Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey George, see if I wanted advice off you, I’d be extremely concerned! 🤦🏻‍♀️
what a wolloper
There’s too much to unpack here that I’m just going to say this - maybe look up the word bullying before trying to over explain ways to get over it (insinuating us on tattle are “bullying” you) - hint it doesn’t involve you seeking out a gossip site where people have opinions on your very public life!!
no one’s directly bullying you, you’re actively looking on a site you know has negative opinions of you, technically you’re bullying yourself 🤣

screen shot the advice she posted incase anyone on here is secretly stalking her and threatening to take her lunch money on her way to school! 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her entire twitter feed was her ripping into anybody that didn't fit her thought pattern. I have no issue with that but don't then play the victim when it's done back to you (on a forum that she doesn't need to look at).

Reactions: 12
Her entire twitter feed was her ripping into anybody that didn't fit her thought pattern. I have no issue with that but don't then play the victim when it's done back to you (on a forum that she doesn't need to look at).
She is queen of contradictions! She can give it out but can’t take it!
her vile bleep laden rants about us on here we’re much more harsh than any of us have ever been about her.
She’s a dick but I think we all can agree we don’t wish harm on her and our comments come from a place of concern mostly and just general shock at what she puts out there.

Reactions: 12
I predict an anti-cyber bullying advocacy campaign. Milking the victimhood. When nobody has ever wished her any harm (on here anyway, as far as I can tell) and she’s a mass of her own contradictions. It’s a serious issue, but she sure isn’t the voice for it.

Reactions: 11
Hey George, see if I wanted advice off you, I’d be extremely concerned! 🤦🏻‍♀️
what a wolloper
There’s too much to unpack here that I’m just going to say this - maybe look up the word bullying before trying to over explain ways to get over it (insinuating us on tattle are “bullying” you) - hint it doesn’t involve you seeking out a gossip site where people have opinions on your very public life!!
no one’s directly bullying you, you’re actively looking on a site you know has negative opinions of you, technically you’re bullying yourself 🤣

screen shot the advice she posted incase anyone on here is secretly stalking her and threatening to take her lunch money on her way to school! 🙃
Oh why doesn't she just duck off?!

Reactions: 2
Honestly, she loves to dish it out on SM which is a very open forum. Yet she can’t handle people having an opinion on a forum that she has to actively seek out to read. She is the biggest (pardon the pun) hypocrite. I’m sure all her followers are just now too invested in watching her car crash to unfollow her. Robbie needs to grow some balls and take her off of SM.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't understand the whole name/birth date drama. I only know that she's called Lyra because she posted it herself! 🙄 I haven't done any searching or spying 😂 I have no issue with her wanting privacy, but perhaps she should've thought about before posting her name for all to see, then going back on it.

Similarly with her birth date. Genuinely don't care when she was born. Want to take a few weeks off to bond and get to know your newborn, great lovely crack on. But don't lie about it. Just come back when you're ready and say baby was born several weeks ago but we've been too wrapped up in her to care about social media. Wonderful!

I have always and will always say, it's never about the subject of the lie, it's the fact that there's a lie at all. No one cares about her daughters name or date of birth, they care that they've been continually lied to and it keeps happening! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I genuinely don't understand the whole name/birth date drama. I only know that she's called Lyra because she posted it herself! 🙄 I haven't done any searching or spying 😂 I have no issue with her wanting privacy, but perhaps she should've thought about before posting her name for all to see, then going back on it.

Similarly with her birth date. Genuinely don't care when she was born. Want to take a few weeks off to bond and get to know your newborn, great lovely crack on. But don't lie about it. Just come back when you're ready and say baby was born several weeks ago but we've been too wrapped up in her to care about social media. Wonderful!

I have always and will always say, it's never about the subject of the lie, it's the fact that there's a lie at all. No one cares about her daughters name or date of birth, they care that they've been continually lied to and it keeps happening! 🙄
And she continues to lie and twist the truth of what has gone on whilst portraying herself as the victim in all this.

I really hope that people who continue to follow have had their eyes opened to her behaviour. The fact that she has clearly stated her sole intent in the next few months is to cash in on her followers before she leaves her job, I mean sm 🙄 has got to be the biggest sign she doesn't give two shits about them or the fact they are loyal to her, she just wants their money!!

Reactions: 4
I know this was a few pages ago but that's... not how that works. Your muscles don't just disappear from having a baby. Muscle atrophy takes a LONG time to happen and you'd still have muscles even if you're not weightlifting! How long exactly HAS she been sat on her sofa doing nothing if her condition is supposedly THAT bad?

Why’s she still going on? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 embarrassing!
Surely she’d learn if this site brings so much upset to her, would you not just, I don’t know NOT MENTION IT??
shes driving people here because people can see through her worryingly erratic behaviour.
And just incase she still checks here IT WASNT THE FACT YOU WANTED PRIVACY, it was the fact you CONTINUED to lie and pretend you were still pregnant on stories and grid posts for 2 weeks after ANNOUNCING your baby’s birth date, face and bloody NAME all on FACEBOOK, where clearly you had several people who aren’t even close friends as they leaked it here.
Grow up and admit you fucked up by leaking your own precious daughters details on social media to people who clearly aren’t close friends!
I'm sorry but she has NO place to complain about privacy when she literally has posted about her daughter's genitals to 300k people. Is she delusional?

Reactions: 13
I know this was a few pages ago but that's... not how that works. Your muscles don't just disappear from having a baby. Muscle atrophy takes a LONG time to happen and you'd still have muscles even if you're not weightlifting! How long exactly HAS she been sat on her sofa doing nothing if her condition is supposedly THAT bad?
yeah I don’t know anyone who has muscle issues from carrying their baby??
Maybe understandable when they get bigger etc, but from newborn size to 3 months? And she’s always saying how tiny her baby is…??

Reactions: 6
If you truly want privacy, don't share photos of your child from any angle... 🤷

She went from relatable to manic - alot of concern was shown on Tattle for her (although never mentioned that).

Glad she's overcoming her anxiety issues but her main issue is obviously not being able to take criticism.. don't put it out there if you don't want anyone to have an opinion.
Yup, I have always been concerned about her mental health and how unhealthy her addiction to social media is- as she's just proving with her return. She needs help, she needs a life outside of instagram, maybe a job with people who don't do social media for a living.

Reactions: 3
Totally! I used to work out 6 days a week lifting weights etc. Hurt my back and didn't exercise for probably a year or two. When I went back yes my strength had decreased but only by about 20%. I was no way near a beginner

Reactions: 8
Those bullying posts are pure DARVO - deny, attack, reverse victim and offender. Classic narcissist.

I genuinely think she "accidentally" on purpose posted her daughter's name publicly so it would be talked about here and she could posit herself as a victim. Anyone who has ever dealt with anyone like her in real life will recognise that kind of convoluted, manipulative behaviour. Even negative attention is attention.

There's a reason she has no IRL friends.

Calling someone out on their poor behaviour is not bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Claims of stalking really make me laugh, we know when the baby was born because she posted it on Facebook (but decided that Instagram was going to get a different story) we know the name because she posted it on Twitter, it’s not like people have had to do a full investigation to find this stuff out

Reactions: 9
Why is she back and ranting again. Coming back and doing her sponsored posts - OK whatever.

The fact she is still going off on is worrying. Put the phone down and focus on your baby. Getting riled up about shite isn't good for anyone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.