Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is true she falls out with everyone 😂😂😂
And of course it's everyone else at fault and nothing to do with her piss poor attitude and bad temper ...most be exhausting going through life upsetting everyone and taking no personal responsibility for own behaviour. I find all her sermons laughable especially as she shows no growth as a person...been following her a few years now and if anything she is becoming increasingly worse in how she behaves and reacts...she really isn't a good person.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that and wondered if she was talking about Callie and dani but honestly who knows? She seems to struggle so much to keep friends. Also the comment about how she hopes Robbie has an affair - how effing ridiculous if she ffs. Who says that?!?
That affair comment left a bad taste in my mouth. I know it was a joke, but it felt really off-key to me.

Reactions: 6
I barely ever see her with friends. Both her and Robbie seem to be so weird and have no friends
True. But I know of a group Robbie knocks about with. They always have random parties and are out on the pop (not at the moment obviously lol) she’s never there. She’s never invited 🤣 it’s funny I’m sure I’ve said this before but a few who he has on Instagram will never like or comment on a picture he uploads if it has Georgina in it 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That affair comment left a bad taste in my mouth. I know it was a joke, but it felt really off-key to me.
Somethings you never say in jest and imo that's one of them... could you imagine the meltdown if he was actually cheating on her ?!

Reactions: 7
I think she fell out with a bunch of her bridesmaids so the comment could be at that. She had about 6 I think (!). She seems the type who has ‘friend of the month’ but then they inevitably fall out and never speak again.

She’s loud and obnoxious when she is out ... we've all seen the weird singing loudly into her phone with her mates cringing in the background posts...

Reactions: 5
Not surprised she is pretty me me me all the time anyone tells a story she's had it worse or better experience.

As for the affair thing my gawd

I had to go watch it when I saw your post :D She said certain people at her wedding that then revealed themselves to be dickheads. Is it a fairly certain assumption it's Callie, Dani etc.?
Same as you. Had to watch!😂
Did she also say she regrets her look that day?

I barely ever see her with friends. Both her and Robbie seem to be so weird and have no friends
He has (if you ever seen his account) but he generally sees them alone.....
There is the covid thing of course but where is her bestie Lisa for ex?

Imagine, someone said she has a crush on Robbie😂

I think she fell out with a bunch of her bridesmaids so the comment could be at that. She had about 6 I think (!). She seems the type who has ‘friend of the month’ but then they inevitably fall out and never speak again.
They were never real friends really. Who choses social media acquaintances to be your bridesmaids?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So did anyone see the story she made today where she called those people that were at her wedding (Callie, Dani etc etc) dickheads?? My goodness
I found it more shocking to hear she says she wants to write a book! 🤣🤣🤣 Even more shocking is that she thinks she has the talent and her life is interesting enough to do so. 🤣🤣🤣 What is the book going to be about? How tiring it is to make half naked pictures of yourself, shake your arse in videos and get your nails done? Don’t make me laugh! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
By the way, now we know her agency is 84world_. It's Danielle Vanier's too.
And other influencers in their page you probably know but I have no idea who they might be😂

Reactions: 3
And other influencers in their page you probably know but I have no idea who they might be😂
Obviously an agency that manages the dregs ...can not see what the possible attraction can be of managing someone as vulgar and grubby as George and as bone idle as DV !

and apparently it is the agency that wants her to do these paid boxes/subscription things... Yeah that’s gonna work...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and apparently it is the agency that wants her to do these paid boxes/subscription things... Yeah that’s gonna work...
Course it is ! ...no mention of that when she first pitched the idea on her fb etc. Could tell she was lying because she skipped over it all quickly.

Defensive George is at it again. Defending herself over the mess that is her kitchen. Oh ffs can she just stop already defending before anyone has even said anything and just live her life? The look in her eyes when she starts her defensive rant is just so annoying and her clawing at her face with those disgusting nails doesn’t make it any better.

• Heart
Defensive George is at it again. Defending herself over the mess that is her kitchen. Oh ffs can she just stop already defending before anyone has even said anything and just live her life? The look in her eyes when she starts her defensive rant is just so annoying and her clawing at her face with those disgusting nails doesn’t make it any better.
Honestly she is ridiculous! I've got a big kitchen but I don't have all my condiments spread all over the counter ! That's what the cupboards are for !

As with everything in that house, it's a grubby untidy mess ...she chooses to live that way and that is her choice but let's not pretend its anything other than sheer laziness and lack of organisation!

she defo comes across as the type to go out have a drink and try and start trouble then get upset when she messes with the wrong person 🤣 Giving dirty looks across the floor only not when she’s doing her photo shoot outside by the bins and bushes with her kebab and garlic

• Haha
  • Heart
She doesn’t drink,

I always assumed she hates Christmas (and don’t we know it, and all weather here in the UK apart from brain melting heat) because of the Mum situation, the commercial focus on happy happy family festive time. I would struggler tbh, if I had the unresolved issues she says she has.

She doesn’t drink,

I always assumed she hates Christmas (and don’t we know it, and all weather here in the UK apart from brain melting heat) because of the Mum situation, the commercial focus on happy happy family festive time. I would struggler tbh, if I had the unresolved issues she says she has.
She grew up with a mum ! When she forgets herself she refers to her as mum not step mum ...It really annoys me that she justifies her crappy behaviour to some sad childhood that she didn't have...I'm not saying that there aren't some issues from her childhood, those of us that loose parents young will always have those but please don't use them to justify being a crappy human being.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.