Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me realise I have absolutely no clue what her taste in music is, like I've followed her for a LONG time yet couldn't name one band, or indeed any other long term passion in her life other than getting her tits and arse out on the internet. She really has extremely little actual personality or interests when you think about it.
She loved My chemical romance, and others I don't remember.

Reactions: 1
So she is roughly 4 months pregnant, but is still banging on and on and on about her "journey", posting on Instagram pictures that were taken months and months ago of her face in various states of sadness, private pictures that really the world doesn't need to see because, and this might surprise George, those of us with an ounce of intelligence know and understand the IVF route is a difficult one.

Isn't it time that she puts all that sadness behind her and focuses forward, enjoys her pregnancy and stops all the drama and negativity that now seems to be her daily m o on all the SM platforms!

Oh wait this is George we are talking about! The Queen of drama and hateful comments on line !

As you were !!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she ever gets on her own nerves. Like, I am pretty chill and even I get on my wick now and again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone who wants to be the self appointed queen of IVF, she sure seems to love telling people it’s not HER who has fertility issues

• Heart
Honestly I get the struggle to conceive but most once pregnant share the joy but don't bleat on every 5 mins she needs to take a step away from social media and focus on what she's been lucky to have ivf doesn't work for everyone and being this way she's actually alienating a whole group of people she could of related to

Reactions: 6
Honestly I get the struggle to conceive but most once pregnant share the joy but don't bleat on every 5 mins she needs to take a step away from social media and focus on what she's been lucky to have ivf doesn't work for everyone and being this way she's actually alienating a whole group of people she could of related to
People really are getting sick of it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
ANOTHER mention in her stories about how SHE does not have fertility issues and there is nothing wrong with her... I feel for poor Robbie

Reactions: 7
post about the spare room/dumping room/rat room... can anyone else smell their house from here!

• Sick
  • Haha
Wow, that’s such a harsh, unwarranted response!
I don’t know, I think it’s really rude to message a pregnant woman who has already lost a pregnancy and basically say “hope your baby makes it through to the end”. I’d be raging.

And that’s the only thing I’ll ever defend her on 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t know, I think it’s really rude to message a pregnant woman who has already lost a pregnancy and basically say “hope your baby makes it through to the end”. I’d be raging.

And that’s the only thing I’ll ever defend her on 😂😂😂
I think the person was wrong to message that and I’m not surprised she was annoyed by it, but yet again it’s the whole ‘I’m not infertile, MY uterus is fine’. Yeah we all know it’s your husband who has the issue and you’re as fertile as the day is long, stop going on about it! Wouldn’t be surprised if it was making women who do have problems feel bad about themselves too.

I don't have fertility problems but am quite broody, and I am finding all her posts so bloody triggering. If I were struggling to conceive, her posts would really tip me over the edge - it's too much! And it's all right to say "ah just unfollow me", she has experienced first hand how painful the constant triggers could be. A simple pregnancy announcement wouldn't have annoyed anyone, but this is relentless and in everyone's face all the time.

Also, her latest post. 11 rats in a room - it sounds like a horror movie :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 12
I don't have fertility problems but am quite broody, and I am finding all her posts so bloody triggering. If I were struggling to conceive, her posts would really tip me over the edge - it's too much! And it's all right to say "ah just unfollow me", she has experienced first hand how painful the constant triggers could be. A simple pregnancy announcement wouldn't have annoyed anyone, but this is relentless and in everyone's face all the time.

Also, her latest post. 11 rats in a room - it sounds like a horror movie :sick::sick::sick:
Poor bloody rats! In a dark airless room

Reactions: 1
Wow, that’s such a harsh, unwarranted response!
She is just so ungracious in every response she gives these days, of course some of the messages are a tad insensitive but you could also argue her constant bombardment of IVF related stuff on every SM platform has been bloody relentless recently, and not exactly sensitive to a lot of her audience !

I love that she’s already thinking about selling baby clothes on fb marketplace. Any excuse for a few extra quid.

• Haha
Surely that's a spam message though? They must send it out to everybody who is constantly hashtagging IVF stuff. Why even respond? I unfollowed her a long time ago but minute by minute angry updates on anybody's pregnancy is so damn dull, even my friends and sisters.

Surely that's a spam message though? They must send it out to everybody who is constantly hashtagging IVF stuff. Why even respond? I unfollowed her a long time ago but minute by minute angry updates on anybody's pregnancy is so damn dull, even my friends and sisters.
I suppose that’s my point really, it’s not an obviously offensive message, just sounds like something that gets copied and pasted to people using the hashtags, it just seems a really over the top response

Reactions: 4
What the hell is going on with all the hideous dresses recently?! Talk about a frumpy mess 😳

People really are getting sick of it
Ouch ! She keeps going this way , by the time the baby arrives she will have zero followers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.