Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my PT boyfriend look at her video squatting. He hardly could watch it... He told be that if she keeps going like this her knees and lower back will be screwed up in no time. But we all know that and so does she since she even put a disclaimer before she showed her horrendous form.

Reactions: 6
I had my PT boyfriend look at her video squatting. He hardly could watch it... He told be that if she keeps going like this her knees and lower back will be screwed up in no time. But we all know that and so does she since she even put a disclaimer before she showed her horrendous form.
You could actually see her knees buckling ...I thought the PT was something she had paid for during lockdown? She said 2 years in her speech ! Begging for money but paying for a PT ??

Reactions: 4
Didn't she pay for a PT and then basically slagged them off selling the same attitude to weight loss she's bitter and jealous. Her posture is awful her knees were buckling influencers really shouldn't talk about tit they don't know.

Her wearing corsets is the polar opposite to what she portrays to be the grid and stories she's totally different person

Reactions: 3
004870AC-22D9-41CF-8D2F-5E913A3F60BE.jpeg

this picture is weirding me out, have her nipples been airbrushed out? Or are they really low?! The bra looks like it’s propped up at the bottom of her boobs!

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 344358
this picture is weirding me out, have her nipples been airbrushed out? Or are they really low?! The bra looks like it’s propped up at the bottom of her boobs!
Her nipples hang really low and point east and west ! Sadly I know this because she has posted many pictures in her bra with everything showing !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her nipples hang really low and point east and west ! Sadly I know this because she has posted many pictures in her bra with everything showing !
Hahaha yes! whenever she wears something see through she props them up really strangely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha yes! whenever she wears something see through she props them up really strangely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know she can't help it but she really doesn't have great boobs and the lingerie company she receives all the freebies from, whilst the bras are very pretty, they don't help with that...the bra's give her boobs such an odd droopy shape imo ! But hey they are free so she will continue to wear them !

Why so fast? She has no control. She drops to the floor badly then almost jumps up! Also for some one that’s weight trained a while her using a (bad) belt is funny. She will rely on that as she moves up weight not develop core strength. Not to brag but I can do 150kgs beltless. Any more I use one to hold my form

Reactions: 7
Why so fast? She has no control. She drops to the floor badly then almost jumps up! Also for some one that’s weight trained a while her using a (bad) belt is funny. She will rely on that as she moves up weight not develop core strength. Not to brag but I can do 150kgs beltless. Any more I use one to hold my form
But you can't give her any advice because she is an expert ! How she can watch that video and think that is beyond me ...I'm no expert but even I could see all did not look good!

I also don't think she realises those are spam bots that message her.

I do i do wonder what happened

Just checked her ig is still there she follows George but George doesn't follow her

Reactions: 2
Again the whole begging for likes shares and comments is just pure cringe!
Urgh it literally Proves she’s just not An authentic Person/account since no one is Interested in her, Only the ‘perVs’ of which is she was that bothered about she’d privatise her profile... Hmmm 🤔 😉 but let’s be honest it’s the only actual engagement she gets 🤣

It’s honestly so embarrassing these accounts with their bought fake followers begging for likes. I’d say next she’ll set a go fund me but she’s already been there. Scammer 🤣

• Haha
Exactly. What she is doing is one way ticket to a lower back hernia. But hey she doesn’t want advice, nor wants to listen so she deserves it.

Reactions: 1
I do! And I also have wondered - she was another of FFFB’s bridesmaids.

I followed CuryW for bra advice (am boobular - though not that boobular). She had the most pedestrian taste/style for a clothes blogger ....although a pretty challenging (staggering) shape to find on trend clothes.

That squat form gives me the fear. She goes down way too fast, with no control, bounces back up, her knees buckle in and she's toppled forward.
She should not be posting that on a platform that (should) have such a vast audience (based on followers not engagement)

She gets so majority pressed that she clearly squats wrong but refuses to acknowledge it. You’ve posted clearly looking for validation and congrats even actually it’s a really crappy form and I have no idea why she’s wearing a belt for 70kg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.