Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't bothered looking recently as there hadn't been any new content but this annoyed me... The little girl's name is not actually Wonky so this isn't her elf name, you could say her actual elf name as it would only give away one letter, or use your name instead 😊, your sincerely Snowflake Sugarplum

View attachment 2588474
Buckle isn’t as cute though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't bothered looking recently as there hadn't been any new content but this annoyed me... The little girl's name is not actually Wonky so this isn't her elf name, you could say her actual elf name as it would only give away one letter, or use your name instead 😊, your sincerely Snowflake Sugarplum

View attachment 2588474
She means buckle lol 😂 face facts George we all know her name!!!!

Reactions: 4
What I really don't understand is for someone who is so worried about trolls and people seeing her daughters face/ knowing her name why the heck is she advertising exactly where she will be for a meet up why not make a private event or something

Reactions: 8
T
What I really don't understand is for someone who is so worried about trolls and people seeing her daughters face/ knowing her name why the heck is she advertising exactly where she will be for a meet up why not make a private event or something
I can’t remember where i saw her face but she looks like George she’s a very Bonny little girl.. so pretty. We’ve seen her coming out of her Fanny. Personally I’d be more concerned about that.i know there are some sick fuckers out there who make sly comments but there’s curiosity then there’s being downright disgusting. No need when it’s a child so I can understand why she keeps her private.

Reactions: 2
OMG just by reading the meet-up post on her new page I would be put off ever wanting to meet with her. She is the stereotype police mom telling people off for being two minutes late and making her child have to wait 😂😂😂 God forbid the child learns something about patience 😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
I do not understand why an Elomi press day is relevant to her new account.

Also there's something so middle class about having a meet up at a place that charges £16 entry!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also the m25 junction for Wisley is a nightmare at the mo - got stuck there for ages on Sunday. So her meet up pals better factor that in if they don’t want a telling off!

• Haha
Not sure why anyone would want to meet up with her, how aggressive and un-fun does that post sound!
RHS Wisey is a lovely walk, I’d prefer to do it without her shouting at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine her mentioning something about her kid, someone recommending xyz, and her screeching at them that she didn't ask for their unsolicited advice.

Reactions: 2
The thing that made me sad was a throwaway comment about needing to take Wonky to the bra thing because she didn't have grandparent support. She used to rave about her Dad and spoke fondly of her stepmum who she said chose not to have kids because she was raising her and her sister. And because of a feud where it seemed to be that step mum wanted her to not let her entire life get consumed with childbirth and pineapples and hypno breathing etc it seems like she's done with them altogether? This woman gave up a significant portion of her life to care for 2 kids that weren't her own, knowing their birth Mum would forever be the one they missed and longed for, and now she and her husband don't get to see their grandchild? So awful in my opinion, and then to moan you don't have the support.

I really hope I've got this wrong and she just meant they live too far away to help.

Reactions: 9
She has a very unwelcoming way about her online, she doesn’t come across as a warm, nice person that I would want to meet up with(of course she may be different in real life).

She has a very unwelcoming way about her online, she doesn’t come across as a warm, nice person that I would want to meet up with(of course she may be different in real life).
You're right, she has no warmth about her whatsoever. I mean, she put lino in her child's room and it was a revelation to her that she should pat her baby's back to soothe her, so...

Reactions: 5
The thing that made me sad was a throwaway comment about needing to take Wonky to the bra thing because she didn't have grandparent support. She used to rave about her Dad and spoke fondly of her stepmum who she said chose not to have kids because she was raising her and her sister. And because of a feud where it seemed to be that step mum wanted her to not let her entire life get consumed with childbirth and pineapples and hypno breathing etc it seems like she's done with them altogether? This woman gave up a significant portion of her life to care for 2 kids that weren't her own, knowing their birth Mum would forever be the one they missed and longed for, and now she and her husband don't get to see their grandchild? So awful in my opinion, and then to moan you don't have the support.

I really hope I've got this wrong and she just meant they live too far away to help.
I clocked that as well, I hope it's just logistics getting in the way. IIRC doesn't she have a sister too? It's sad if she has no contact with her family anymore (said as someone who is low contact with their own parents).

Reactions: 4