Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post is heavily about the bedsheet.

Passive aggressive, cross platform sniping - wow.

Bedsheet deployment is right in the same oeuvre as the landing and tablecloth vibe imo.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post is heavily about the bedsheet.

Passive aggressive, cross platform sniping - wow.

Bedsheet deployment is right in the same oeuvre as the landing and tablecloth vibe imo.
Not much love lost between any of that lot ...her landing photo shoots are dire !

Reactions: 1
She seems to make a habit of this! She copied Alexlight recently as well as bodyposipanda ... sums her up really, no imagination or her creativity of her own !
but not long ago she accused Alexlight of copying her with a snarky reaction to one of her photos. She is just such a hypocrite!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Danie V but that comment about the bedsheets is hilarious

George made a comment in one of her videos the other day about Callie and Danie who were bridesmaids at her wedding and said she wish they weren’t in the photos and that they turned out to be dickheads. It was so obvious about them 😂

They’re all gonna be passively sniping at each other now

Reactions: 5

George made a comment in one of her videos the other day about Callie and Danie who were bridesmaids at her wedding and said she wish they weren’t in the photos and that they turned out to be dickheads. It was so obvious about them 😂

I know they were there but they weren’t bridesmaids were they? I thought that was 6 other girls she no longer speaks to...!

Reactions: 5

They weren't bridesmaids, just guests. That curvy wordy was one though.

Fight, fight, fight!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.