Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who can clearly see the new Sturdy by Design leggings are 100% not squat proof in any of those images.

Reactions: 6
She just doesn’t know when to be quiet ...it's like she can't be wrong and has to have the last word...for someone in her mid 30s it's staggering the level of immaturity and lack of self control....

Reactions: 9
...she didn’t get that ass from squats though..that’s her natural body

it really annoys when people with naturally bigger or round asses act like it’s from squats when it’s their genes

she has serious issues. If she can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen etc etc
The pose helps a lot too. Her arse looks pretty normal in certain unedited videos.

Reactions: 3
She just can't let it go ! The girl in the tiktok had good form, her legs weren't shaking and looking like they were about to buckle unlike George in her video on the weekend...

She just can't let it go ! The girl in the tiktok had good form, her legs weren't shaking and looking like they were about to buckle unlike George in her video on the weekend...
She also didn't drop as low as George because she knows its not necessary to chuck your weight down as low poss in order to bounce back up!
Should be slow, steady & controlled.

Also I wasn't going to mention it but seeing as she's still banging on about it; she posted a pic squatting saying "something for the wank banks" presumably to try again to prove her 'great' form, but all I see are her feet aren't flat on the floor; her heels are off the ground and feet look like they're rolling in. So still not doing herself any favours but always adamantly trying to prove she's right!

Reactions: 5
Could she stop it already...? What an immature prick she is... ffs Georgina. Let it go. You want to keep being stubborn and hurt yourself? Go for it. See if we care.

Reactions: 7
She’s manic and unbearable. She needs to LOG OFF for a looong time (and preferably forever). 😴😬

That wrinkly bedsheet backdrop is just ridiculous. It looks so unprofessional. The least she could do is iron it, but we all know what a lazy person she is.

I can’t believe she’s still going on about it (and yes posting tik toks is part of that). She’ll be dragging it out for weeks at this rate.

That wrinkly bedsheet backdrop is just ridiculous. It looks so unprofessional. The least she could do is iron it, but we all know what a lazy person she is.
The whole set up looks grubby including her...how many times now has she done exactly the same set of pic's in another set of gifted underwear?! She doesn't evolve or improve or show any creativity...it's all very tired and dull ...I'm amazed the brand still work with her considering all she does is just churn out the same old rubbish

The whole set up looks grubby including her...how many times now has she done exactly the same set of pic's in another set of gifted underwear?! She doesn't evolve or improve or show any creativity...it's all very tired and dull ...I'm amazed the brand still work with her considering all she does is just churn out the same old rubbish
They don’t care what her pile ridden arse does so long as she puts links up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t care what her pile ridden arse does so long as she puts links up 🤷🏻‍♀️
But they should! It just shows that they only care about the amount of followers people have and not about the combination of followers + quality of content they put out. Like this any fool can buy followers and start their business as in “influencer”. If you have a little look through her followers it seems like she has a LOT of fake profiles following her. And a lot of pervs

But they should! It just shows that they only care about the amount of followers people have and not about the combination of followers + quality of content they put out. Like this any fool can buy followers and start their business as in “influencer”. If you have a little look through her followers it seems like she has a LOT of fake profiles following her. And a lot of pervs
But she doesn't seem to register that fact when she is begging for likes! How can she not know most of her followers don't exist !?

Her engagement is abyssal for many reasons but the fact that her following is a pretend one is right up there alongside her snarky personality!

Reactions: 4
An example of how misleading Georgina is. Extreme filter, extreme corsetting... it just doesn’t represent how this dress would look like. I 100% prefer how it looks on the natural model over Georgina any time..
The other model looks SOOOOOO much better than George.

George looks like a caricature and isn't a good advert for the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really think George looks awful in it such a pretty dress styled and edited so badly why is it all tits and ass with her content and corsets fitted so tightly she looks like Jessica rabbit have she's been dragged through a hedge backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously she thinks her tits and ass are all she’s got to contribute to the world. No shame in showing off what you’ve got but she’s so disingenuous about her entire self on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Obviously she thinks her tits and ass are all she’s got to contribute to the world. No shame in showing off what you’ve got but she’s so disingenuous about her entire self on Instagram
Yea its when she calls others out and she's done and doing exactly the same thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.