Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that she even mentions that they thought about emptying the room when her whole house is an untidy mess. Everything looks grubby and in need of a deep clean.

Reactions: 5
I think that a lot of her gloating/sharing is due to feeling confident for the first time in her skin. Now she gets to be praised and appreciated for being plus size, even if she is just 3/4 months pregnant and most of her bump is just fat/bloating. It must be an incredibly empowering feeling for someone who always felt quite insecure about her body (as I believe that, despite all the bo-po talk, she massively was)

Reactions: 6
I think she's realised her previous poor / dull / samey content was dwindling fast and has latched onto this as a way of continuing to earn money from SM rather than getting a job in the real world so to speak.

I think she's realised her previous poor / dull / samey content was dwindling fast and has latched onto this as a way of continuing to earn money from SM rather than getting a job in the real world so to speak.
She seems to be losing a lot of followers (which I’m really here for, I hope she takes a massive knock to her precious engagement).
If she wanted to rebrand, she might be successful, but ultimately she’s so obsessed with telling everyone she’s pregnant without and kind of tact or understanding and her aggressive tone is the last thing you want to hear when your pregnant and or trying

She seems to be losing a lot of followers (which I’m really here for, I hope she takes a massive knock to her precious engagement).
If she wanted to rebrand, she might be successful, but ultimately she’s so obsessed with telling everyone she’s pregnant without and kind of tact or understanding and her aggressive tone is the last thing you want to hear when your pregnant and or trying
I can't see any mum brands touching her tbh. Her behaviour on Twitter is disgusting. What company would want to associate with someone that behaves in such a vicious spiteful way ?!

Reactions: 1
“Things that weren’t part of your life before TTC”
“Being hypersensitive about what other people say” .... 👀👀👀
She should maybe have blurred that one out ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said before in this thread (I think) that I quite like her, but this pivot to IVF/instamum content is not really for me.

She’s been extra angry and aggressive too and it’s really tough to read, even though I quite like her and I’m happy for her, I think the anger has just made me think that I can’t be arsed with her any more. 😬

I apologise to anyone in here who does

but who can relate to that absolute psychopath narcissist husband embarrasser and associate with?

Reactions: 2
There is just something soo grubby and repulsive about her. 4 different shades of red ! how can she not see how rotten she looks when she sits their preening into her phone!

Her constipation issues could be because she eats absolute slop !

Reactions: 3
Goodness the difference in approaches between FFFB and Katy Jane Hughes who has just introduced the start of her journey. Now, I’m not into comparing women or comparing experiences but I know who I’ll be following along with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.