Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But in his defence he is married to a complete nightmare...imagine dealing with her constant whining, her dreadful cooking and being forced to take pictures of her looking ridiculous constantly and having to pretend she looks amazing...I think the man deserves a medal tbh. Oh and having to put up with someone constantly wearing the most hideous leggings...he deserves a clap for that too !

Reactions: 7
He could look creepy and still be a good person I am sure.
To me it's the filthy aspect, looks like he always need a shower. The long hair and ungroomed beard do nothing to him.
And the funny part is Georgina thinks he's a looker because he is thin and tall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He could look creepy and still be a good person I am sure.
To me it's the filthy aspect, looks like he always need a shower. The long hair and ungroomed beard do nothing to him.
And the funny part is Georgina thinks he's a looker because he is thin and tall 🤣
I think he's a decent guy...he just seems to tolerate and encourage the absolute tit show that she is and that's my issue with him... her behaviour is enabled imo, no one should accept the way she continuously behaviour and not hold her accountable...i imagine for him it's like living with a stroppy teenager!

Reactions: 5
She claims her leggings (that are butt ugly by the way) are squat proof but even without squatting you see the fabric being lighter on her bum. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She claims her leggings (that are butt ugly by the way) are squat proof but even without squatting you see the fabric being lighter on her bum. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's because they don't fit her properly and she needs a bigger size, same with the bra tops - she helped design them and they are her collection so why hasn't she made sure they are suitable for larger chests ?

She's all the gear but no idea !

Reactions: 8
I just bought my first pair of Sturdy by Design Leggings (not from George's range) and despite me being a curvy girl with quite a substantial arse they don't white out or go see through when squatting and the seams don't look like are about to burst.

But then I made sure I bought my correct size and didn't try to squeeze into something too small for me.

Reactions: 6
Her stories apparently were a tough crowd and asking for likes on the grid she must realise she's old news now she doesn't do hell bunny lady v or anything anymore she also worked with doll beauty for a bit but now she's working with dodgy ill fitting clothing

She really should have stuck with the pin up stuff as that’s really her avenue but she’s now a mix match of everything and it doesn’t look good. Sticking with pin up would’ve been a good brand and a good lane for her to be in. I’m guessing she fell out with most brands too 😂

Reactions: 7
She really should have stuck with the pin up stuff as that’s really her avenue but she’s now a mix match of everything and it doesn’t look good. Sticking with pin up would’ve been a good brand and a good lane for her to be in. I’m guessing she fell out with most brands too 😂
All the pinup pictures are heavily edited so she can't cash in on the bopo stuff ! She also can't pose for toffee so not sure it would have had much longevity for her!

I just bought my first pair of Sturdy by Design Leggings (not from George's range) and despite me being a curvy girl with quite a substantial arse they don't white out or go see through when squatting and the seams don't look like are about to burst.

But then I made sure I bought my correct size and didn't try to squeeze into something too small for me.
This. In every picture she posted promoting the leggings they’re see through on her bum. She can’t even choose the right size from her own collection... 🤦🏻‍♀️

That gym wear not supportive at all her posed shots I also doubt the lifting she does is reped enough to make a change shes got no tone

That gym wear not supportive at all her posed shots I also doubt the lifting she does is reped enough to make a change shes got no tone
Exactly but she knows what she is doing apparently and anyone that comments she is snarky too ! Doesn't take a genius to work out that what she is doing, apart from knackering her knee's and back, is making no difference to her overall physique...But hey she's the expert!

And could we also discuss the pointless story highlighting her sleeping with her boobs out, which nobody except her perv followers are interested in, was posted with the sole intention of her adding an AL to some pyjamas..she's shameless

Last edited:
That story only made me question her relationship with creepy 😳 like why did he need to leave the room

Reactions: 3
That story only made me question her relationship with creepy 😳 like why did he need to leave the room
Definitely highlights what a weird relationship that have but more than that it highlights how dull she is and so desperate for engagement she has to tell a story about herself sleeping with her boobs out ! ...this is the content she was expecting people to pay for !.... Hilarious

• Haha
Exactly but she knows what she is doing apparently and anyone that comments she is snarky too ! Doesn't take a genius to work out that what she is doing, apart from knackering her knee's and back, is making no difference to her overall physique...But hey she's the expert!

And could we also discuss the pointless story highlighting her sleeping with her boobs out, which nobody except her perv followers are interested in, was posted with the sole intention of her adding an AL to some pyjamas..she's shameless
She has made a point of saying that she sleeps nude so many times so why is she doing AL for pjs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
I have NO idea why that story needed sharing, that must happen to most people at some point. Maybe she just needs to remind the creepy men she has boobs so they can DM her and she can call them out for content?

I have NO idea why that story needed sharing, that must happen to most people at some point. Maybe she just needs to remind the creepy men she has boobs so they can DM her and she can call them out for content?
And add an AL for the pyjamas she's not wearing because the ones she is wearing are sold out ! She's been doing a lot of that recently...the leopard print jacket was sold out so she put a link up for a black one with a completely different belt so nothing like the leopard one ...all about money!!

She has made a point of saying that she sleeps nude so many times so why is she doing AL for pjs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She wears pjs the rest of the time when most people are day-dressed and working😂 otherwise she wears her leggings.
Nothing wrong with sleeping nude though.

She wears pjs the rest of the time when most people are day-dressed and working😂 otherwise she wears her leggings.
Nothing wrong with sleeping nude though.
I sleep nude all the time - only wear pyjamas for yoga or similar. I get night sweats as a side effect from some medication so if I do sleep wearing anything, I wake up slick #sexy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.