Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even flog some awful pineapple leggings without mentioning that she is pregnant, she is a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just found myself balls deep in her Twitter trying to find out what star sign she said the baby would have, couldn’t find it and also want to gouge my eyes out... can someone please tell me so that I don’t need to continue digging 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wrote it on here a few weeks ago as I read it on her Twitter too! It was the Star signs for September/ October. If I remember correctly she mentioned Libra and Scorpio? She implied the baby was due end of September beginning of October !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gross! Clean your bleeping house for gods sake. She’s able bodied and doesn’t work full time - there’s really no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My god, how long have those nasty rats been dead now??? And she still had junk and food in that room? Oh god that baby seems doomed! 🤦🏻‍♀️
That what I was thinking. They've been dead for years now. Filthy couple!

Gross! Clean your bleeping house for gods sake. She’s able bodied and doesn’t work full time - there’s really no excuse.
Like they didn't have time during lockdown...

I wrote it on here a few weeks ago as I read it on her Twitter too! It was the Star signs for September/ October. If I remember correctly she mentioned Libra and Scorpio? She implied the baby was due end of September beginning of October !
Virgo or Libra then. Scorpio is after.

Reactions: 3
That what I was thinking. They've been dead for years now. Filthy couple!

Like they didn't have time during lockdown...

Virgo or Libra then. Scorpio is after.
Yes sorry, she mentioned both ! She can't help herself!

Reactions: 1
With their lack of hygiene I hope for the baby’s sake that breastfeeding works out for her. She wouldn’t be capable of putting in the work of keeping things cleans and sterile... Bottle feeding is harder than people think. it requires lots of planning and cleaning and sterilising.
Gross filthy woman

Reactions: 10
Urgh I feel for her midwives and future health visitors she's such a grubby cow

Reactions: 4
I used to wonder if all the angry / woe is me type posts were a sort of persona for the gram but nope she’s just vapid and vile.

Who cares if it was expensive, you’re having a much longed for baby, enjoy it and be happy instead of constantly complaining or shaming your husband or inserting that you’re pregnant into everything. Boring slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Libra/Scorpio so she must be due the end of October. View attachment 558595
That's the one i saw and read in disbelief!

Firstly because she is making such a big deal about keeping the birth and name etc private ( that will last all of 5 minutes, she won't be able to help herself!)

Secondly this is apparently a much longed for child so money doesn't come into surely !

And she better get used to kissing goodbye to her money! Babies are expensive!!

Just as a side note, the start of lockdown she sent up a thing so that people could send her money ? Does anyone else remember that ? She was pleading poverty and saying she didn't know how she was going to manage because her work had dried up, I think there were actually people that sent her money but she was massively called out over it ...and yet here we are a year later learning she has paid privately £1000s to have IVF treatment?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion ....

FFFB4: pregnant at last, treats her husband like trash, gimme that mummy blogger IG cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's the one i saw and read in disbelief!

Firstly because she is making such a big deal about keeping the birth and name etc private ( that will last all of 5 minutes, she won't be able to help herself!)

Secondly this is apparently a much longed for child so money doesn't come into surely !

And she better get used to kissing goodbye to her money! Babies are expensive!!

Just as a side note, the start of lockdown she sent up a thing so that people could send her money ? Does anyone else remember that ? She was pleading poverty and saying she didn't know how she was going to manage because her work had dried up, I think there were actually people that sent her money but she was massively called out over it ...and yet here we are a year later learning she has paid privately £1000s to have IVF treatment?
After claiming she was poor and needed money to keep offering a good content to her followers (hahaha), she let out that she had a new car. Her vanity betrays her.

Reactions: 9
After claiming she was poor and needed money to keep offering a good content to her followers (hahaha), she let out that she had a new car. Her vanity betrays her.
Justifying that car by saying she donated the money to charity... Which we never have seen any proof of...

Reactions: 7
She was scamming people plain and simple - buy me a Kofi, just giving or whatever it was and then she’s paying thousands for IVF and a new car? Scandalous

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know about the asking for money thing! Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower!

Reactions: 6
Asking for money is what made me see if she had a thread!

It was so tone deaf

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know about the asking for money thing! Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower!
It was right at the start of lockdown last year, she put a big post up on Facebook asking for money as she created all her content for free and that her work was now drying up and that basically she felt she deserved to be compensated !

Some people did send her money and she stated she would donate all she received to charity ( no evidence that she ever did!) because there was a huge uproar and people basically called her on the post because she was more than capable of going and getting a job in Tescos etc. She deleted the post and had a meltdown over it as per the norm with her when her crappy behaviour is called out.

To find out that she in fact had plenty of money but was basically just being a crappy human trying to cash in on the pandemic is pretty disgusting.

I think someone did screenshot the fb thing so it could be on one of her earlier threads on here ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.