Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CerealKiller

Everytime he goes to meet his other influencer “friends” it just him shoving a camera in their faces all day. He did it with another instagrammer who’s name I can’t remember but he meets her in London and it’s so cringe and forced. Also who goes to wales and spends time in home bargains filming what’s on the shelves...😂

Reactions: 2

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Jesus big Tefal dome is just about jizzing in his pants storying that goodie bag from the beggars event, what a sad desperate ponce.
All these big and small companies aren’t doing themselves any favours hooking up with this lot, I know I would never buy any of their products knowing they’re linked in with this bunch of moochers ✊🏻
He is a strong candidate for a fringe ma luvlee

• Haha
Just seen he’s been called out for intimidating an account for leaving an honest review of those air steamer things. The company have been horrendous and threatened her with legal action (she’s spoke with trading standards and they’ve said she’s done nothing wrong) and he’s been in her inbox being a horror. 😡😡
That must have been what his little speech in the greenhouse was all about....come speak to me directly ehhh naw yer awrite!!!!

loolabelle

VIP Member
He’s pretty fluent in french I’d say he’s also pretty fluent in BS 🤪
fluent in bs? He practically involuntarily spews it at every opportunity, it just falls out every time he opens his mouth! No wonder he’s gone back to alone on his fella was probably sick of the shit stains trailing behind him!

It’s suspect as fk @Doodlebug71 ! Given Frenchy’s such a grumpy misanthrope maybe the partner’s BANNED cos he needs somewhere to be alone from time to time? Can’t be much fun for miss fluffy to be carted around constantly tho!

• Haha

IsButterACarb?

Please tell me he didn’t say there was a bumble bee gang bang in Gloria and then proceeded to call them dirty buggers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Frenchy my love do you know how important bees are? Plus they weren’t loving your shit hole Gloria, they were trying to escape it, instead of recording, just let them out

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Just seen he’s been called out for intimidating an account for leaving an honest review of those air steamer things. The company have been horrendous and threatened her with legal action (she’s spoke with trading standards and they’ve said she’s done nothing wrong) and he’s been in her inbox being a horror. 😡😡

IsButterACarb?

His being a live in housekeeper for the place up north is totally believable, given there is close to zero personal objects in view, compared to the London tat cave. Frenchy's "job" is rarely referred to, just the occasional recycled story of him banging a keyboard to the Sex and the City theme, then shutting his laptop at midday. Not even a whisper of returning to any office - which is pretty weird at this point, almost all companies have switched to hybrid working.

But how does that explain the holiday flat in Cyprus?! And also if the partner is that wealthy, why on earth is he letting Frenchy cool his heels in one of the absolute roughest parts of SE London? Nothing makes sense :unsure:
I think him being on the laptop is him writing his book that he’s been hinting at, but who would buy it! He’s not that “famous”

• Haha
Jesus big Tefal dome is just about jizzing in his pants storying that goodie bag from the beggars event, what a sad desperate ponce.
All these big and small companies aren’t doing themselves any favours hooking up with this lot, I know I would never buy any of their products knowing they’re linked in with this bunch of moochers ✊🏻
Him n fagash lil aka shopper are absolute bellends!!!! She works in one below she’s hardly going to advertising anything but what she sells in her shop waste of time her being there they must been desperate to make up the numbers!!!!