Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Simply, every single one of them on the leaderboard are cunts, no exceptions and anyone who gifts them are mugs and I do struggle to feel an ounce of sympathy for anyone involved. Its so toxic and needs scrapping! Don't even get me started on him breeding dogs for money 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I remember first watching Jack when he was with his ex (before he cheated) and even then it had a puppy farm feel about it as soon as he took the camera outback and showed all the cages with the pups then the parents. He wasnt even a registered breeder then and it was obvious he was constantly breeding one after the other. He wouldnt even show his face which made it more suss. His true colours have been ahown but the cult are that obsessed with him they will keep him going. His subscriptions alone are sickening!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

nathan25

VIP Member
This man is in a dream land. He can’t even sell his pups so tries getting his deluded supporters to buy them. He was live couple weeks ago saying his mate got 6 pups they haven’t sold so ten weeks old and he will let them go cheap. £3 k each 🤣🤣 he was making out his so called Mate didn’t bother advertising them etc that’s why they still there at ten weeks. His followers are deluded I swear. He’s saying he got these long haired carriers and only dogs in the world. Designerbullsessex had these dogs years ago. Dieago- he also got done for puppy farming.
Jack and his girlfriend are a disgrace. Why do he think he’s something special when he looks like a absolute pecker. Go check fatdiabulls pups Jack then talk your talk. At least he’s all legit.

All them whelping pens in his house his pathetic followers paid for 🙄 why is he not embarrassed walking down the street known as a BEG!!

Reactions: 6

Lillyloo

VIP Member
All kicking off in Pandas live about jack
I absolutely agree he’s a massive con artist known it for time now! Panda and Paul need to open their eyes and realise Dave is playing them for a fool too he just more clever about how he’s doing it.

busdriver89

VIP Member
He was saying if someone puts a deposit down for one of the dogs in the next 60 minutes they can have him for a reduced price because he’s got a lump on his eye.
Pups aren’t so special after all jack. Puppy farm.

• Wow
  • Sad

busdriver89

VIP Member
Simply, every single one of them on the leaderboard are cunts, no exceptions and anyone who gifts them are mugs and I do struggle to feel an ounce of sympathy for anyone involved. Its so toxic and needs scrapping! Don't even get me started on him breeding dogs for money 😡
Pandas going live on her account. Called him a vile little man. I live for this drama! Jacks got a life of drama and trolls ahead of him. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 5

carrot top

VIP Member
Seen it. We all new he was a user. Has his account gone? Danielle and jack both had mean, bully vibes.
He’s just changed the name of his account,
Pure pawfection uk I think.

Why’s everyone feeling sorry for Annette and Jon? Just made yourselves look a pair of fools
Not so funny now it’s happened to you is it 🤡🤡

Reactions: 4

carrot top

VIP Member
Did I hear right he’s now going to open a grooming shop?
That chap Jon was talking about a business meeting him and Jack had to discuss future plans 🤡🤡
To say his puppies are supposed to be top notch he isn’t selling many,
Most breeders of dogs that are any good will have a waiting list and to say he’s not supposed to have bred any for ages I’m surprised these haven’t been snapped up.
Another load of bullshit eh Jack!!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
The fraudster is back in business.
Jack please explain why you promised Zoe that if she didn’t get £1000 donated to her go fund me that you would personally make it up. You donated the gift money you said you would but where was the extra? Your all talk! The numbers your getting is from the creators in your live and it will soon flop. Master manipulator.
He says he would never go for the weekly’s again cos he wouldn’t want to and it’s toxic. You’ve tried many many times but you don’t have any support which your gf openly said a few months ago aswel. He’s all talk. It’s all for money and he’s struggling

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Frenchies already grow up with so many problems and this man is just overbreeding his, locks them out of the house, screams at them 😞 I’m getting puppy mill vibes.

• Sad

nathan25

VIP Member
Ohhhh what’s going on now 👀 have you seen That Annette video? John has pulled out of the shop. Frenchie been talking bad about Annette and John. She’s done a video. I just seen it on my fyp. I knew from the beginning Jack was using Annette for battles and he used to take the piss out of her 😡
I seen Jack do the weekly’s last week but hardly no one gifted him so he went of and dropped from number 3 to number 49 over night 🤣 he sold two of his dogs to vulnerable followers I see.
also a lady was on live with Gracie slagging him off last week saying he don’t Take care of his dogs. Just breeds them. What happened with him and Gracie do anyone know?
looks like Frenchie army is finally coming to a end 👏 begs!

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
The fraudster is back in business.
Jack please explain why you promised Zoe that if she didn’t get £1000 donated to her go fund me that you would personally make it up. You donated the gift money you said you would but where was the extra? Your all talk! The numbers your getting is from the creators in your live and it will soon flop. Master manipulator.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Absolutely no! Everything they do is for money. He screams red flag to be. How you can beg so blatant on an app he’s just the biggest ick.

Reactions: 3

busdriver89

VIP Member
Ohhhh what’s going on now 👀 have you seen That Annette video? John has pulled out of the shop. Frenchie been talking bad about Annette and John. She’s done a video. I just seen it on my fyp. I knew from the beginning Jack was using Annette for battles and he used to take the piss out of her 😡
I seen Jack do the weekly’s last week but hardly no one gifted him so he went of and dropped from number 3 to number 49 over night 🤣 he sold two of his dogs to vulnerable followers I see.
also a lady was on live with Gracie slagging him off last week saying he don’t Take care of his dogs. Just breeds them. What happened with him and Gracie do anyone know?
looks like Frenchie army is finally coming to a end 👏 begs!
Ahh I can’t find the video? Please say you got it? Everyone new he would be using them! No way he was ever genuine with them.

Reactions: 3