Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still a twit
As well as this, dear George has continued posting a million stories about nothing interesting, took forever and a day to post the A of her Q&A which was mostly gushing replies written by George, I mean, her followers to say how inspirational she is and how much everyone will miss her.
She also approved her baby sensory group uploading a collage of photos showing the baby's face and name - so much for privacy eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally only following now to see if she actually leaves and how long it takes!
Same she's managed to lose followers but quite a lot since being private. However with all that whinging she does I'm not surprised tbh

Reactions: 3
Still leaving but hasn’t left

Won’t show babies face but tagged the baby sensory group they shared no less than ten photos of Lyra showing her full face

Drags a dirty breast feeding pillow everywhere but spent four months dumping the baby on her lap and sticking her tit in the babies mouth

Still reading here but was driven away by evil trolls after Robbie failed to bring down tattle

Still lying about lyras age

Doula has vanished

Did I mention that she’s leaving Instagram? She’s definitely leaving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone should’ve asked about the doula!

Following on from the recap:
Asked about future endeavours and is spouting bullshit about being a midwife-social media manager doula.

Thinks that there is 4 weeks in every month. My lord wouldn’t want her to be a social media manager with that lack of general knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's thick and vain.
I can imagine Robbie's friends don't appreciate her a lot. And she can count her own friends on the fingers of one hand (including her sister and fellow bloggers friends like curvesandcurl and RosieRed).

And she's still not leaving lol

Reactions: 2
I do actually know someone who is friends with them (or at least Robbie) ...maybe one day I'll ask what's she like in real life 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to start a new account after trying to wean off tattle to say she’s now picking fights with absolutely no one on a baby wearing page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
76EA831A-049B-4F9C-9CB0-A547328AD8A0.jpeg

Literally no one disagreed with her. Starting a fight in an empty room once again. I have never known such an angry person.
What’s worse is some of her followers have spotted her on there and referred to her as wonky which must just look batshit to everyone else in the group

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1137801

Literally no one disagreed with her. Starting a fight in an empty room once again. I have never known such an angry person.
What’s worse is some of her followers have spotted her on there and referred to her as wonky which must just look batshit to everyone else in the group
excuse my ignorance, but what does FF stand for?

Reactions: 3