Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also find it odd that someone who has the amount of bras she has, and we are talking hundreds, doesn’t have one that she can wear comfortably so it's not necessary for her to take her bra off in the car !

Reactions: 5
I also find it odd that someone who has the amount of bras she has, and we are talking hundreds, doesn’t have one that she can wear comfortably so it's not necessary for her to take her bra off in the car !
Recently she announced a partnership with Ewa Michalak too.

Reactions: 1
Beautiful looking bras but they give big boobs are horrid droopy shape.
Disagree - I don't think they do that to hers and they definitely don't do it to mine. They've done wonders for me and are IMO much better than Bravissimo, Panache, Curvy Kate, the list goes on.

Recently she announced a partnership with Ewa Michalak too.
Her bras are stunning and very popular in Poland and use traditional methods to be made however they do suit smaller breasts better

You know I don't think she will be able to slide that easily into the slummy mummy Insta niche. Mummy bloggers are either super edited, with these dreamy shots of children running in fields, or - if they go down the slummy mummy route - they are hilarious and real. She's not funny, just really angry - I don't understand who that would appeal to tbh!

Reactions: 8
Everything, absolutely *everything*, she posts is connected to being pregnant. That's just... Not normal. She is absolutely consumed completely as if her personality is now "person who is pregnant".

When she has this baby and she realises just how bad those first months are, she's going to be insufferable. Even though it's like that for everyone, she'll be having a much worse time than any other new mum and nobody understands her and her experience is so unique
🙄🙄
I agree. She has NO idea what she’s got coming. God forbid she will have a colicky baby.

Reactions: 3
You know I don't think she will be able to slide that easily into the slummy mummy Insta niche. Mummy bloggers are either super edited, with these dreamy shots of children running in fields, or - if they go down the slummy mummy route - they are hilarious and real. She's not funny, just really angry - I don't understand who that would appeal to tbh!
And she lacks the imagination and creativity to think of something original .

She's gonna be one of those horror of a mum who's child always does everything first and who takes the shine off any other child's achievements !

She's definitely in for a rude awakening !!!

Her bras are stunning and very popular in Poland and use traditional methods to be made however they do suit smaller breasts better
Are they? (Popular in Poland)
There are so many brands from there!
I wanted to try EM but I am afraid about the sizing and it is quite expensive lol

Are they? (Popular in Poland)
There are so many brands from there!
I wanted to try EM but I am afraid about the sizing and it is quite expensive lol
I have a few Polish friends that love them. Shipping can be expensive but the bras themselves are such good quality and have outlasted other brands I've tried (I mentioned a few above - I've tried Bravissimo, Panache, Curvy Kate, Playful Promises, Playtex, Cleo by Panache, Nessa, Comexim...none are as good, to be honest). If you join some bra-based groups on Facebook they often buy and sell them there. That's where I got my first one before ordering directly from EM. I didn't get it right the first time but I read a lot of blog posts and measured myself a lot and just went for it in the end. The wires can be relatively narrow though so they won't suit everyone.

I have a few Polish friends that love them. Shipping can be expensive but the bras themselves are such good quality and have outlasted other brands I've tried (I mentioned a few above - I've tried Bravissimo, Panache, Curvy Kate, Playful Promises, Playtex, Cleo by Panache, Nessa, Comexim...none are as good, to be honest). If you join some bra-based groups on Facebook they often buy and sell them there. That's where I got my first one before ordering directly from EM. I didn't get it right the first time but I read a lot of blog posts and measured myself a lot and just went for it in the end. The wires can be relatively narrow though so they won't suit everyone.
Thank you! I'll have to try. I haven't an usual size so it would be complicated to buy a second hand bra to try but I read last time that you can email them if you struggle with the measurements.

Thank you! I'll have to try. I haven't an usual size so it would be complicated to buy a second hand bra to try but I read last time that you can email them if you struggle with the measurements.
You can for sure - I don't know how helpful they are as I never had to but they do offer up help. I've heard their calculator isn't that great though, so be warned if you try to use it. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just can’t bare to give them business. How can they charge the prices they charge but give George so many free sets for her to flog on Facebook? That’s not cool to me - pass the saving onto your customer

Reactions: 11
I just can’t bare to give them business. How can they charge the prices they charge but give George so many free sets for her to flog on Facebook? That’s not cool to me - pass the saving onto your customer
I know she's not even showcased them well think this highlights how number of followers rather than engagement and good showcasing of products is not that important to brands 🙄

Reactions: 4
for my fuller bust friends- I follow & recommend fullerbustinspo on IG. She’s lovely!! Also showcases various brands as well as cheap finds that he followers tag her in.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
for my fuller bust friends- I follow & recommend fullerbustinspo on IG. She’s lovely!! Also showcases various brands as well as cheap finds that he followers tag her in.
She's brilliant! Comes across as really sweet girl and her reviews are honest. She shows the bras from all angles and she doesn't do all the ridiculous jiggling about that George constantly does which is soo annoying!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.