Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's a saint putting up with the mess that she is!

I find it laughable how she describes herself when she gets a question about her behaviour...all of the things she lists are negatives and not badges of honour ! She's a grown woman in her 30s - since when was it acceptable to be behave like a petulant child and expect people to just say ok then ?!

The fact that her family has an issue with how she behaves on Instagram is very telling ...but I guess when you are the expert she thinks she is why on earth would you take advice from the people who love you !

Reactions: 3
Christ that dress she posted is about £400 (plus shipping). So much for being hard up during the pandemic eh?

FYI https://lirikamatoshi.com/products/strawberry-midi-dress
And she hates it but has tagged them twice! Me thinks she’s after a freebie ! Why not just rebag it and send it back like a normal person does ? She is naming and shaming on Instagram...so wrong

Just realised that is the Tess Holiday dress that caused all the controversy!

Reactions: 4
And she hates it but has tagged them twice! Me thinks she’s after a freebie ! Why not just rebag it and send it back like a normal person does ? She is naming and shaming on Instagram...so wrong

Just realised that is the Tess Holiday dress that caused all the controversy!
Just realised you answered my question already 🤣

• Heart
Is that the one that her nemisis Tess Holliday wore to some awards months ago?
Yes that’s the one! It had a bit of a ‘moment’ a few months ago with a lot of influencers and people wearing it on tiktok. Georgina may have bought it and been annoyed she couldn’t ride that wave as it arrived so late for her!

Reactions: 5
When i was looking for my wedding dress a few years ago i had decided that i didn’t want a traditional one. I found one that i absolutely fell in love with and was ready to send my measurements over, then i saw her wearing it ☹ She made it look awful, cheap and tacky so i chose something else. She has a knack of turning something beautiful into trash which she probably did with the strawberry dress.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When i was looking for my wedding dress a few years ago i had decided that i didn’t want a traditional one. I found one that i absolutely fell in love with and was ready to send my measurements over, then i saw her wearing it ☹ She made it look awful, cheap and tacky so i chose something else. She has a knack of turning something beautiful into trash which she probably did with the strawberry dress.
I imagine she paired it with a naff big belt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes that’s the one! It had a bit of a ‘moment’ a few months ago with a lot of influencers and people wearing it on tiktok. Georgina may have bought it and been annoyed she couldn’t ride that wave as it arrived so late for her!
It's definitely an "old news" dress for sure ...

I'm shocked she has posted the dress on Instagram at this point in a pandemic with unemployment etc but I'm also shocked she is now publicly shaming the company..

I imagine she paired it with a naff big belt
And the obligatory corset!

Exactly this !

Reactions: 2
There are not enough adjectives to describe how horrific her latest post is ...that bloody belt is hideous..and what are those ugly tights ? She is clueless about what is sexy ...guess what George ..it ain't that!

Reactions: 2
I am seriously gobsmacked by this. She said it took weeks LONGER for it to arrive. On their website it says it takes up to 6 weeks to ship after payment. So basically she bought this somewhere in august.
So she begged for money during the first lockdown but apparently within 3,5 Months she was so well off again that she did manage to buy a new car and a !!500$!! dress??? No integrity whatsoever. We are still waiting for the receipts of you donating the money people sent you to charity Georgina.

Reactions: 8
No doubt she'll wear it once (for a picture on a middle of a field or somewhere equally Georgina) then it'll get chucked on the ever growing heap of tit on the floor of her bedroom.
It will either be a field or the woods or perched on a window sill ...guaranteed! And then I've no doubt added to her massive pile of gifted clothes ready to be sold off at some point via her Facebook page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.