Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still a deeply unpleasant narcissist with zero social skills I see. Anything that isn't resounding praise she takes as criticism and goes on the attack. Plus size bleeping ego.
---
Still a deeply unpleasant narcissist with zero social skills I see. Anything that isn't resounding praise she takes as criticism and goes on the attack. Plus size bleeping ego.

Reactions: 6
I can smell that blanket from here!
Don’t get me wrong I’ve got kids, dogs and cats and sometimes I just look at my place and want to leave. But we’ve seen her grotty place pre-kid so we know she is an absolute grub
Yeah also, why share it online looking like a tit hole

Reactions: 3
Aaaand we're off with her gurning in a gifted dress and her clown makeup, welcome back FFFB content!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaand we're off with her gurning in a gifted dress and her clown makeup, welcome back FFFB content!
Yup! The fact she is linking this new account to her old one it’s clear she knows that without those perv followers still following her she’d have no one

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying how bad she thinks she looks whilst her kid is literally sitting next to her. So much for body positivity

Reactions: 4