Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her either, can't stand her. Another liar, aggressive, milking her followers, She appears as massively unpleasant everytime I read something she said.

Reactions: 7
Did you see the Trinny reel she recorded??? She looks like a toddler that got into mums makeup bag... 🤣🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous, too much blush and the lips are like she applied to product without a mirror 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see the Trinny reel she recorded??? She looks like a toddler that got into mums makeup bag... 🤣🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous, too much blush and the lips are like she applied to product without a mirror 🤣🤣🤣
And the weird shiney nose tip ! Also her fake nails 🤢 broken and grubby...I know it's lockdown and nothing is open but she could attempt to sort them herself. Yuk

Reactions: 2
And the weird shiney nose tip ! Also her fake nails 🤢 broken and grubby...I know it's lockdown and nothing is open but she could attempt to sort them herself. Yuk
She always does that with her highlighter. She really is clueless

🤣🤣 she got lots of views from me just so I could Share the awfulness I mean she makes the tin man look matte

• Haha
Why did she need to post a story tutorial of how to thread elastic into your leggings...stating I get questions on this and I know some people use a safety pin but this is how I do it ground breaking George slept easier knowing your way to thread elastic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened with the will we/won’t we have kids? I’m sure I read a few months ago that they’ve decided against, but maybe a decision that was taken out of her hands, and that’s why she’s feeling tit as well?

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened with the will we/won’t we have kids? I’m sure I read a few months ago that they’ve decided against, but maybe a decision that was taken out of her hands, and that’s why she’s feeling tit as well?
I thought she has been anti-kids for ages? Didn’t she do a whole blog post on it a few years ago?

I thought she was anti kids 🤔 but tbh if the choice has been taken away I think that's difficult for anyone to go through

I couldn't have sex that husband yikes creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was anti kids 🤔 but tbh if the choice has been taken away I think that's difficult for anyone to go through

I couldn't have sex that husband yikes creepy as duck
She's too self absorbed and immature to have children...I would also have concerns about how they live, her house is a grubby untidy mess and cute as the cat is to look at, she is bad-tempered and lashes out ...not really the best environment for a baby.

She's too self absorbed and immature to have children...I would also have concerns about how they live, her house is a grubby untidy mess and cute as the cat is to look at, she is bad-tempered and lashes out ...not really the best environment for a baby.
Yea its dirty not lived in but a mess overstuffed drawers i agree she'd be jealous the baby gets more attention than her

Reactions: 4
She sure is putting some tit up as affiliate links... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 showing her lacking sense of style once more.

Why did she need to post a story tutorial of how to thread elastic into your leggings...stating I get questions on this and I know some people use a safety pin but this is how I do it ground breaking George slept easier knowing your way to thread elastic
If anything it showed me the poor quality of them 👀👀 I’ve had similar ones with better patterns for cheaper that I’ve never had to rethread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.