Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i was looking for my wedding dress a few years ago i had decided that i didn’t want a traditional one. I found one that i absolutely fell in love with and was ready to send my measurements over, then i saw her wearing it ☹ She made it look awful, cheap and tacky so i chose something else. She has a knack of turning something beautiful into trash which she probably did with the strawberry dress.
Chotronette - she went through a stage of singing their prises a few years ago. I remember as I really loved their dresses.

Reactions: 5
No doubt she'll wear it once (for a picture on a middle of a field or somewhere equally Georgina) then it'll get chucked on the ever growing heap of tit on the floor of her bedroom.
Probably yes. Even though she said she is highly disappointed with the dress of course she will want to try and ride the hype of this dress even though it seems to have passed already. Forget integrity, Anything for likes!

No doubt she'll wear it once (for a picture on a middle of a field or somewhere equally Georgina) then it'll get chucked on the ever growing heap of tit on the floor of her bedroom.
Or squeezed and spilling out of a stuffed drawer!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she even coming here to read about herself in the first place. Is she literally sat there googling her own name?

Reactions: 8
She is a narcissist ...because she is always right nothing anyone says to help her in a constructive way has any value to her. Tantrums are her default setting!

Her latest pictures which have been heavily retouched to make her appear thinner ( her waist and thighs ) go against everything she constantly bangs on about with regards to body positivity and confidence. If she had any integrity she should have made sure the images were untouched.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a narcissist ...because she is always right nothing anyone says to help her in a constructive way has any value to her. Tantrums are her default setting!

Her latest pictures which have been heavily retouched to make her appear thinner ( her waist and thighs ) go against everything she constantly bangs on about with regards to body positivity and confidence. If she had any integrity she should have made sure the images were untouched.
Yea I have started to notice that like if you're so bloody body confidence then why change your body and overly edit she looks so different in her videos and lives she'd be better off to admit she's unhappy the amount of hate she spews at thin slim people they don't get hate because they're well that's attacking someone for their body.

She has said previously she’s all about the dimples and rolls but isn’t against a re-touch. I think that’s ok. The filters feature less than the un-filtered so she shows good body reputation (to a point - the corsetry under a lot of her outfits of the day is more counter body confidence than the odd retouch IMO).

Reactions: 1
It’s ironic when an absolute stain of a human starts trying to call out other people.
I’m sure if everyone who hated her stopped watching the little about of engagement from her group of sycophants she does receive would hit rock bottom.

Of course were all terrible people but she would never acknowledge her own crappy attitude and behaviour - that’s a step too far 😂😂

Reactions: 3
When i was looking for my wedding dress a few years ago i had decided that i didn’t want a traditional one. I found one that i absolutely fell in love with and was ready to send my measurements over, then i saw her wearing it ☹ She made it look awful, cheap and tacky so i chose something else. She has a knack of turning something beautiful into trash which she probably did with the strawberry dress.
I remember that dress it was for an anniversary with Robbie I think at a fancy restaurant in London or something. And it didnt fit when it arrived, she cried a lot and Rosiered came like a savior to help her and arranged the dess for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.