Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's worrying about being reposted in a reddit forum as for Tiktok they probably feel her attire is not appropriate I mean prancing about in her underwear 2 sizes to small

Reactions: 2
645AB845-A80F-48A5-B461-4518C4BAB149.jpeg

Could this be any faker?? It is all too much, big necklace, big earrings, headband... again no sense of style...

Reactions: 6
0D781AC1-E4E8-4917-A390-016ACADE68D5.jpeg

What are these two dents in her forehead? I have noticed them for a while, I bet it is because of all the Botox. Oh and those nails make me shudder 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The nails are disgusting 😫 those dents definitely look from botox maybe not set right and needs resetting can happen in-between sittings

Reactions: 3
She's been having botox for ages but keeps it quiet because the response was very negative when she said she was trying it ages back. And the swamp coloured nails are hideous.

Anyone got a new thread title ideas ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's been having botox for ages but keeps it quiet because the response was very negative when she said she was trying it ages back. And the swamp coloured nails are hideous.

Anyone got a new thread title ideas ?
I am always in favour of just sticking with the same, easier to find for people.

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Reactions: 9
DCFBDF05-EC0B-4494-8922-6554938932FD.jpeg

HARD WORK??? Are you kidding me? You don’t do anything else but hang around in your pjs eating and lying in bed and maybe if you can bring yourself to actually do something you hang up a bedsheet to make some half arsed pictures that look like tit. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Georgina you know NOTHING about real life and what struggle is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s because I’m a bloke but I didn’t realise getting your tits out was hard work?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 378998
HARD WORK??? Are you kidding me? You don’t do anything else but hang around in your pjs eating and lying in bed and maybe if you can bring yourself to actually do something you hang up a bedsheet to make some half arsed pictures that look like tit. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Georgina you know NOTHING about real life and what struggle is.
And 10 years on her posing hasn't improved! She still has the dead eyes sniffing a fart face and all the weird arm positions...completely understandable why she has never amounted to anything special as a " model " ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one:

Absolutely no one:

Georgina: “these are really old ASOS pyjamas”
That makeup and hair this morning...honestly there are no words for how horrific she looked...also wandering about taking pictures in various places is not really in the spirit of lockdown and staying home is it ? She interprets the rules to suit herself ...again!

Reactions: 3
I'd be interested to see if she ever does a natural make up look, or even knows how to? It's either zero make up or full on drag make up. Maybe because she doesn't have to work out in the real world like the rest of us so she doesn't have any experience of a natural, day-wear face. Not very relatable.

Reactions: 5
So Vietnamese food is her absolute favourite food ( well today because she is full of tit!) and yet whenever she is asked on a Q&A about her favourite meal she goes on about ox cheeks and truffle ...she is such a bullshitter !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More food hoarding from George - why does she need sooooo many sauces when she has every spice in the bleeping continent on her kitchen side?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.