Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
From the Fresh Baked Patreon page. Does he really think he should be paid $4,000 a month for his content? 😂

And to those who support him on Patreon:
" Can We Have A Moment Of Silence For That Dead Money?" - Mr. Wonderful, Shark Tank

FBpatreon.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 9

primordia

Chatty Member
I agree that he's not fake, but they're all just beating a dead horse at this point. There's not enough "news" to keep it interesting on a daily basis.

JakeDog

Second. With 20 to 30 blogger, blogging Disney. No one blogger can get enough daily hits to really make money at it. When they finally figure out this is not the golden job. They get upset. If you get 30k hits a day that less then $150 a day
You can’t live the high life on 50,000 a year. And once YouTube starts losing money the pay out will be reduced

shadee91762

VIP Member
When you are doing daily blogs you run out of material really fast. Since this is your only source of income. You must put out junk. The blog becomes about him not Disney.
Tell me you ran out of ideas without telling me you ran out of ideas 💡
Screenshot_20220611-160309-598.png
Screenshot_20220611-160201-003.png
Screenshot_20220611-160251-641.png

• Haha

BaBeemo

I remember a long time ago he uploaded one of his "emotional" vlogs while sitting in his car at a parking lot. He was talking about how he felt really bad about being a complete total douchbag asshole to the worker at Taco Bell, while ordering his food. He even started crying crocodile tears. 🐊 I think he's trying really hard to suppress his true personality and sometimes it just slips out. Not sure how he is when the cameras are off. Now he's supposedly an "empath" 🤣

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I put his name into google and I see he made a page to fund his wedding to Liz, and of course he wanted his 'stans' to pay for it all. Just another grifter freeloader. Sounds like a pattern we see here with all of the Disneyland vloggers now.

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
You know how people like to use fun little hash tags for their weddings?

David should have used: #ThirdTimesACharm !

• Haha

lauraingal

Half Baked David callin' anyone "desperate" is very precious. But at least THAT delusion is understandable. People like Davey Boy, KT and the rest of the escapees from the Children's Television Workshop need to believe that anyone who isn't on board with their awesome lives and adventures fully must be evil, bitter little nothings who dwell in darkness and lead miserable lives. Otherwise they might suddenly realize that they themselves are bitter little nothings who lead miserable lives that center around monetizing visits to an overpriced, overrated tourist trap money pit designed to manipulate guests away from their pensions.

These people think they're the cool, inviable ones completely unaware that most of their viewers watch them for laughs...
And meanwhile, behind the scenes, spouses/gf are unraveling, posting by the minute on Insta Story! What a miserable life begging for money at Disneyland or from their office space:rolleyes: Where I live grifters are removed from unmentioned city and transported to outlying areas. This has been going on forever, orchestrated by a wealthy/mafia family. I love our city!! So Disney, if your'e reading here,...let's clean up MainStreet!!! Knott's has space

• Heart

Jotham

It's been my experience that people that constantly promote being kind tend to be the actual opposite. (Ellen,PCDev,David)
I saw David, Ian, and Liz a few years ago at the parks and they gave off a fake vibe to me, especially David and Liz. They came across as those APs who act like they own the park, and they were blocking the Main Street walkway which is one of my biggest Disneyland pet peeves.

TexJones

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel like their videos have gotten better ever since they cut ties with BLAB? I don't know why but they seem so much happier now and as a result their videos seem to be a little better. I enjoy watching a lot of the vlogs they realize now - they're not the same as the old trip reports but I still find them enjoyable.

I agree that Fresh Baked looks a lot more happier and rejuvenated since they ended their friendship with BLAB. Its seems like everyone who's cut ties with BLAB, such as Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Adam the Woo and Ordinary adventures have all become a lot more happier since they dumped that toxic duo.

disneynana21

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Dave used to do for a living? I’m wondering how a YT channel can support living in California?

Also, does Liz work?
David used to schedule home appraisals and Liz does not work. I’m getting tired of these channels begging for patreons.

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
So it appears someone flipped David off in the background of his latest video. Low quality video as usual, but it appears to be the case as pointed out by some people in the comments.

View attachment 1024021
This is incredible Meme material..... I could think of at least 100 Meme's that could be put across this easily, hahaha :)
It's such an incredible spot.... I'd have totally missed it for sure, great find :)

• Heart
  • Haha

Jotham

I loved how he cut best life out from his video today. Then he ruined it and had to throw in a thank you to them at the end. I could care less who the guy is friends with but he seems like he waffles back-and-forth and I can’t respect that.
This irritates me so much about him. I think he tries not to stay too close to any Disney vlogger to maintain his "professional" image and not look biased but by wavering back and forth between other people it just makes him look worse.

I will say though, this video made me realize how much I miss the old videos with the Fresh Baked gang. David seems happier when he's in the park with other people like Liz. When he's by himself he doesn't seem as enthusiastic and seems like he's just there to film a video instead of enjoy the park.

STEVIEDOODLES

That’s when I stopped watching too. The Knott’s chicken video, and more importantly the part with them all jamming a pie in their faces and passing it on, was so gross, especially during a pandemic. I think they did some (or all) of that on purpose to create a buzz to get views since the parks were closed. It got views, but it backfired a bit and required damage control. All they had to do was post a video saying something like, “I screwed up, that got out of control, and it won’t happen again”. Done. I think that’s the direction some involved took, but not David.

He went on that live stream and basically said “I’m right and if you disagree, you suck!” I followed along with the chat and which ones he was reading, and he skipped right over a super chat like, “I’m a nurse and you need to be more careful next time” and only read the ones that supported his view. Then he got visibly angry at his infant daughter in the room because she made a noise and interrupted his live stream. The whole thing really showed his true colors and I stopped watching his videos up until last week when I decided to see if anything has changed since he went full time. Nope, he still walks around like an entitled grumpy old man who owns the place.
yeah and he totally lost his temper yelling about a ruler! He’s the type of guy that CAN NOT have a rational convo with differing opinions. He wants to be right, not learn.