Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on here to say that Freya is still following the racist/homophobic/fatphobic Elle Darby…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone think anything is happening with Freya and Pete Wickes or is it just a like for like Instagram relationship….?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think anything is happening with Freya and Pete Wickes or is it just a like for like Instagram relationship….?
Wouldn’t put it past Pete he’s already been there with another insta girl (Madison Sarah)

I think he’s good friends with her friend Alisha, I’m not saying they aren’t dating but there’s the link :)

I think she’s dating someone though, she’s quite quiet on Instagram? I was expecting lots more posts and stories on her new look edit

Reactions: 3
She was out with someone on new year's eve for dinner. The hands across the table were definitely male, but no tattoos so not Pete Wickes

Reactions: 2
The little scabby chav filming a cirque du soleil on her mobile.. imagine being sat near her in the theatre. woman

• Haha
At what point does it just become braggy with accounts like Freya’s. In her latest reel. The Rolex the Cartier the new chanel bag! I know it’s what her whole vibe is about. But something about that reel just seemed off for me.

Reactions: 5
The price of that ring she’s shared on her stories, she really must be making a Killin off of Instagram!!

• Haha
Come on then Freya, drop his @ you know we’re all nosey b*tches 😂
Of course he will have tonnes of money, so not necessarily a looker!

i think her boyfriend is r_hall11, she follows him and his company and he seems mixed race from the story she’s put on of his hand before

i think her boyfriend is r_hall11, she follows him and his company and he seems mixed race from the story she’s put on of his hand before
You may be right, she has said mixed raced men are her type before

Reactions: 3