Frenchies Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blokes a wrongun has two small children he’s disowned! Doesn’t pay for. Speaks to them through text like absolute tit! Disgraceful.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ffs this twit is doing live reaction lives now 🙄, this must be the new bandwagon cos every fucker is jumping on it !

Reactions: 4
Well he says he’s showing content creators how to make it big on TikTok and he wants to start doing it himself. They definitely need the money cos he has said plenty of times he hated doing it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Well he says he’s showing content creators how to make it big on TikTok and he wants to start doing it himself. They definitely need the money cos he has said plenty of times he hated doing it
That’s a head perfect to be used as a football just saying

Reactions: 1
The fraudster is back in business.
Jack please explain why you promised Zoe that if she didn’t get £1000 donated to her go fund me that you would personally make it up. You donated the gift money you said you would but where was the extra? Your all talk! The numbers your getting is from the creators in your live and it will soon flop. Master manipulator.

The fraudster is back in business.
Jack please explain why you promised Zoe that if she didn’t get £1000 donated to her go fund me that you would personally make it up. You donated the gift money you said you would but where was the extra? Your all talk! The numbers your getting is from the creators in your live and it will soon flop. Master manipulator.
He says he would never go for the weekly’s again cos he wouldn’t want to and it’s toxic. You’ve tried many many times but you don’t have any support which your gf openly said a few months ago aswel. He’s all talk. It’s all for money and he’s struggling

Does he still breed Frenchies.
Don’t think so. No one wants to buy them anymore so he wasn’t selling them. He said he’s got rid of all his dogs now and just has 1. It’s not a frenchie he kept.
I can’t stand him he’s back in TikTok as he’s obviously skint. What happened to his shop do anyone know?

Reactions: 3