Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a great example of someone thinking they are much more popular than they are.

it was too chaotic - she should have picked a free bleeping park. No way would I have turned up running the risk I had to pay to get in, not to mention the anxiety that I would be late because small people don’t fit schedules and can normally be relied upon to do a big poo before you leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a great example of someone thinking they are much more popular than they are.

it was too chaotic - she should have picked a free bleeping park. No way would I have turned up running the risk I had to pay to get in, not to mention the anxiety that I would be late because small people don’t fit schedules and can normally be relied upon to do a big poo before you leave.
That's exactly it. She's used to the kudos that comes with having 300k followers and is now starting again with 5k. She probably thought they would all line up to meet the famous George and that there would be loads of photo opportunities of her being popular, and pointy foot would get to work overtime in all the instagrammable pics. Instead, she's had a bit of an embarrassing reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's exactly it. She's used to the kudos that comes with having 300k followers and is now starting again with 5k. She probably thought they would all line up to meet the famous George and that there would be loads of photo opportunities of her being popular, and pointy foot would get to work overtime in all the instagrammable pics. Instead, she's had a bit of an embarrassing reality check.
Spot on. Pointy foot 😄
---
Bet she’s fuming and we get a flouncey post about not sure why she’s bothering
The meet up post has been taken off her grid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah, I feel like she fills a niche space, and one that might help plus sized Mums across the country but the chance of some of the people who follow being free at the same time and nearby and having enough spare cash if they don't work is low.

As we've said before, a lot of her content was about good fitting bras and the pervy men who followed that sort of content, 300k before and 5k now, she can make that 5k a great community but has to accept its a much narrower customer base

Reactions: 8
Ah, I feel like she fills a niche space, and one that might help plus sized Mums across the country but the chance of some of the people who follow being free at the same time and nearby and having enough spare cash if they don't work is low.

As we've said before, a lot of her content was about good fitting bras and the pervy men who followed that sort of content, 300k before and 5k now, she can make that 5k a great community but has to accept its a much narrower customer base
It could have been, but in the last two weeks her 4 posts have been about underwear, Christmas name generator and a submission from someone else about being a plus size parent. The underwear had nothing specifically to do with being a parent and was clearly more related to her old FFFB account. I'm not sure what she's aiming for. Yes people are multi faceted, but they chose to follow you for specific content. If you want to keep them you need to be relevant to them. It looks like she expected the mummy brands to welcome her with open arms and to be able to trade on her 300k followers when as you said, she has a much smaller and narrower target demographic. People with 300k can go off on a tangent with content and slow their post rate, because they will have an engagement level (even if 0.05 or something like she had) that still equates to a good amount of likes and views. People trying to build a following have to put more controlled effort into content. She needs to be posting frequent relevant content and polls to encourage engagement and followers. It's why I will never be an influencer as posting more often than I'm naturally thinking about sharing seems far to much of a chore 😂

Reactions: 3
Funny story back I’m 2020 she ran a competition with a photographer company she used a lot of. I won and had a boudoir photo shoot (I was 20 lol).

Anyway after the shoot and having my make up done I had to pay for any photos!
Literally didn’t get one photo free. They kinda just put you in a room to see the photos then told me the prices, literally hundreds.

Gone off her ever since lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon I could post asking my 350 Facebook friends to meet me at the park at 10am tomorrow and someone would turn up.

I'm not gonna, I'd send my friends a message and ask them, but George can't keep a friend can she.

Reactions: 8
What?! I’ve not been on here in ages and I need to catch up. Is this crazy creature back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 'what I wear' post is a bit tragic too. She must be finding it tough that no one really cares.

Reactions: 2
The 'what I wear' post is a bit tragic too. She must be finding it tough that no one really cares.
Yeah completely fair enough that running around after a young kid can mean you don’t invest much time in what you wear (as long as it’s clean and comfy!) but doing OOTD when youre dressed like you fell out of a jumble sale is a weird choice. Does anyone really care that she wears clashing leggings every day?

Reactions: 7