Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she in some Evans campaign with Callie a few years ago ? I remember seeing some really uncomfortable looking pictures of them posing together?

We need a new thread title for her ...#3
Probably. But I think the last time we saw them together was at Callie's wedding, wasn't it?

#3 FFFB- Showing her arse and condiments for the pervs is her form!

Probably. But I think the last time we saw them together was at Callie's wedding, wasn't it?
I've only followed her on and off a few years so no idea ...doesn't appear to be a relationship between her ..CT DV or PA or Jess ?

Reactions: 4
I think the evans shoot was some time before it all went very south.
When you think a few years ago she was getting decent brand deals now nothing at all really I think her Time is over she knows this deep down but she didn't plan ahead for this so has nothing to fall back on

When you think a few years ago she was getting decent brand deals now nothing at all really I think her Time is over she knows this deep down but she didn't plan ahead for this so has nothing to fall back on
yeah I think that ‘vintage/retro/pin up/rockabilly’ look she has is now a bit passĂ© and a lot of brands seem to think it doesn’t fit their image (unless they’re specifically one of those brands). Influencers nowadays seem to be more about interiors and lifestyle, chic loungewear in lovely kitchens - which isn’t very George!
I also think a few years ago plus size were more into the retro pin up look because it felt like the only option to be glam -it’s still popular of course, but there’s more choice than there used to be.

Reactions: 8
I think a big part of it though is that most brands don’t have their models in corsets so you can actually see what the clothes look like

yeah I think that ‘vintage/retro/pin up/rockabilly’ look she has is now a bit passĂ© and a lot of brands seem to think it doesn’t fit their image (unless they’re specifically one of those brands). Influencers nowadays seem to be more about interiors and lifestyle, chic loungewear in lovely kitchens - which isn’t very George!
I also think a few years ago plus size were more into the retro pin up look because it felt like the only option to be glam -it’s still popular of course, but there’s more choice than there used to be.
I agree with this! 10 years ago, most plus size people were pushed toward a pin up/50’s look because it was flattering on their figure. You couldn’t really buy anything majorly trendy and a lot of brands only went up to an 18.

I don’t want to wear corsets and big skirts, I want to wear what normal people wear, I want casual, I want to see people going about their business. The likes of Stephanie Yeboah have this down really well, even the star print dress she copied off her and then styled with a corset and a belt wasn’t right.

Reactions: 11
spot on

i can’t bare the pin up thing but for a long time it was almost the only option if you were a bigger lass who wanted to enjoy clothes.

also the focus on the waist is old fashioned, and there’s a “needn’t be flattering” approach in fat activist land.

Reactions: 9
She's a one trick pony ...she 'ruins' soo many nice outfits with the corsets and cheap belts. I also think her botoxed drag makeup is very aging and doesn't go with a lot of the daytime outfits she is gifted.

And don't get me started on the gym collab she has been flogging mercilessly. Perhaps her 'management' might point out to her, it would be better advertising is she wore a size that actually fits her !

I used to really really like her. Her content has gone down hill massively and her newest reel shows. Terrible make up and terrible hair. All just laziness really, she could do so much better!

Doesn’t even do pin up hair properly, considering she makes a living off of it, what is that hair

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I used to really really like her. Her content has gone down hill massively and her newest reel shows. Terrible make up and terrible hair. All just laziness really, she could do so much better!

Doesn’t even do pin up hair properly, considering she makes a living off of it, what is that hair
That over pronounced, badly put together quiff irritates the duck out of me - it’s too high

Classic black jumpsuit.....throw on an ugly necklace, ridiculous hairband, massive earrings and clumpy trainers ...what do you get ?! Another ruined outfit courtesy of Georgina !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Classic black jumpsuit.....throw on an ugly necklace, ridiculous hairband, massive earrings and clumpy trainers ...what do you get ?! Another ruined outfit courtesy of Georgina !
She loves to over accessorise. A statement necklace is meant to be that - a statement, the main event. You don’t also add on big earrings and a hairband and the kitchen sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She loves to over accessorise. A statement necklace is meant to be that - a statement, the main event. You don’t also add on big earrings and a hairband and the kitchen sink.
She honestly reminds me of a child playing dress but even they can put together a better outfit than George

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.