Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she starts one of her “motivational” speeches she loses me. She is incoherent. Besides that, how am I going to take advice from someone banging on about accepting the body you are in whilst she does everything for her true body not to be seen by photoshopping, editing and posing ridiculously to prevent people from seeing her real body. She pretends to be this relatable and “real” person but she actually is the opposite. Even in her idiotic wiggling videos she poses her leg up to create an illusion and puts her arms in the air or strangely posed to make them seem smaller. She is probably the most insecure plus-size blogger I know yet keeps banging on about how confident she is. If you really would be you wouldn’t feel the need to mention it and repeat that over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to put trigger warnings before she does these sermons ...what a rambling load of nonsense, she makes very little sense and I get the feeling she's making her speeches in an attempt to be relevant when in fact her timing is all a bit crass....

Reactions: 3
Her space is weight loss free says the influencer who uses corsets and overly edits her photos and makes comments about smaller people hmm so much for body confidence

How the hell has she only spent like 4 Christmas's with her husband 😐 😳

Reactions: 4
A79E69DA-EA9C-4C9A-884B-96342227F370.jpeg

Yeah real important for us to share what takeout we like... Desperate much?? 🙄

Her space is weight loss free says the influencer who uses corsets and overly edits her photos and makes comments about smaller people hmm so much for body confidence

I was wondering the same. Maybe his family doesn’t like her. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 3
Her insta stories are so, so long. So many little dots. You have to be a real narcissist to think people want to listen to you talk for such a long time. No wonder her engagement is down when she’s boring her followers to death. A little brevity goes a long way!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 343558
Yeah real important for us to share what takeout we like... Desperate much?? 🙄

I was wondering the same. Maybe his family doesn’t like her. Wouldn’t surprise me.
When do we ever see her wear these robes she is constantly promoting ? All I ever see her wearing is the gym wear she flogs mercilessly or pjs from Asos ! Another one that cashes in but the reality is in her real life wouldn't be seen dead in the majority of what she is given as a freebie !

All the freebie clothes over the last few months, her first night out and an opportunity to wear some of them and she puts on old out of stock items !

3EDE9A49-BC5C-4176-937F-8E2580DF7868.jpeg

By the sight of the disgusting state your brushes were in on the last live you don’t nearly enough if ever. 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's actually quite disturbing how much she has distorted her shape in that corset .....

I find it sad that she’s out in the same wood, with her husband on a Saturday posing in unattractive positions with tit hair and make up.
It’s not a job I aspire to do

Reactions: 5
It seems like false advertising in a way. It’s all very well saying ‘this lovely dress is from X, I’m a size Y in it’ as an ad, I know a lot of plus size women rely on influencers to see how clothes really fit on larger bodies because models are often smaller - but if you’re wearing insane corsets and shapewear then you aren’t really an 18 or a 20 in it are you? So any size 20 women watching her have no idea how that size 20 dress would look on them unless they’re squeezing their waist to be much smaller.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And filming herself getting changed really georgina really what a sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems like false advertising in a way. It’s all very well saying ‘this lovely dress is from X, I’m a size Y in it’ as an ad, I know a lot of plus size women rely on influencers to see how clothes really fit on larger bodies because models are often smaller - but if you’re wearing insane corsets and shapewear then you aren’t really an 18 or a 20 in it are you? So any size 20 women watching her have no idea how that size 20 dress would look on them unless they’re squeezing their waist to be much smaller.
That has been the issue for most of this year with her...everything she has been gifted and she has done pictures of she has worn corsets, shape wear and added belts. Her presentation is misleading and tbh i don't understand why brands are sending clothing to her. Imo her styling is dire and she has completely ruined some lovely dresses with her cheap belts. Today's robe is beautiful but doesn't sit properly on her boobs and as always she cheapens it with her presentation so it becomes about her boobs and not the robe..

And filming herself getting changed really georgina really what a sad little life
I just saw this ...there are ways of behaving in public ...she has no decorum! And her husband is such an enabler ...

Came across this the other day. This was last year I think. I didn't check the other years lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This 👆🏻 plus her vile attitude is mainly why i stopped following her. I’m a 14/16 so yes things will look different on me compared to her but i looked like a whale where as she looked like a supermodel with the filters & corsets etc 🤣

I just saw this ...there are ways of behaving in public ...she has no decorum! And her husband is such an enabler ...
He probably gets off on it

• Haha
I love my corsets... filters and PHOTOSHOP vs. a more realistic view
You could actually see her knee's buckling ....she missed a key word out of her speech stating she hasn't been injured ...YET !

All that corset has done is give her a weird shape .. all the fat is pushed down to her belly...and god knows how grim the back view !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.