Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen he’s been called out for intimidating an account for leaving an honest review of those air steamer things. The company have been horrendous and threatened her with legal action (she’s spoke with trading standards and they’ve said she’s done nothing wrong) and he’s been in her inbox being a horror. 😡😡

Reactions: 2
Just seen he’s been called out for intimidating an account for leaving an honest review of those air steamer things. The company have been horrendous and threatened her with legal action (she’s spoke with trading standards and they’ve said she’s done nothing wrong) and he’s been in her inbox being a horror. 😡😡
That must have been what his little speech in the greenhouse was all about....come speak to me directly ehhh naw yer awrite!!!!

what’s the account he’s been intimidating? Have they posted proof? Would love to share it with the companies he works with!

what’s the account he’s been intimidating? Have they posted proof? Would love to share it with the companies he works with!
I’ve seen screenshots of him sending private messages to two girls, one of the ladies has disabilities too. He’s a vile aggressive Bully!!!
I’m not sure if I can share or mention the two ladies involved as they only have smallish accounts and might mean me breaking tattle rules?
I’m sure he’s posted on his stories tagging one of them though 👍.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This dancing and miming is a non starter and is so cringy....dont give up your day job Fwenchy...oh wait 🤣

• Haha
Oooft he’s lost 100 followers so it’s time for another tantrum....grow the fuk up 🤦🏻‍♀️ The latest shite from studio reeks of sheer desperation why wud u punt that tat!!!!

Oooft he’s lost 100 followers so it’s time for another tantrum....grow the fuk up 🤦🏻‍♀️ The latest shite from studio reeks of sheer desperation why wud u punt that tat!!!!
He does my head in with his constant tantrums. I think it's the dances and the way he gyrates his crotch that scares a lot of people away! 🤢 Well that and his constant swipe ups of shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Back in his rabbit hutch in london either had house sitting spell is over or the wife is back.
I wonder if he's gone back to London for his 2nd vaccine. I find it so strange the way he goes back and forth and never any sign of his 'partner'. All his weeds in 'Gloria' will shrivel and die if he doesn't hurry back. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's having another sulk about losing followers :rolleyes: Wouldn't be surprised if it was just Instagram removing his fake followers! I was also wondering what lies he tells companies about his following? he has just over 1% engagement from his followers... If I was a company I wouldn't bother sending products to someone that gets roughly 250 views on a post when they supposedly have 25k real followers.

Reactions: 4
So the balding twunt is 47 soon ...looks like he had been left out in a few hard frosts , I thought he was closer to 60🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m feeling petty today but do these shirts look ironed to you.. 🧐 - no judgement I’ve got a pile of ironing as tall as me to do at the moment but he just talks poo la la all day long 😂
If he has ironed them what was the point in then squashing them all together in the wardrobe just a waste of time the muppet!

Reactions: 1