Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories and posts in Ibiza are very limited, I get that most people won’t be going abroad this summer but surely you’d make the most of being away and showing off summer clothing inspo?
Kate seems very different to alisha and tias crowd who she’s she’s spending time with now so I’d be intrigued how Freya differs between friendship groups. I had a nosey on the footballers and wag thread on here and alisha has been hanging out with jack grealish in Mykonos so maybe there’s more of the same in Ibiza

I met Freya not too long ago, I work in PR/marketing and have briefly met a fair few influencers. Freya is not a Zara small and not a size 10. She is not fat at all but certainly bigger than what her Instagram suggests; she has a rectangle body with a padded stomach. I imagine she’s a medium in Zara and often a large

She seemed quiet, distant, I think she’s a bit of a loner and hasn’t figured out her place in the world? She certainly is worlds away from other influencers I’ve met and much of her lifestyle is purely for Instagram

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, I think she’s a home girl at heart, I don’t know why she’s chasing this london influencer dream

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I met Freya not too long ago, I work in PR/marketing and have briefly met a fair few influencers. Freya is not a Zara small and not a size 10. She is not fat at all but certainly bigger than what her Instagram suggests; she has a rectangle body with a padded stomach. I imagine she’s a medium in Zara and often a large

She seemed quiet, distant, I think she’s a bit of a loner and hasn’t figured out her place in the world? She certainly is worlds away from other influencers I’ve met and much of her lifestyle is purely for Instagram

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, I think she’s a home girl at heart, I don’t know why she’s chasing this london influencer dream
I feel sorry for her too in a sense, especially at the moment she’s in Ibiza with party girls who are extremely extroverted ( I love Alisha lemay) you can tell Freya isn’t completely like that although enjoys a drink

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her too in a sense, especially at the moment she’s in Ibiza with party girls who are extremely extroverted ( I love Alisha lemay) you can tell Freya isn’t completely like that although enjoys a drink
I agree, I was surprised to see who she was hanging out with if I’m honest, she is not like that at all. She usually hangs out with her dad, he drives up to london and takes her photos (kind of sweet) so o don’t know how she ended up with that specific group of people

Reactions: 5
What do people think of her bag and accessories collection? I don’t know how she could afford all of them if they’re real.

Reactions: 1
I would guess per ad she’s paid around £5000, along with her YouTube it does add up. But I don’t understand how she afforded it all before she was an influencer? She’s also losing followers like crazy at the moment which seems suss…

I like Freya, she seems more real than the others in the same space. I do think the PP is right with her being more introverted and somewhat of a loner. I’m the same way.

Also, she currently has covid. I’m curious to know if she was vaxxed as she seems quite ill. I don’t think she’s said if she did get the vaccine.

I was wondering this also. I don’t remember her posting anything about getting the vaccine and going by how unwell she seems I’d imagine she didn’t get it.

I like Freya, she seems more real than the others in the same space. I do think the PP is right with her being more introverted and somewhat of a loner. I’m the same way.

Also, she currently has covid. I’m curious to know if she was vaxxed as she seems quite ill. I don’t think she’s said if she did get the vaccine.

I would guess per ad she’s paid around £5000, along with her YouTube it does add up. But I don’t understand how she afforded it all before she was an influencer? She’s also losing followers like crazy at the moment which seems suss…
she worked at her parents restaurant/ pub (not sure) and lived at home. She’s said she spent all of her monthly income on clothes and designer items. Her car was probably leased through her parents company.

If I could do that with my income I could buy myself designer tit every month too… quite the privileged life she’s lived

I was wondering this also. I don’t remember her posting anything about getting the vaccine and going by how unwell she seems I’d imagine she didn’t get it.
Anyone else finding a lot of young influencer women not getting the vaccine (or not commenting on it, which in my eyes means they haven’t)? I know it’s personal choice but wonder why that’s a bit of a trend

Anyone else finding a lot of young influencer women not getting the vaccine (or not commenting on it, which in my eyes means they haven’t)? I know it’s personal choice but wonder why that’s a bit of a trend
Definitely. There’s a lot of US ones who are very vocal about not getting the vaccine, but most are very right wing so it makes sense. I’m not seeing the same views in the UK influencers but definitely noticing the trend.

I, too, believe that her not saying she’s vaccinated means that she’s not. Anyone I know who has had covid and is vaccinated shares that their symptoms likely would have been so much worse.

I really like Freya, find her more tolerable than other influencers especially those she hangs out with. Was disappointed to see today that I think she’s photoshopped one of her arms! I’m terrible at noticing Facetune but one of my friends said it looks like she’s definitely used it. Anyone else have thoughts ?

Attachments

100% replicas. I’m sure of it. She probably spends £200-£300 on really good reps
I’ll be shook if that’s the case cause she goes into Chanel and Dior and vlogs it. And also recommends the SA. Wondering if she has a lot of savings behind her from living at home ? Also her parents seem to be quiet well off so she probably has money from them too

Reactions: 4
I just think she’s definitely not a size 8 to 10 considering those photos. She has really skinny legs but her torso is quite wide.
View attachment 740709
Hey body is square. I’ve met her in real life and would say she’s a 10/12 torso, her arms are not that skinny but she does have great legs.

And for those wondering, no, she wasn’t vaccinated and chose to refuse the vaccine months ago

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen so many influencers refusing the vaccine, wondering why this is?? Can’t figure it out, I know lots in the beauty industry are against it and as influencing is so heavily tied to beauty /cosmetic procedures I’m wondering if that’s the reason ?

Reactions: 2