Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry everyone, lockdown will be over soon and she can go back to the daily "on my way to a photoshoot because I'm so gorgeous and in demand" content... And yep, the husband is creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Best she doesn't sit down in those trousers they look about to burst a seam across her stomach 🥴 another ill judged look from her and why is she taking pics wearing sold out items- bit pointless!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she wants to charge people to access an fb group.
Well actually I can. But still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m crying at her trying to charge people for a Facebook group. There are hundreds of women’s group - girlsmouth etc.
Encouraging - don’t make me die, she’s aggressive af

Reactions: 3
She’s really going to single handedly source, pack and send out all of those boxes? What if there are loads of sign ups?
Also I’ve coordinated zoom meetings with large groups at work and it’s really tough - people aren’t very keen to talk in such big rooms (especially when they don’t know anyone) and it takes a lot to facilitate. I just hope she sizes up the amount of work required for this before she starts taking cash off people.

2FACD4F7-F236-4144-ACF4-662778C2BD8C.jpeg

this is seriously one of the worst outfits I’ve ever seen! She will try and flog anything won’t she, even if it doesn’t suit her

She’s really going to single handedly source, pack and send out all of those boxes? What if there are loads of sign ups?
Also I’ve coordinated zoom meetings with large groups at work and it’s really tough - people aren’t very keen to talk in such big rooms (especially when they don’t know anyone) and it takes a lot to facilitate. I just hope she sizes up the amount of work required for this before she starts taking cash off people.
also is she asking for freebies from small business to! She is a cheeky cow

• Haha
View attachment 322463
this is seriously one of the worst outfits I’ve ever seen! She will try and flog anything won’t she, even if it doesn’t suit her

also is she asking for freebies from small business to! She is a cheeky cow
The jacket she might wear again at some point as its tight on her chest which is a look she likes.

She will NEVER wear those trousers again !!! She hates trousers as she likes her fanny being free and she can’t wear a corset in them

But what apart from a box of tatt is she expecting people to pay for? Her expertise ?? I'm confused as to what it is exactly the membership fee will be for ?

Reactions: 4
Hideous makes her look like a clown and doesn't suit her figure at all

Charging for a Facebook group and only one box of stuff sent free from businesses why would anyone want that George maybe 4 years ago you had a following of relevance but not now please just leave social media you utter tool

I feel she’ll be happy to take the money without really thinking long term. Like if there is a really high number of people join and pay. Will they have to wait ages for boxes if she’s doing them herself.

sorry but it’s clearly for cash,I still can’t get over people donating to her begin of lockdown. And now charging for a group. Hmm

Hahaha oh George don’t make me laugh!! So she wants to charge people for freebies she receives and for people to join a group to be “supportive” towards each other??? She isn’t even going to do any work, she wants people to support each other and she will be part of the group!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So she rakes in money without having to do anything... Cheeky tit she is

I feel she’ll be happy to take the money without really thinking long term. Like if there is a really high number of people join and pay. Will they have to wait ages for boxes if she’s doing them herself.

sorry but it’s clearly for cash,I still can’t get over people donating to her begin of lockdown. And now charging for a group. Hmm
It will end up in a similar fiasco to her mate Tess when she was selling tshirts i reckon

Hahaha oh George don’t make me laugh!! So she wants to charge people for freebies she receives and for people to join a group to be “supportive” towards each other??? She isn’t even going to do any work, she wants people to support each other and she will be part of the group!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So she rakes in money without having to do anything... Cheeky tit she is
She's copying Alexlight who has a private fb for people that is a safe place to talk all body confidence and eating disorders etc with no judgement...Alex contributes to it regularly but she certainly doesn't charge members to be a part of it. George should be ashamed of herself...exploitation of vulnerable people ...is there nothing she doesn't see as easy cash ?

Hideous makes her look like a clown and doesn't suit her figure at all

Charging for a Facebook group and only one box of stuff sent free from businesses why would anyone want that George maybe 4 years ago you had a following of relevance but not now please just leave social media you utter tool
Next step: start an only fan account😂

It will end up in a similar fiasco to her mate Tess when she was selling tshirts i reckon
Hopefully. There is always naive people.

Reactions: 2
Just all looks tight and ill fitting and the trousers need an iron ...she is soo clueless about styling
The shoes stick out like a sore thumb. She just needs to give up already. With 330.000 people following her only 1,500 people liking your post it should give her a clue right?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.