Frenchies Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! You’re amazing for catching this.
I hope his FA army get themselves over to tattle and read this before they think about gifting again!!!
I can’t remember who but someone has outed him as being Dallas on tik tok already! Just proves it.
it was Buzz who said the Dallas account was him. They are all in the discord supporting him still 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
it was Buzz who said the Dallas account was him. They are all in the discord supporting him still 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oo yeah probably his video I saw! With Danielle looking miserable as always. Yeah they will do because they’re blinded, but some will start seeing his true colours and won’t be long before lord start dipping out and he’s a nobody on the app and back on UC.
Are you getting intel from discord? Anything to report back 🤭

Reactions: 2
Simply, every single one of them on the leaderboard are cunts, no exceptions and anyone who gifts them are mugs and I do struggle to feel an ounce of sympathy for anyone involved. Its so toxic and needs scrapping! Don't even get me started on him breeding dogs for money 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Simply, every single one of them on the leaderboard are cunts, no exceptions and anyone who gifts them are mugs and I do struggle to feel an ounce of sympathy for anyone involved. Its so toxic and needs scrapping! Don't even get me started on him breeding dogs for money 😡
Pandas going live on her account. Called him a vile little man. I live for this drama! Jacks got a life of drama and trolls ahead of him. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 5
He's vile. How come pandas coming out and saying all this? What's happened?

Reactions: 1
Just watched a small part of Frenchies live and see the pups have been moved away from mom altogether now.
I understand they have been weaned which is fine but moms play a big part in these few weeks so they are well mannered well rounded pups.
I pity anyone buying one of these puppies as you will be just buying a whole load of trouble.

If it was Sandys first litter why was she spayed same time as having pups?

I remember first watching Jack when he was with his ex (before he cheated) and even then it had a puppy farm feel about it as soon as he took the camera outback and showed all the cages with the pups then the parents. He wasnt even a registered breeder then and it was obvious he was constantly breeding one after the other. He wouldnt even show his face which made it more suss. His true colours have been ahown but the cult are that obsessed with him they will keep him going. His subscriptions alone are sickening!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just watched a small part of Frenchies live and see the pups have been moved away from mom altogether now.
I understand they have been weaned which is fine but moms play a big part in these few weeks so they are well mannered well rounded pups.
I pity anyone buying one of these puppies as you will be just buying a whole load of trouble.

If it was Sandys first litter why was she spayed same time as having pups?
Eh why have they been moved ??? Someone I know recently breed their dog and they were kept with mum all the time to bond. I definitely think he’s just a breeding farm 🙈 bloody awful !

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He said he’s selling his next ‘batch’ for £10k each is he joking ? Someone pls explain 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
This man is in a dream land. He can’t even sell his pups so tries getting his deluded supporters to buy them. He was live couple weeks ago saying his mate got 6 pups they haven’t sold so ten weeks old and he will let them go cheap. £3 k each 🤣🤣 he was making out his so called Mate didn’t bother advertising them etc that’s why they still there at ten weeks. His followers are deluded I swear. He’s saying he got these long haired carriers and only dogs in the world. Designerbullsessex had these dogs years ago. Dieago- he also got done for puppy farming.
Jack and his girlfriend are a disgrace. Why do he think he’s something special when he looks like a absolute pecker. Go check fatdiabulls pups Jack then talk your talk. At least he’s all legit.

All them whelping pens in his house his pathetic followers paid for 🙄 why is he not embarrassed walking down the street known as a BEG!!

Reactions: 6
Did I hear right he’s now going to open a grooming shop?
That chap Jon was talking about a business meeting him and Jack had to discuss future plans 🤡🤡
To say his puppies are supposed to be top notch he isn’t selling many,
Most breeders of dogs that are any good will have a waiting list and to say he’s not supposed to have bred any for ages I’m surprised these haven’t been snapped up.
Another load of bullshit eh Jack!!

Reactions: 4