwise it’ll just make me more depressed) and I wouldn’t ever even think about shoving all of this IVF info in people’s faces. Maybe she should ease up and consider those who don’t have the money or live in the right areas for IVF, and who have struggled to even get a pregnancy to stick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She really needs to give this IVF and TTC tit a rest. I’ve been TTC for many years (I don’t care to count them otherwise it’ll just make me more depressed) and I wouldn’t ever even think about shoving all of this IVF info in people’s faces. Maybe she should ease up and consider those who don’t have the money or live in the right areas for IVF, and who have struggled to even get a pregnancy to stick.
Sending you a massive hug, can only imagine how painful seeing her verbal overload the past few weeks must be for you.

Her page is now nothing but a pregnancy/ ivf onslaught so I'm sure most of her following is leaving in droves. She has bored me for about a year now so I'm no longer following but she does come up on my SM regularly. She's completely lost her way as far as her content as a plus sizeblogger goes.

Reactions: 5
Sending you a massive hug, can only imagine how painful seeing her verbal overload the past few weeks must be for you.

Her page is now nothing but a pregnancy/ ivf onslaught so I'm sure most of her following is leaving in droves. She has bored me for about a year now so I'm no longer following but she does come up on my SM regularly. She's completely lost her way as far as her content as a plus sizeblogger goes.
Thank you 💖 we’ve been unfortunate in the baby situation for many years and I can’t fathom how insensitive she’s being most days. I’ve muted her on everything as of a few days ago, I’ve even considered messaging about it because it’s just too damn much.
She has absolutely no idea of what she actually stands for as a PS blogger, she may as well shut up shop.

Once this baby is born it’ll be endless baby photos, I can’t deal with baby photos!!

I would think that a lot of her following being plus size and knowing fertility issues are a factor amongst this group of women, her content of late has caused a lot of pain to many.
Her flippant look away if it's not for you is pretty callous considering those are the women that have followed her for years and allowed her to make a living over the years too. Her lack of any thought towards them or anyone that has supported her account as a plus size woman over the years is staggering. She really is a deeply unpleasant and self absorbed individual .

Reactions: 7
It does sound like she’s going to try to make the move into mummy blogger but I just don’t think she’s relatable enough for it

Yes it seems she’s quickly forgotten the pain and struggle of how hard it can be when you’re struggling to conceive. Now she’s pregnant it’s ‘I’m alright Jack, so screw everybody else’ which does align with her selfish personality. A baby will be a rude awakening for many reasons, one being she’ll no longer be the star of the show.

Thinking of anyone who has felt triggered or upset by her relentless pregnancy content - it’s probably best to unfollow (as many already have) as I can’t see her easing up.

Thank you 💖 we’ve been unfortunate in the baby situation for many years and I can’t fathom how insensitive she’s being most days. I’ve muted her on everything as of a few days ago, I’ve even considered messaging about it because it’s just too damn much.
She has absolutely no idea of what she actually stands for as a PS blogger, she may as well shut up shop.

Once this baby is born it’ll be endless baby photos, I can’t deal with baby photos!!
I can imagine she’ll post lost of photos but block out the baby’s face for privacy. She seems the type to make a big fuss about not wanting to share her child online (which is fine) but constantly posting about them and sharing hundreds of photos with their face hidden regardless (confusing message!).

• Heart

I’m so sorry you’re in this situation but I’d advise you not to message her. She won’t react kindly and she’ll probably get defensive and rude and that’s the last thing you need.

Just unfollow her, for your mental health. All the best to you.

Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry you’re in this situation but I’d advise you not to message her. She won’t react kindly and she’ll probably get defensive and rude and that’s the last thing you need.

Just unfollow her, for your mental health. All the best to you.
I agree, avoid contacting her especially as she can be pretty venomous in how she responds back and is notorious for screen shoting and plastering over her Instagram and Twitter any messages that are critical of her.

I agree, avoid contacting her especially as she can be pretty venomous in how she responds back and is notorious for screen shoting and plastering over her Instagram and Twitter any messages that are critical of her.
Very true, she would definitely repost it across her channels suggesting people are trying to tell her what to post. Best to stay away, she doesn’t have the self awareness to reflect on her actions even if confronted - she’ll just lash out in her usual way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes it seems she’s quickly forgotten the pain and struggle of how hard it can be when you’re struggling to conceive. Now she’s pregnant it’s ‘I’m alright Jack, so screw everybody else’ which does align with her selfish personality. A baby will be a rude awakening for many reasons, one being she’ll no longer be the star of the show.

Thinking of anyone who has felt triggered or upset by her relentless pregnancy content - it’s probably best to unfollow (as many already have) as I can’t see her easing up.

I can imagine she’ll post lost of photos but block out the baby’s face for privacy. She seems the type to make a big fuss about not wanting to share her child online (which is fine) but constantly posting about them and sharing hundreds of photos with their face hidden regardless (confusing message!).
She won't be able to help herself ! She made some speech about not wanting to say when the baby was due and then put a post on Twitter saying what star sign the baby will be ! Doesn't take a genius to work out based on that when the baby is due ! She loves the drama and attention !

• Haha
It does sound like she’s going to try to make the move into mummy blogger but I just don’t think she’s relatable enough for it
I reckon she will go down the whole slummy mummy route. Showing the "harsh reality" of motherhood

So expect big period knickers, stretch marks, poo stories, oversharing...I.e. everything she does now but relayed to pregnancy/birth/motherhood

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I reckon she will go down the whole slummy mummy route. Showing the "harsh reality" of motherhood

So expect big period knickers, stretch marks, poo stories, oversharing...I.e. everything she does now but relayed to pregnancy/birth/motherhood
Completely agree because her go to is always toilet humour and bodily functions ! Gross !

Anyone else think she’s now dressing soo frumpy!

4 months pregnant doesn't mean you have to wear tent like dresses and granny sandals !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.