Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She somehow has managed to become even more boring! She’s turned into one of those dull self deprecating mums who have no personality outside of their child or anything related to their child. Even her body and fashion belongs to her kid. Yawn.

Reactions: 12
Does she really think a series of pics of garish leggings and a mismatched sweatshirt is worthy of sharing? It's just yet another opportunity for her to post loads of selfies. She's obsessed with herself. Her rule about not showing her daughter's face is probably more about not having her thunder stolen 😂

Reactions: 9
Does she really think a series of pics of garish leggings and a mismatched sweatshirt is worthy of sharing? It's just yet another opportunity for her to post loads of selfies. She's obsessed with herself. Her rule about not showing her daughter's face is probably more about not having her thunder stolen 😂
Think she’s done that as people might negatively comment on her kid which is understandable there are some awful fuckers who say horrible things about children just out of spite as they don’t like their parents. Bang out of order for people to do that to kids.

Reactions: 4
Think she’s done that as people might negatively comment on her kid which is understandable there are some awful fuckers who say horrible things about children just out of spite as they don’t like their parents. Bang out of order for people to do that to kids.
Oh I know that and it's obviously out of order, but if you are worried about that you just don't share pics of your kids. She does. She sends pics of her child including her face to baby group accounts she goes to and they share them globally with identifiers. And she's happy to show pics of her child's body. She's inconsistent with it, which makes me think it's less about that side of the Internet, however valid the concern.

Was about to come here and say that! She’s so unprofessional, hence why she can’t get a real job!
You couldn’t talk to customers or clients like that in other profession - accepting that lots of people word things abruptly etc especially online is just part of a customer facing job which being an influencer is.

Reactions: 5
See nobody has commented on her clothes on that post.

Why does she keep linking the new account to her fuller figure account, it should be totally separate. For someone who stepped away from influencing she really wants her posts to be seen.

Reactions: 6
See nobody has commented on her clothes on that post.

Why does she keep linking the new account to her fuller figure account, it should be totally separate. For someone who stepped away from influencing she really wants her posts to be seen.
I think to try and get people to migrate over if they want the new content. She doesn't have many followers on the new one compared to the old one but 5100 ish is still a fair number for an Instagram account.

I don't have an issue her covering her child's face but think it would make more sense to share outfit images without her in them, because you're covering most of your outfit with your baby that you are telling us we can't know the name of or see

Reactions: 7
The woman who commented was clearly being nice and asking why doesn’t she carry her on her back. What a crappy reply… Huh?

Makes me wonder how on earth she got so many followers commenting on her old account as she’s clearly no communication skills what so ever.

Big bloomers she ran the social media duck knows how as she doesn’t come across very nice does she.

Only 4 questions for the community questions too not as popular as she thought it would be

Reactions: 2
I watched her story once without following the new page and got blocked so clearly nothing has changed. Such a strange MO for someone whose career is social media?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any pics for those of us who aren’t privileged enough to see her profile 😂
I think comments might be limited to those who follow the new profile, but not 100% sure.

She has quite good engagement tbh, the number of likes are high, so maybe she has her market right and it's a useful niche, but it's probably not one that's going to make loads of money.
Screenshot_20231210_133151_com.instagram.android_edit_830084852219691.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_133214_com.instagram.android_edit_830092618013440.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_133221_com.instagram.android_edit_830102473572813.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_133307_com.instagram.android_edit_830116794235832.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s only getting the high number of likes because she’s tagging her FFFB account and plenty of people just scroll through and like everything in their timeline.