Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In reality she doesn't want to give it up she wants to stay relevant not that she was every hugely famous but to her she probably felt like don't you know who I am georgina Horne fffb

Reactions: 3
She won't leave... She'll spin a story about "not giving into bullies' and try and gain some new followers from that angle.

If she stays, she needs a thicker skin.
If she does leave, hopefully she's happy and more content with whatever she does

Social media isn't for everyone... 🤷

Reactions: 5
She won't leave... She'll spin a story about "not giving into bullies' and try and gain some new followers from that angle.

If she stays, she needs a thicker skin.
If she does leave, hopefully she's happy and more content with whatever she does

Social media isn't for everyone... 🤷
I bet she has got her agent to put the feelers out so she can make some cash from the ‘bullies’ which is ironic when she is the biggest bully and bullshitter

Reactions: 3
Hey George, see if I wanted advice off you, I’d be extremely concerned! 🤦🏻‍♀️
what a wolloper
There’s too much to unpack here that I’m just going to say this - maybe look up the word bullying before trying to over explain ways to get over it (insinuating us on tattle are “bullying” you) - hint it doesn’t involve you seeking out a gossip site where people have opinions on your very public life!!
no one’s directly bullying you, you’re actively looking on a site you know has negative opinions of you, technically you’re bullying yourself 🤣

screen shot the advice she posted incase anyone on here is secretly stalking her and threatening to take her lunch money on her way to school! 🙃
Hey Georgina, perhaps take your own advice? How many times have you lashed out at people who were genuinely offering up their LIVED EXPERIENCE advice? Perhaps you should “take a moment to think”. And you’ve admitted on more than one occasion that you have a temper so…

And you are NOT better than other people. Trust me hon, you’re not. You’ve got this massive inflated ego that you would do better to let go of because it’s what sends people like me to sites like this. 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Claims of stalking really make me laugh, we know when the baby was born because she posted it on Facebook (but decided that Instagram was going to get a different story) we know the name because she posted it on Twitter, it’s not like people have had to do a full investigation to find this stuff out
How she imagines we all spend our days, scouring the web for clues to her shrouded-in-secrecy life:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest grid post has rattled a nerve for me!!
silly bint very CLEARLY and LOUDLY shouted from the roof tops how “amazing” her birth was, was afforded the sheer LUXURY of a birth photographer and went on and on about how HAPPY she was with her experience, how the duck she has the downright CHEEK to talk about birth trauma is beyond me!!!
she has no idea the trauma some women go through during birth and post natally, no clue!
she even had the privileged luxury to hire a post natal doula to support her mental health and take some of the pressure off a couple of times a week, how dare she sit and insinuate she wants MORE post natal support!! What more does she want??

sorry but this is a very raw subject for me, as I had one of the worst times after the birth of my son, zero support even when I begged for it, birth trauma likely added to my sudden MH decline! duck YOU George! Stop speaking about things you have no place to! Stay in your bleeping lane!

I swear she just wants in on any sympathy she can get! Disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Ergh I haven’t seen the post but to say anything about trauma when she went on about how perfect her and the baby were is disrespectful and actually disgusting to feast off others pain to help pat herself on the back
I’m literally going through trauma therapy because of my birth/NICU experience
She makes me so angry but I think she loves hurting, annoying and being disgusting to others

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wants to barge herself into any label/community/movement she can.

She wants to be a champion of the infertility community and how painful it is yet has her baby.
She wants to be the ivf expert but only did two rounds before success.
She wants to claim she had a smooth and breezy delivery yet also traumatic and unsupported.
She wants to make money from plus size brands yet doesn’t want to be fat.

she can’t be everything! But whatever gets the most attention.

Reactions: 27
She wants to barge herself into any label/community/movement she can.

She wants to be a champion of the infertility community and how painful it is yet has her baby.
She wants to be the ivf expert but only did two rounds before success.
She wants to claim she had a smooth and breezy delivery yet also traumatic and unsupported.
She wants to make money from plus size brands yet doesn’t want to be fat.

she can’t be everything! But whatever gets the most attention.
Boils my piss

Reactions: 8
silly bint very CLEARLY and LOUDLY shouted from the roof tops how “amazing” her birth was, was afforded the sheer LUXURY of a birth photographer and went on and on about how HAPPY she was with her experience, how the duck she has the downright CHEEK to talk about birth trauma is beyond me!!!
she has no idea the trauma some women go through during birth and post natally, no clue!
she even had the privileged luxury to hire a post natal doula to support her mental health and take some of the pressure off a couple of times a week, how dare she sit and insinuate she wants MORE post natal support!! What more does she want??

sorry but this is a very raw subject for me, as I had one of the worst times after the birth of my son, zero support even when I begged for it, birth trauma likely added to my sudden MH decline! duck YOU George! Stop speaking about things you have no place to! Stay in your bleeping lane!

i couldn’t believe what I was reading when I saw this post. I had very traumatic births with 2 of my children, with one of them I was under GA and so neither myself of my husband witnessed our baby being born let alone a bleeping photographer so to have this stupid woman attempt to jump on the bandwagon of talking about birth trauma is just taking the piss. She isn’t raising awareness or understanding, quite the opposite, people like her end up making people take these kind of issues less seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just another bandwagon for her to try and jump on, funny though how for the last 3 months she’s been telling everyone how great it was. It makes a mockery out of anyone who has suffered genuine trauma

Reactions: 11
I am a long time lurker but finally decided to make an account… George’s behaviour has just absolutely baffled/enraged me over the last year or so. She will never leave socials, she thrives on the attention and she’s slowly unraveled and become a truly nasty person recently.

I noticed on her birth photographers page she’s been commenting on there on another profile “gginacox” or similar, so she clearly always has an outlet to scream into the void or nosey at things when hiding on her main one!

Reactions: 23
Just another bandwagon for her to try and jump on, funny though how for the last 3 months she’s been telling everyone how great it was. It makes a mockery out of anyone who has suffered genuine trauma
She’s deplorable - she has made whole birth story posts about how great her birth was, how she was supported and how great her midwife was. I was assaulted by mine who refused to withdraw her fingers from me, have PTSD and can’t step into hospital without a panic attack & had to launch legal action with birthrights to have two birth partners (who I actually needed not to take photos of me because I’m a huge narcissist) but sure, you had “Trauma” George you prick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s deplorable - she has made whole birth story posts about how great her birth was, how she was supported and how great her midwife was. I was assaulted by mine who refused to withdraw her fingers from me, have PTSD and can’t step into hospital without a panic attack & had to launch legal action with birthrights to have two birth partners (who I actually needed not to take photos of me because I’m a huge narcissist) but sure, you had “Trauma” George you prick
bleeping hell that’s horrific I’m so sorry you had to go through that x

Reactions: 4
Yes G you like that post and let it serve as a reminder to you of the people who actually went through something truly traumatic during their birth and post natally, and stay the hell away from topics you have zero experience on!! You’re not and never will be a spokesperson, especially when you are so insufferably irritating with your know it all and narcissistic attitude!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Such a trauma of birth you post photos galore of it and a caption ‘ did I tit myself’

one 100% class a bellend

Reactions: 17

Sophie Payne did have a traumatic birth and her little lad had a NICU stay and as a result of his birth they do not know what the future holds for him in term of potential long term effects. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen her post about anything along these lines (I'd understand if she did).

Yet here is George posting about birth trauma after what appears to be an idealistic birth.
Just shocking.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.