Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to read her blog back in the day, stumbled across it looking for a brand review for Freya but i actually missed her transition to instagram and cant remember what she did for a living before? Does anyone know? When did she go full time influencer?
yes I think it was a nanny/childcare job she had.
Also I’m not 100% sure but I think she may have dropped out of uni?

Well done...everything is in the baskets...now put the baskets into one of your many many kitchen cupboards!!
Exactly! The baskets will still collect dust. PUT THEM AWAY, GEORGE!!!! 🤯

I noticed when she moved the camera over to the other counter, she moved it down to the floor - as if to intentionally not record the rest of the room. It’s probably a complete hovel in its entirety.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! The baskets will still collect dust. PUT THEM AWAY, GEORGE!!!! 🤯

I noticed when she moved the camera over to the other counter, she moved it down to the floor - as if to intentionally not record the rest of the room. It’s probably a complete hovel in its entirety.
I agree!

Ohhh ...I think someone might be having a dig at Callie Thorpe!

#imnotbitter #ilookjustasbadingymclothesascalliedoes
#ineedtolearntopose

Her kitchen looks decent sized I've no idea why she has so much stuff really stinks or hoarder but I generally think that she is lazy and can't be bothered and I'm not surprised she has no routine. Even before lockdown she didn't have a job to be up for anything like that at all.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she has bothered to save any money to prepare for the next lockdown? Or will she be on the beg again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh ...I think someone might be having a dig at Callie Thorpe!

#imnotbitter #ilookjustasbadingymclothesascalliedoes
#ineedtolearntopose
I missed that dig? Where did you see it?

oh and about her precious jobs, as a waitress and a nanny, imagine that 🤣🤣 Must be lovely to be served by George, if you send something back to the kitchen she’ll argue with you and will beg you for tips 🤣🤣🤣
She must have been one hell of a Mary Poppins bringing in some sunshine, poor kids!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

oh and about her precious jobs, as a waitress and a nanny, imagine that 🤣🤣 Must be lovely to be served by George, if you send something back to the kitchen she’ll argue with you and will beg you for tips 🤣🤣🤣
She must have been one hell of a Mary Poppins bringing in some sunshine, poor kids!! 🤣
On her post today where she is dressed like a woman ! She says about sending the pics to Vogue !

Reactions: 2
On her post today where she is dressed like a woman ! She says about sending the pics to Vogue !
She is a sneaky little tit isn’t she? Of course she is jealous of Callie, (who I find equally unbearable by the way and I unfollowed a week after starting following her) and she must think that she would have been a way better choice.

She actually seemed happy back when she was a nanny

Reactions: 3
Now we are in lockdown again I wonder if there will be another go fund me?

• Angry
Equally Dani V with “better hang those bed sheets up again gals” during the lockdown announcement yesterday. Did make me laugh.

Zero solidarity amongst this lot is there.

posing in front of hung up bed sheets because of restricted location shooting I assume.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.