Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curvywordy disappeared from one day to another but her account is still there, years later. I followed her because we have similar boobs but I soon discovered she was mad😂
She had a normal job (which is fine, changed a few times, location too) and was never a major blogger.
-She advertised what was gifted and sent to her so, many times, too small bras (what is the point if you can just use them once and they break somehow because the size isn't right but they don't do bigger sizes).
-In general for swimsuits and clothes, she used the wrong size (too small) and still said she could have downsize.
-Absolutely no sense of fashion
-Looked much bigger in the photos made by other bloggers when they met
-Completely hysterical with men. They are all pigs but a lot of very racy photos and she also created an Amazon page with items she liked so her followers (the actual pigs really) could buy them for her to wear them in photos. Otherwise, she couldn't pay for it and continue her blogger job.
-In her forties and oversensitive : her colleagues and family were all mean to her blah blah even the nurses and doctors at hospital...

I certainly forget a lot of stuff but I hope she has some therapy or something for her own sake.

She was one of her bridesmaids but I don't think they were ever real friends. Georgina doesn't appear to have many friends (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but just chose other bloggers for appearances as she wanted a big wedding I guess.
You seem to know quite a lot about her, and I've always wondered - do you have any receipts for the bold? The Amazon page, other blogger pics, colleagues/nurses being mean? I've never seen this but followed her years ago and quite enjoyed her content.

Reactions: 4
You seem to know quite a lot about her, and I've always wondered - do you have any receipts for the bold? The Amazon page, other blogger pics, colleagues/nurses being mean? I've never seen this but followed her years ago and quite enjoyed her content.
I don’t follow her anymore but i don’t remember seeing any of this? I know her boobs were at least an L cup so i can imagine she struggled a fair bit to find stuff that actually fitted. I do remember a few tutorials on adjusting vest tops to fit.

She seemed quite nice.

Reactions: 2

I don’t follow her anymore but i don’t remember seeing any of this? I know her boobs were at least an L cup so i can imagine she struggled a fair bit to find stuff that actually fitted. I do remember a few tutorials on adjusting vest tops to fit.

She seemed quite nice.
I followed her for a little while too ...she posted lots of nice lingerie shots back then ...but her personality was depressing...she was nice but always down in the dumps.

Her fashion sense was dire though ...!

She seemed quite nice.
Me neither, I never saw. That's why I asked. I do still follow her but she hasn't posted in such a long time. I thought she seemed lovely.

Reactions: 3
Did I mishear too ...or she corrected herself quickly...but did she say something about her and Robbie going to Cambodia this year ? She quickly brushed over it...perhaps remembering she had plead poverty back in April and taken money off her followers!
It was last year if I remember well. Robbie organized it as all the big holidays abroad (and certainly paid for it). The year before it was Japan. Or is the contrary?

It was last year if I remember well. Robbie organized it as all the big holidays abroad (and certainly paid for it). The year before it was Japan. Or is the contrary?
I think she said something about going back this year but she caught herself and brushed over it quick ....

She really is pathetic...just can't let the squat criticism go...how sad to be that petty about something soo ridiculously meaningless!

Last edited:
I followed her too. And her content is still there I Imagine, at least her instagram page was the other day I checked and her site too. Didn't see the bit about family that time but I remember well. Same for the Amazon wishlist. I will check later and do some screenshots.

She seemed quite nice.
I know the struggle as mine are even bigger (cup)., that's why I followed her! The only bras that she was gifted who fitted better were those from Ewa Michalak but the Dear Scantilly were a disaster, although really pretty.

I think she said something about going back this year but she caught herself and brushed over it quick ....

She really is pathetic...just can't let the squat criticism go...how sad to be that petty about something soo ridiculously meaningless!
Alright. Didnt watch her live.

I found the bit about the Amazon wishlist in tumblr (but it's not where I had seen it by then, maybe on her blog). I just remember I was so shocked, you may think it's normal.

Attachments

Last edited:
I followed her too. And her content is still there I Imagine, at least her instagram page was the other day I checked and her site too. Didn't see the bit about family that time but I remember well. Same for the Amazon wishlist. I will check later and do some screenshots.

I know the struggle as mine are even bigger (cup)., that's why I followed her! The only bras that she was gifted who fitted better were those from Ewa Michalak but the Dear Scantilly were a disaster, although really pretty.

I found the bit about the Amazon wishlist in tumblr (but it's not where I had seen it by then, maybe on her blog). I just remember I was so shocked, you may think it's normal.
No that is shocking! Why do these women imagine this is acceptable behaviour? Her other mate did the same after her cancer diagnosis and had people sending her random items from Amazon! All very weird and wrong !

Reactions: 5
What the duck is that new weight lifting video? Do you really need to shake your ass and tits to prep?? God she is such a desperate attention seeker. And what is up with the bra she is wearing? That looks like 0% support! Well done Georgina, doing your job right. Showing us you don’t care at all about the quality of content, just about how many pervs you can get responding to get your engagement up. You are an utter twit.

Reactions: 9
Bigger bodies moves ffs George everybody moves regardless of size but sort your form out. Mind you I think shes tier 4 so her back is safe

OMG, I'm glad someone brought up curvywordy as she literally fell off the face of the planet. I do hope she's at least alright as she was open about mental health issues.

She was close with some PS bloggers and even holidayed with TheFatAndFunnyOne (something like that)... I wonder if such friendships remain? It's a shame it seems Georgia has fallen out with her.

But yes, her dress sense was awful.

OMG, I'm glad someone brought up curvywordy as she literally fell off the face of the planet. I do hope she's at least alright as she was open about mental health issues.

She was close with some PS bloggers and even holidayed with TheFatAndFunnyOne (something like that)... I wonder if such friendships remain? It's a shame it seems Georgia has fallen out with her.

But yes, her dress sense was awful.
Yeah one holiday with thefatfunnyone I think. She was more pal with whatlauraloves, Georgina Grogan...

I don't have a huge problem with the Amazon wishlists, but I definitely understand why people do. I found her Facebook when I went looking (I followed her blog only, never any other social media) and did find a post or two that was a bit 'woe is me' in relation to a colleague or two so I get where you're coming from. Thanks for snooping! Never even knew she had a tumblr.

I agree with some of what she said regarding the wishlist in regards to brands wanting her to promote things, that seems quite sensible to me. Its the begging wishlists of people who want some for nothing that annoy me but then if someone wants to send them a gift thats up to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Expoilting your illness for personal gain is what really pisses me off.

I shared a link on the previous thread about a cancer patient from my hospital who used her illness to raise £50,000 for the chemo unit. Just imagine how much a blogger could make if they did the same thing.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is that new weight lifting video? Do you really need to shake your ass and tits to prep?? God she is such a desperate attention seeker. And what is up with the bra she is wearing? That looks like 0% support! Well done Georgina, doing your job right. Showing us you don’t care at all about the quality of content, just about how many pervs you can get responding to get your engagement up. You are an utter twit.
She has been gifted 50 + bras this year ? Soo why is she at the gym in one that has no support and she has the bad fitting 2 boob thing going on....it makes an absolute mockery of all her waffle about wearing the correct size etc ...more and more she is showing how dishonest she is ...

Reactions: 8
She has been gifted 50 + bras this year ? Soo why is she at the gym in one that has no support and she has the bad fitting 2 boob thing going on....it makes an absolute mockery of all her waffle about wearing the correct size etc ...more and more she is showing how dishonest she is ...
Exactly. She just doesn’t care one bit... The one job she has she can’t even do. But we can’t expect much from someone who said in her last live she was knackered from going to the gym and getting her nails done... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I understand why she is so obsessed with having people like her crappy posts, she knows she couldn’t do any other job than this because she wouldn’t survive a day without getting fired fir being a defensive bleep.

Hahaha yeah sure George, not enough time... Or people don’t want to be paying for your nonsense advice... 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Exactly. She just doesn’t care one bit... The one job she has she can’t even do. But we can’t expect much from someone who said in her last live she was knackered from going to the gym and getting her nails done... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I understand why she is so obsessed with having people like her crappy posts, she knows she couldn’t do any other job than this because she wouldn’t survive a day without getting fired fir being a defensive bleep.

Hahaha yeah sure George, not enough time... Or people don’t want to be paying for your nonsense advice... 🤣🤣🤣
Phew good job i had unfollowed her already 🤣

• Haha
Please close your drawers omg
Absolute pigsty!

Absolute tit haul ...all those awful baggy tops !

How much were those bra straps digging into her shoulders?

All those new tops and she stands there in her bra waffling on about nothing..she may as well say it's for the pervs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.