Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her any more but just went to check the squat after the chat on here and Oh My God. That was painful to watch. I was cringing every rep.

And then the aggressive comments this morning about not commenting on her form reminded me why I unfollowed

She should be sacking her PT if they are suggesting her form is fine. I have zero qualifications but can see her form is damaging and all over the place

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember her friend CurvyWordy? I always wonder what happened to her
She moved house and vanished ! Probably realised there was a life more fulfilling than posing in a bra constantly! She suffered from bad depression if I remember correctly too ?

Reactions: 4
Let's hope she doesn't topple forward and land on that unattractive smug self righteous face!

• Haha
I quit following her today. Just has enough to of the posting the dodgy requests and then the defence of the squat.
I wondered myself what happened to curvy wordy. Wasn't she one of George's bms? Like out of her 6 or so bms she's not friends with any one of them anymore. Initially I thought ah friendships drift but looks like a common denominator is her

Reactions: 5
Curvywordy disappeared from one day to another but her account is still there, years later. I followed her because we have similar boobs but I soon discovered she was mad😂
She had a normal job (which is fine, changed a few times, location too) and was never a major blogger.
-She advertised what was gifted and sent to her so, many times, too small bras (what is the point if you can just use them once and they break somehow because the size isn't right but they don't do bigger sizes).
-In general for swimsuits and clothes, she used the wrong size (too small) and still said she could have downsize.
-Absolutely no sense of fashion
-Looked much bigger in the photos made by other bloggers when they met
-Completely hysterical with men. They are all pigs but a lot of very racy photos and she also created an Amazon page with items she liked so her followers (the actual pigs really) could buy them for her to wear them in photos. Otherwise, she couldn't pay for it and continue her blogger job.
-In her forties and oversensitive : her colleagues and family were all mean to her blah blah even the nurses and doctors at hospital...
I certainly forget a lot of stuff but I hope she has some therapy or something for her own sake.

I quit following her today. Just has enough to of the posting the dodgy requests and then the defence of the squat.
I wondered myself what happened to curvy wordy. Wasn't she one of George's bms? Like out of her 6 or so bms she's not friends with any one of them anymore. Initially I thought ah friendships drift but looks like a common denominator is her
She was one of her bridesmaids but I don't think they were ever real friends. Georgina doesn't appear to have many friends (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but just chose other bloggers for appearances as she wanted a big wedding I guess.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
CHRIST she's gonna hurt herself with that form.

It's not just the lean forward which is actually the best part of her squat- a lot of people have to lean forward and this is perfectly fine form so idk why she's focusing on that, it's the bounce, the butt wink and the knees that are clearly buckling under a weight that she cannot handle. I don't care what she says, she cannot handle this weight because she cannot squat it correctly. If my coach caught me ego lifting (cause that's what she's doing) they'd skin me alive because my coach would never want me to put myself in a position where I might injure myself.

Also George, most PTs have no bleeping clue how to properly teach squat form. I had a PT before my current powerlifting coach and my squat was horrific because while he had the best intentions, he couldn't coach proper form because he didn't have the expertise. This isn't a thing about weight and bodies, this is about how the squat is fundamentally performed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That one phrase there sums her up ...ego lifting ...that is exactly what this is ..her showing off . Like someone else said would be soo much better to see her lift a lower weight and do it correctly. I also question how a PT is qualified to correctly gauge she is practising correct form. It's gonna end in tears !

It seems like false advertising in a way. It’s all very well saying ‘this lovely dress is from X, I’m a size Y in it’ as an ad, I know a lot of plus size women rely on influencers to see how clothes really fit on larger bodies because models are often smaller - but if you’re wearing insane corsets and shapewear then you aren’t really an 18 or a 20 in it are you? So any size 20 women watching her have no idea how that size 20 dress would look on them unless they’re squeezing their waist to be much smaller.
yes I learned this the hard way back when I still liked her

Reactions: 3
No way does her PT say her form is ok. PTs wpukd rather you lift 10kg with good form its not about being quick. She's like petulant child throws her toys out the pram when in fact people are actually saying it to make her aware. Funnily enough George that's engagement you know that thing you whine about. No you just wanna be told your beautiful

How bleeping creepy is her husband id break the world record if he was running near me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the creepy vibe from the husband. He is vain also, yes. They both are and she has said this about them. I’m not keen giving out about him tbh, he’s not an online money making presence. You might think might husband was grotty from photos - biker, builder. He’s divine inside and out.

They met on a night out.

CurvyWordy had mental health struggles yes. Probably a bit old fashioned to call her mad, plus she has stepped away from online life it seems.

CurvyWordy had mental health struggles yes. Probably a bit old fashioned to call her mad, plus she has stepped away from online life it seems.
She has problems obviously and probably needs a therapy. English is not one of my first languages (you can guess) and less are the politically correct terms but you got the idea.

God her smirking pretentious face ....she absolutely loves the attention! This is no longer about the squatting but about her lapping up all the attention. It's easy ...remove the post and stop answering the messages but that won't get her the attention she craves...she really is vile!

Reactions: 8
God her smirking pretentious face ....she absolutely loves the attention! This is no longer about the squatting but about her lapping up all the attention. It's easy ...remove the post and stop answering the messages but that won't get her the attention she craves...she really is vile!
Exactly. Her engaging with people about it and bringing the topic up a million times just shows how she enjoys the attention. Anything to get her likes. She will soon enough post more about it just for the attention she receives.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.