Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEAD at Frenchy filming the limp cheese sandwiches in the Stansted lounge buffet as he waits for his Ryanair flight like he’s really bragging about something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure that even his idol Lynsey Queen of Clean would post something that TRAGIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DEAD at Frenchy filming the limp cheese sandwiches in the Stansted lounge buffet as he waits for his Ryanair flight like he’s really bragging about something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure that even his idol Lynsey Queen of Clean would post something that TRAGIC.
Dunno like, she usually manages to film a grotty train carriage but makes sure she gets a seat just in shot so you can see the badge that says ‘first class’, so you know she’s not in with the plebs 🤣

Reactions: 2
Dunno like, she usually manages to film a grotty train carriage but makes sure she gets a seat just in shot so you can see the badge that says ‘first class’, so you know she’s not in with the plebs 🤣
You know he literally POSTED A PHOTO of the first class headrest on his train down to London yesterday, right 😆 poor old Frenchy he just doesn't quite do it like the queen!

I guess we should be grateful he spared us his Poundland version of Lynz's customary story spraying disinfectant on the FILFY poverty wagon if I'm honest wif you!

• Haha
You know he literally POSTED A PHOTO of the first class headrest on his train down to London yesterday, right 😆 poor old Frenchy he just doesn't quite do it like the queen!

I guess we should be grateful he spared us his Poundland version of Lynz's customary story spraying disinfectant on the FILFY poverty wagon if I'm honest wif you!
That’s so funny! I didn’t notice that - it’s really weird and creepy how much he idolises and copies her 🤮

• Haha
I posted that before I saw his story spraying disinfectant around his Ryanair flight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it makes no sense to me how Frenchy hasn't totally blown up on Tattle, he's like a lab-created super-variant grabby influenza!

Reactions: 3
oh for feck sake, why does he have to keep copying other instagramers and repeatedly post it, I'm sick of all this free electricity tit now! Bore off you stupid old man and get some ordinary stuff to post. I wonder does his French family not approve off his sugar daddy, he never seems to go with him to France!
He must have annual leave this week, the family that he’s a live in cleaner for have had enough of him 😂

Oh look at me, I'm so popular I can't even answer all my 1000's of messages. Bore off little man🤨

• Haha
I’m actually surprised this thread is as quiet as it is, then again it wouldn’t be that popular seeing as he’s just a Z lister in the Instagram world 💅

• Haha
Why is it that WHEREVER he travels he needs a daily trip to the local B&M equivalent to finger plastic tat? Is he a genuine hoarder or is it just because he sees some of his influenza friends with more followers do it...

No wonder people unfollow him, what does he exactly do, wake up, go to the tat shop, moan, show him “working”, moan again, kiss LQOC arse Ect

No wonder people unfollow him, what does he exactly do, wake up, go to the tat shop, moan, show him “working”, moan again, kiss LQOC arse Ect
Such weird behaviour for a grown man, it’s bizarre.
There’s another guy who was moaning, whinging and actually crying on his Insta yesterday😬 don’t know if anyone follows him, Cleaningandme his username is?

There’s another guy who was moaning, whinging and actually crying on his Insta yesterday😬 don’t know if anyone follows him, Cleaningandme his username is?
Omg, his dancing, his behaviour it’s exactly like our frenchy 😮

oh I may go for a look!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s suspect as fk @Doodlebug71 ! Given Frenchy’s such a grumpy misanthrope maybe the partner’s BANNED cos he needs somewhere to be alone from time to time? Can’t be much fun for miss fluffy to be carted around constantly tho!

• Haha
Strange how his partner never goes to the London rabbit hutch.
I still don’t understand why he’s got the flat when he’s 98% of the time in Yorkshire, why have all your medical appointments in London when you don’t live there! I still think he’s his “partners” little secret 😂 or he’s the live in maid

His being a live in housekeeper for the place up north is totally believable, given there is close to zero personal objects in view, compared to the London tat cave. Frenchy's "job" is rarely referred to, just the occasional recycled story of him banging a keyboard to the Sex and the City theme, then shutting his laptop at midday. Not even a whisper of returning to any office - which is pretty weird at this point, almost all companies have switched to hybrid working.

But how does that explain the holiday flat in Cyprus?! And also if the partner is that wealthy, why on earth is he letting Frenchy cool his heels in one of the absolute roughest parts of SE London? Nothing makes sense :unsure:

His being a live in housekeeper for the place up north is totally believable, given there is close to zero personal objects in view, compared to the London tat cave. Frenchy's "job" is rarely referred to, just the occasional recycled story of him banging a keyboard to the Sex and the City theme, then shutting his laptop at midday. Not even a whisper of returning to any office - which is pretty weird at this point, almost all companies have switched to hybrid working.

But how does that explain the holiday flat in Cyprus?! And also if the partner is that wealthy, why on earth is he letting Frenchy cool his heels in one of the absolute roughest parts of SE London? Nothing makes sense :unsure:
I think him being on the laptop is him writing his book that he’s been hinting at, but who would buy it! He’s not that “famous”

• Haha