Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as though his partner just has him around because it saves him having to employ a cleaning service 😂 It’s literally all he does. That and go shopping - for cleaning products and tat. So weird.

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER trip to the shopping centre to finger tat and film it for the gram!

The poor old dear is bored out of his tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he’s dropped a bucket of water all over the bed, instead of changing it straight away, he’s done a story and complained that he’s got to clean the floors, no mention about doing the bed as “it’s not his side” what a horrible man. Always thinking of himself

• Wow
If they are on Holidays why is he always on his own during the day! He(frenchy)is like the dirty secret that only comes out at night!!!
He is so far up his own Ass, I really can't understand how anyone could like him!

Reactions: 5
Celebrating the last day in Cyprus with… a trip to the shop to buy more cleaning products :unsure:

Something’s not adding up here!

• Haha
Why are they having a birthday party for a neighbours child!
He’s shown this sort of thing before. I don’t understand either. I could understand it if they had their own children and were reciprocating a favour for a friend or something. But it seems odd to be hosting parties regularly for children who have their own homes nearby.

Does anyone know the background to this?

He’s shown this sort of thing before. I don’t understand either. I could understand it if they had their own children and were reciprocating a favour for a friend or something. But it seems odd to be hosting parties regularly for children who have their own homes nearby.

Does anyone know the background to this?
I believe it’s his partners kid 👀 he moaned one Christmas that he had to have a child there for the day and made out it was the neighbours

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So why’s he saying it’s the neighbour’s child? Why lie about it? Ridiculous.
Yeah I knew the Partner has Child/children. So does he(frenchy) think so little of them that he will only call them his neighbours children! He had said they couldn't have the party before they went away because of covid, so they waited to have it when they came back. I just thought that was all very weird for a neighbours child's party!

Yeah I knew the Partner has Child/children. So does he(frenchy) think so little of them that he will only call them his neighbours children! He had said they couldn't have the party before they went away because of covid, so they waited to have it when they came back. I just thought that was all very weird for a neighbours child's party!
It’s like he’s ashamed to say they are his partners kids, I don’t think the partner would approve of the way frenchy sometimes talks about the child tho 🙄 he’s called the child a brat before

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The way he posted about the party it seemed like it was an inconvenience to him. So I wonder why he even mentioned it in his stories at all? He could have very easily glossed over the whole thing and his followers would have been none the wiser. Surely better that than the half hearted grumbling he displayed. If his partner sees it, and it’s his son, then he may not be impressed.

Reactions: 1
Why host a children's party in your house if they are only your neighbours, do they not have a house?
and If the lad is his partners, then I have no words apart from strange little man.

eraWXcjhHV.jpg

AzhPs6VR9G.jpg
xtMc9jlx3V.jpg

Reactions: 5
If he was that against the party why show on his stories…he’s just made himself out to be a dick the way he’s went on and he wonders why he doesn’t have a great engagement

Stats.

Unfollowing because he's an hole.

View attachment 1122260
I don’t understand how he’s got over 25k followers!! He doesn’t post interesting stuff, plus I’ve noticed that he’ll make hints of slagging off the way Mrs hinch promotes products then he’ll go and like her posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a grade A twit and if he thinks his book will get published then he needs to take his head out of the clouds

I don’t understand how he’s got over 25k followers!! He doesn’t post interesting stuff, plus I’ve noticed that he’ll make hints of slagging off the way Mrs hinch promotes products then he’ll go and like her posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a grade A twit and if he thinks his book will get published then he needs to take his head out of the clouds
He is very good at slagging other accounts off and belittling people. I really don't like his attitude.

oh for feck sake, why does he have to keep copying other instagramers and repeatedly post it, I'm sick of all this free electricity tit now! Bore off you stupid old man and get some ordinary stuff to post. I wonder does his French family not approve off his sugar daddy, he never seems to go with him to France!

Reactions: 1