Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get how the gym staff are allowing her to do that its poor technique

Reactions: 4
With her elbows out like that she’s gonna get hurt. But with anything Georgina does she hasn’t got a clue yet claims to know it all... Nothing new.

Reactions: 3
She probably needed some attention or some engagement off of her perv followers... That is the only reason I can imagine for her posting a story naked in a bathtub talking about her arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She probably needed some attention or some engagement off of her perv followers... That is the only reason I can imagine for her posting a story naked in a bathtub talking about her arse.
Exactly, what was the bleeping point in that??! She's a proper twit.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Desperate! And then we will get the usual whinging when she gets messages from the pervs ! She is vile!
She does it to get the validation messages from her followers. Clearly Robbie doesn’t blow enough smoke up her arse so she has to get it from social media

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does it to get the validation messages from her followers. Clearly Robbie doesn’t blow enough smoke up her arse so she has to get it from social media
She's on live ...absolutely hilarious! Only about 50 people watching and every single message is from a perv !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on live ...absolutely hilarious! Only about 50 people watching and every single message is from a perv !
It was ridiculous as always. Only Georgina
Can advise someone asking how to get sexually confident to duck Australian backpackers. She is just the dumbest of dumb.

the only thing I could focus on were her teeth... They are horrible! No matter how much she bleaches them!!

• Heart
  • Haha
It was ridiculous as always. Only Georgina
Can advise someone asking how to get sexually confident to duck Australian backpackers. She is just the dumbest of dumb.
And the comment about her management will be pleased because the squat drama upped her engagement! I'm not sure they will be thrilled it was all negative because she is an egotistical twit !

Don't believe her for one minute that she learnt sexual liberation in Oz, she has the sexual banter of a repressed teenager!

Watching her on her lives you realise how humourless she is and how desperate she is to impress and how far up her own arse she is ...the rattling off of products is hilarious too as is her supposed cooking knowledge! She's a joke ..

for someone with 300k followers to only have 50 people watching her live and majority are pervs ..not sure her management will be impressed!

And yes the teeth are just awful ...🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it was because there was no bath water behind her, implying her bum was operating as some kind of dam??
Maybe if she put more water in the bath, she wouldn't have that problem. But no, she just has to show off her naked body to get validation and encourage the perves...but, as someone has said here before, don't you dare sexualise her 🤣

• Heart
didn’t realise getting rooted out by a load of backpackers was ‘sexual liberation’

And the comment about her management will be pleased because the squat drama upped her engagement! I'm not sure they will be thrilled it was all negative because she is an egotistical twit !

Don't believe her for one minute that she learnt sexual liberation in Oz, she has the sexual banter of a repressed teenager!

Watching her on her lives you realise how humourless she is and how desperate she is to impress and how far up her own arse she is ...the rattling off of products is hilarious too as is her supposed cooking knowledge! She's a joke ..

for someone with 300k followers to only have 50 people watching her live and majority are pervs ..not sure her management will be impressed!

And yes the teeth are just awful ...🥴

• Haha
Maybe if she put more water in the bath, she wouldn't have that problem. But no, she just has to show off her naked body to get validation and encourage the perves...but, as someone has said here before, don't you dare sexualise her 🤣
And her live proved that point too....message after message from the pervs ...it was laughable ! And then she has the brass neck to say thanks for joining her, we talked about soo much !?! Err what ? Noo ...she waffled on at speed answering the odd question in her usual incoherent way and the pervs just kept on messaging her !

Did I mishear too ...or she corrected herself quickly...but did she say something about her and Robbie going to Cambodia this year ? She quickly brushed over it...perhaps remembering she had plead poverty back in April and taken money off her followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.