Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
76EA831A-049B-4F9C-9CB0-A547328AD8A0.jpeg

Literally no one disagreed with her. Starting a fight in an empty room once again. I have never known such an angry person.
What’s worse is some of her followers have spotted her on there and referred to her as wonky which must just look batshit to everyone else in the group

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I know she blames the trolls for how things have gone but if you look at a couple of years ago there was hardly anything on here, people only really got sick of her when she got pregnant and seemed to undergo a total personality transplant
Going to respectfully disagree, she was becoming increasingly more rude and her content was slapdash way before she got pregnant but tbh I think the tide really turned at the start of lockdown ...the begging for money story really opened people's eyes to just how awful she truly is as a human being, her reaction to the fallout from it and then the consequent lies that came to light, new car, bike, personal trainer plus private ivf...

She stated she would donate all the money people generously sent her to her to a charity but over 2 years on there is still no evidence of her doing that...

Reactions: 31

justwoow

“Be kind” apart from if you’re G then you can call people cunts and tell 300 thousand followers that people clearly weren’t loved as children. Also last time I checked it was pretty far away from KIND when you think to yourself that you don’t want a family to take home their healthy newborn because you were in the hospital with pregnancy anxiety worrying about your baby! Bore off with the be kind shit, she’s the most spiteful woman I’ve ever come across.
Hopefully she can find some peace without her false validation from strangers but something tells me she will be back!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

fullerofit

I so want to comment now 🤣 she really is an absolute arsehole. She'll now be an expert in baby wearing despite not being able to do it for months 🙄 I wonder if she comments like that on purpose- to almost provoke a reaction? So she can play the victim etc. Is there any comments about it?
she spent months and months telling us all Lyra HATED to be worn and that she'd tried everything and blocked anyone who dared to give her any advice... and now all of a sudden, she knows best about everything baby wearing.. she's a piece of work, isn't she? I've never ever met anyone as horrible as she is.. she's got so much hatred, jealousy, anger and rage... it's poor her all the time.. absolutely ZERO appreciation for everything she has that others don't... no perspective whatsoever.. the sooner she's resigns off SM, the better.. she can go and be miserable in her own corner...

• Heart

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Even though I'm in that group I didn't realise FF was such a hot topic. I put my son FF sometimes, normally a short walk when he's quite a awake and I want to narrate the world to him. The rest of the time as with a previous poster I like snuggly inward facing. Not tried backwards facing yet.

Maybe she's going to start a new fffb blog - forward facing fuller bust?

• Haha

centreparting

Omg first the breastfeeding now the baby wearing, Not everything needs to be a club that you’re the queen of! The whole point of baby wearing is it makes your life easier, needing special clothes and accessories kinda defeats the point, no?

ps. I breastfeed and use a baby carrier and neither of those things have become a part of my personality. They are just things that I happen to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BeeBop21

Comments from followers saying they are in tears at her news and sorry for all she's been through...

Christ... 🙄

Can't say I've ever cried about someone I've never met coming off of social media... Maybe I do have no soul.. or just bigger things to be concerned about 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Completely agree! She is entitled to ask questions on Baby related sites without judgement. My only issue was her continually showing her daughter while banging on about keeping her private. We should be posting here about her private social media presence.
I definitely wouldn't criticise her for asking a question in a group, that's what they're for. But her most recent post there isn't even asking a question, it's just "Happy Saturday!" attention-seeking nonsense. I fear she's starting a bad habit of seeking comments on Lyra's outfits because she knows some of her fans are on there. I hate when useful groups get ruined by me me me people. 🙄

Reactions: 22

justwoow

I also find her slant pretty ableist too, she’s fat not disabled, she is able bodied, she has the ability to run after her kid, wether that leaves her red faced and sweaty isn’t a fat issue it’s a fitness issue, there are many mums not able bodied and would love the opportunity to be able to climb soft plays etc, she needs to get a grip quite frankly, I’m fat but I work on my fitness so I’m not too much of a sweaty mess playing with my kids, and if I do get sweaty so what? No one’s judging me, it feels very much a her internal body confidence issue, and her issues aren’t solely fat related, her “not being able to get up off the floor gracefully” is such a first world issue I’d be embarrassed to even say it out loud. She really has no shame and has such an entitled victim mindset it’s sad.

also i see she’s disabled the comments on that post? Do you think she got some backlash? Only positive comments left.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

kmac1313

Now she’s posting about the boiler suit she’s wearing in the baby wearing group. Who cares!
She’s deleted the post now because there were like 3 comments from other women making light jokes about how their post partum bladder wouldn’t cope in a boiler suit… clearly George see’s this as criticism and can’t handle people not simply only showering her with compliments… Christ on a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 21

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I also find her slant pretty ableist too, she’s fat not disabled, she is able bodied, she has the ability to run after her kid, wether that leaves her red faced and sweaty isn’t a fat issue it’s a fitness issue, there are many mums not able bodied and would love the opportunity to be able to climb soft plays etc, she needs to get a grip quite frankly, I’m fat but I work on my fitness so I’m not too much of a sweaty mess playing with my kids, and if I do get sweaty so what? No one’s judging me, it feels very much a her internal body confidence issue, and her issues aren’t solely fat related, her “not being able to get up off the floor gracefully” is such a first world issue I’d be embarrassed to even say it out loud. She really has no shame and has such an entitled victim mindset it’s sad.

also i see she’s disabled the comments on that post? Do you think she got some backlash? Only positive comments left.
I think that sums her up really - she wouldn’t ever consider a POV like that because she’s so wrapped up in herself.

It’s like when she had the baby but still kept going on about infertility - and while her journey/struggles are valid, there’s something quite tone deaf going on about how she wishes she’d been able to get pregnant easier, babies that might have been etc while she has a perfectly healthy baby girl laying next to her. She didn’t think about her followers who would’ve never managed to get/stay pregnant, or had losses. At the end of the day she was privileged to be gifted IVF money from family and had a healthy child. She has ever right to feel complex emotions - but at least think about your privileges too.

At the end of the day she’s fortunate enough to be a full time SAHM on one household income (rare these days - especially in the SE!) and her in laws gifted her an annual pass to a park that she can go to with her daughter whenever she wants. Small swing seats and tight soft play tunnels feel like a bit of a first world problem comparatively.

Tronalon

Nice flash of the baby’s face she wasn’t showing on the internet in her latest stories. What a twat 😂 when technology fails you…..
F5AFD066-E714-43E8-9FDC-9BB3F3BB87A4.png

• Haha
  • Wow

no_name11

I actually thought about Georgina the other day. As I was strapping my toddler into a feeding chair so I can go and pee in peace, Georgina popped into my head.

I remembered a segment from a podcast she did with Amber Izzo where she said that she pooped herself because she couldn’t leave her baby alone. I actually stopped to think how utterly tragic that was.

Leaving your small baby (who cannot even move yet) to go to the loo is a no brainer for the majority of parents. Yet it isan issue for George.
This got me thinking how small Georgina made her life after having Lyra. How miserable she must feel on her motherhood journey. It is sad really that she treats motherhood as a prison rather then a joy it should be.

Georgina spent hours and hours on her stories trying to convince us that she loves her life and SM is just a hobby. In reality FFFB is her life.

I don’t think her marriage and motherhood fulfils her. She desperately wants it to but it just doesnt. What genuinely makes her happy is the adoration and attention from her following that she hets on FFFB.

This is why I think she will be back sooner then we think. She needs an escape from the reality of her life which makes her desperately unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Which is fair enough but this is Tattle so unfortunately if you don't agree with something written you just need to scroll on by. We don't get to police what people say on here.

The comments being made are in reference to her and the constant need to be the centre of attention, personally I find it hilarious that she has gone from being soo negative and anti baby wearing to suddenly the child is strapped to her at every opportunity and she's now a world expert on it! It was hot in the South the last few days soo makes absolutely no sense to me that she has had the child strapped to her body in the heat.
I agree. I also remember how anti baby wearing she was- to the point of utter rudeness and telling people to not even mention by wearing ideas to her because ITS ABSOLUTELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OK?! And now she’s baby wearing personified. Just like she was breastfeeding personified. It her world, it’s not relevant unless she does it herself.

Sorry to be cynical, but she isn’t someone that cares about advice for others, she cares about a social media presence in whichever format she can get it, and that’s why I think she is posting in this group. Not because she cares about the community feeling of the page.

• Heart

Sickofads

The goodbye post has the most engagement she’s got in years 😂

Can anyone point out to me the ‘commitments’ she was hanging on to complete? Can’t remember a #ad in a good few weeks.

• Haha

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
It’s every day sometimes more than once a day lately she’s posting in this particular babywearing group.
can’t think why it’s not got any response…. Probably because it’s COMMON SENSE!
if she had a brain she would be dangerous!
sun hat? Bit like she should have on in the picture in direct sunlight 🤦🏻‍♀️
it must be killing her not getting any reply when normally she just posts a pic of her dinner on Instagram and her weird fans gush over how great she is 😄

and yes, what’s wrong with a hat?? I guess the actually caring for your child stage is harder than the nude pregnancy pic stage…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Yep, It’s vile she needs to grow up! Imagine being mid 30’s and acting like that.
For context for those without kids or not in the “babywearing world” front facing is quite an emotive topic for some, for many years (I’ve been wearing my baby’s over a span of 14 years so have seen the discussions on this change over the years) it was an accepted fact that front facing a baby wasn’t good for them due to over stimulation, positioning, and some of the benefits of wearing being being void, it’s only reasonably recent since babywearing has become more “mainstream” and front facing has become more common that there have been carriers designed to support baby better facing out (still not optimal), but still there are some question marks (like no more than 20 minutes) and some people still don’t like it for their own baby for many reasons.
George knows this, she’s seen things posted about front facing, she knows it’s divisive in that group, but of course she wants to be seen as doing everything right and will fight against anything to make herself feel superior.

For me the beauty of wearing my babies was the lush cuddles, them looking up and making eye contact and getting the amazing bonding benefit of being so close, safe and secure, front facing had never appealed to me, but I accept for some it’s a fun way to “let their baby see the world” I’ve never found facing in be anymore restricting though, if I want baby to see something I simply move my body so they can or pop them on my back 🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry been away from this thread for a while was due a long winded comment 🤣

Editing to add, it’s a bit like putting a baby in a front facing buggy at a young age, they may be able to “see” more but is a baby that young really benefiting from that? They can look out of the side of a pram parent facing and they get the interaction from you parent facing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
i personally feel she struggles with wearing her facing in and can’t get the positioning right so over compensates by saying how much the baby LOVES seeing random strangers instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her constant mentioning of front-facing ("happy Saturday to my fellow front-facers!") is a pretty clear indication that she wants someone to start drama with her so she can play victim. She's done it more than once. So far no one is biting though, which is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The comments on her leaving post made me laugh, people saying she helped then accept their bodies when in actual fact George clearly hates being fat and isn’t happy with herself at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18