Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think him being on the laptop is him writing his book that he’s been hinting at, but who would buy it! He’s not that “famous”
Definitely think your right there. Saying how it’s a big secret but wasn’t he trying to publish himself cause nobody was interested 😂

Reactions: 1
Please tell me he didn’t say there was a bumble bee gang bang in Gloria and then proceeded to call them dirty buggers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Frenchy my love do you know how important bees are? Plus they weren’t loving your tit hole Gloria, they were trying to escape it, instead of recording, just let them out

Reactions: 2
Please tell me he didn’t say there was a bumble bee gang bang in Gloria and then proceeded to call them dirty buggers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Frenchy my love do you know how important bees are? Plus they weren’t loving your tit hole Gloria, they were trying to escape it, instead of recording, just let them out
I was thinking the same. Poor thing was trying to get out. He could have just opened the window instead of filming it. Prick.

Well what do you all think he is up to next week?
He is heading back to France for whatever it is!

Have you noticed that he will always making his distasteful comments about females never males, I think he has a real downer on Women, always ready to put Women down and make little of. It very much like he is anti females

Have you noticed that he will always making his distasteful comments about females never males, I think he has a real downer on Women, always ready to put Women down and make little of. It very much like he is anti females
I’ve always thought he’s a misogynist. Nasty, petty man. Belittling others to make himself feel better.

This whole Paris trip is just one big bore.

Surely if you gotta go to another continent to get filmed then the one you live in you really ain’t all that. Not like it’s somewhere known like America. Can’t even think of a single French show 😂

What an absolute plonker of a man!!!!!
Does anyone else cringe at the sight of these wankers. male fakefluencers dancing around with hoovers? Jesus Christ they’re grown ass men it’s highly embarrassing 🤐

I notice a few more have come on to comment that the twerp is being foul again.

Doesn't want o play with IG, but later on, oh no, he has to as there's an #ad to promote... wanker.

LOL this serves the Gousto marketing team right for sending out freebies to any old micro influenza - you'll get to the bottom of the barrel before too long.

In this case a deeply unpleasant middle aged man stropping about how he HAS to talk about your product to a tiny band of non-bot followers. Way to destroy a brand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seriously turns my stomach. Another vile speciman of instagram. Nasty nasty man!

These “influencers” have got so much power to do some many good things, I’ve seen a campaign for a little girl being shared around who’s got leukaemia and apparently she desperately needs a bone marrow donor, could you imagine what possibilities could be opened up for her and others like her if for once they stopped thinking of themselves sharing money off codes and stupid adds for things they aren’t going to use, I’ve never know anyone to be so selfish and when I saw him throw a massive hissy fit because Instagram removed a song 🙄 Frog, get a life and take a long look in the mirror as the are so many worse off than you and your little song delete is nothing compared to what they are going through