Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you’re in this situation but I’d advise you not to message her. She won’t react kindly and she’ll probably get defensive and rude and that’s the last thing you need.

Just unfollow her, for your mental health. All the best to you.
Don’t worry, it was only a brief consideration! I quickly decided that she wasn’t worth my time or effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We all are disgusting humans and need hobbies... and friends.... apparently.
I’ve not read the article but I’ve never seen personal details detailed anywhere on this site.
I don’t need friends I have tattle hunny 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I was completely blinded by my “love” for George for years but since the IVF news, the veil has finally shifted. I don’t even know how I came across this thread as I’ve never heard of Tattle before but my god, it reassuring to see others feeling the same way as I do about the content of her pregnancy posts and stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is even saying it’s not baby. It’s desperate.

I cannot stand that womb cupping thing anyway, ever, on anyone, no matter the stage .... it it will come in time though there is no need to force it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s doing bump pictures when she’s only 14 weeks... like get a grip
Not too long ago she says she wasn’t going to share hoe far along she is because Robbie is a private person. Well, that went out of the window quickly... she has ZERO regard and respect for him.

Reactions: 8
And we are now back to bad form squats. The bounce. The buck. She should invest her money in a better coach.

Reactions: 4
And the fact she loves telling people she isn’t the “problem” it’s just so insensitive to Robbie and women who do have problems conceiving

Reactions: 9
And we are now back to bad form squats. The bounce. The buck. She should invest her money in a better coach.
Is she seriously considering lifting like that during pregnancy? You’d think now that she’s worked so hard to get knocked up that she’d make sure she was doing everything right, not that mess of a workout.

• Heart
And this was the woman a few weeks ago too scared to bend to do her shoes up!

Nothing wrong with exercising during pregnancy but you would think after all she has said about the difficulties conceiving etc that she wouldn't put herself at risk. Soo many more things she could be doing that doesn't involve her straining herself like that ...silly silly woman !

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what Robbie has done behind the scenes that has resulted in her attitude towards him and his boundaries with sharing etc. I fully reckon he knobbed someone else a while back.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’d love to know what Robbie has done behind the scenes that has resulted in her attitude towards him and his boundaries with sharing etc. I fully reckon he knobbed someone else a while back.
As far as I remember, she was always like this with him. crappy humour in his posts for ex before he changed his Instagram account. Commenting several times that he had to endure her tantrums. He's just a carpet.

Reactions: 4
She's the very definition of a true narcissist. Doesn't matter to her that he is her husband, her child's father etc. Its all about her, her inflated ego and the attention she craves. She also has no empathy so really doesn't care that he is a private man and that all her recent revelations about him being sterile and rubbish at satisfying her in bed are massively embarrassing and disrespectful to him.

I love the way this a proper way of putting what I’d say of - She’s a bleeping bleep

She's the very definition of a true narcissist. Doesn't matter to her that he is her husband, her child's father etc. Its all about her, her inflated ego and the attention she craves. She also has no empathy so really doesn't care that he is a private man and that all her recent revelations about him being sterile and rubbish at satisfying her in bed are massively embarrassing and disrespectful to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not surprising that she’d be with someone who’s a bit of a doormat, I get the feeling that she’d hate anyone who would stand up to her

I was completely blinded by my “love” for George for years but since the IVF news, the veil has finally shifted. I don’t even know how I came across this thread as I’ve never heard of Tattle before but my god, it reassuring to see others feeling the same way as I do about the content of her pregnancy posts and stories!
I’ve been on this thread for a while now but I didn’t actually realise how much I didn’t like her till I checked out this thread. Then when I thought about it I realised I’d actually disliked her for ages, but was blinded to it as I’d initially been such a fan

She says she won’t share the gender but I reckon she will end up sharing as she’s gagging to talk about it all as much as physically possible

I cannot bear to watch her exercise, she has the worst form. I am honestly shocked she’s never massively injured herself.

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously considering lifting like that during pregnancy? You’d think now that she’s worked so hard to get knocked up that she’d make sure she was doing everything right, not that mess of a workout.
That goodlucknic lifted weights and worked out throughout her ivf & pregnancy. Fffb has reposted her a few times. Actually seems like a really nice girl. But think fffb will be trying to one up her.

She's driving me bleeping nuts. I followed her for years back when she was all about proper bra sizing and was fully into her blog. And then slowly it became ever more clear that she has a raging personality disorder and is genuinely intolerable. She seems to have had many "best friends" that are fellow instagrammers etc and she is intensely into them and suddenly they disappear. I seem to recall years ago something about her basically being a stroppy royal pain in the arse who argues with everyone and "pushes them away". She seems to have been royally hoofed out of the plus size instagrammer clique. And now she is just insufferable with this "don't come at me about my fertility, don't ask me questions, don't dare talk about it. BUT PLEASE ASK ME ALL THE QUESTIONS, ME ME ME ME ME".

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.