Frenchies Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear right he’s now going to open a grooming shop?
That chap Jon was talking about a business meeting him and Jack had to discuss future plans 🤡🤡
To say his puppies are supposed to be top notch he isn’t selling many,
Most breeders of dogs that are any good will have a waiting list and to say he’s not supposed to have bred any for ages I’m surprised these haven’t been snapped up.
Another load of bullshit eh Jack!!
Exactly - most breeders well known will have the pups sold before they are even born. This idiot is over breeding them poor dogs from a young age and has a few on co-own too.

How he got the cheek to even put his face on TikTok talking so much tit really makes me laugh. He must feel embarrassed and Danielle. It don’t seem like they have many friends. I would be so embarrassed shouting at the screen “come on guys send what you can” or asking everyone to sub and you will see dog content 🙄 his followers must be deluded.
He can’t sell his pups so he’s trying to get his followers to buy them now. He been messaging vulnerable adults about them he’s a disgrace.
I have seen videos on my FYP it looks like this panda and lion king have called him out have they? Everyone has had enough of him.

Reactions: 2
It's sickening watching Annette blowing Jacks's Trumpet just now. Encouraging people to support Frenchie's.
How by supporting them while it benefit the whole community.

Reactions: 1
He’s got people donating now to open his shop? 😡 saying thanks to everyone who has donated as he gets too keep 100% of the money now. Honestly this man is a disgrace 😡😡 one of the worm who had donated is a young mum who don’t work.

Reactions: 3
He was saying if someone puts a deposit down for one of the dogs in the next 60 minutes they can have him for a reduced price because he’s got a lump on his eye.
Pups aren’t so special after all jack. Puppy farm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Saying he will stay on if he gets a unicorn within 3 minutes after earning 1m diamonds on day one! Greed greed greed

• Angry
Does this scrounging ever end 🤦‍♀️
Pahahahahahahaahahaha!! That’s bleeping hillarious He’s gonna open a shop funded by chairty basically. What a bleeping numpty. At least everyone will know where he is to go and show there support 😅

He also read out the names on his live of people who had payed to have their name on the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Ohhhh what’s going on now 👀 have you seen That Annette video? John has pulled out of the shop. Frenchie been talking bad about Annette and John. She’s done a video. I just seen it on my fyp. I knew from the beginning Jack was using Annette for battles and he used to take the piss out of her 😡
I seen Jack do the weekly’s last week but hardly no one gifted him so he went of and dropped from number 3 to number 49 over night 🤣 he sold two of his dogs to vulnerable followers I see.
also a lady was on live with Gracie slagging him off last week saying he don’t Take care of his dogs. Just breeds them. What happened with him and Gracie do anyone know?
looks like Frenchie army is finally coming to a end 👏 begs!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh what’s going on now 👀 have you seen That Annette video? John has pulled out of the shop. Frenchie been talking bad about Annette and John. She’s done a video. I just seen it on my fyp. I knew from the beginning Jack was using Annette for battles and he used to take the piss out of her 😡
I seen Jack do the weekly’s last week but hardly no one gifted him so he went of and dropped from number 3 to number 49 over night 🤣 he sold two of his dogs to vulnerable followers I see.
also a lady was on live with Gracie slagging him off last week saying he don’t Take care of his dogs. Just breeds them. What happened with him and Gracie do anyone know?
looks like Frenchie army is finally coming to a end 👏 begs!
Ahh I can’t find the video? Please say you got it? Everyone new he would be using them! No way he was ever genuine with them.

Seen it. We all new he was a user. Has his account gone? Danielle and jack both had mean, bully vibes.

Seen it. We all new he was a user. Has his account gone? Danielle and jack both had mean, bully vibes.
He’s just changed the name of his account,
Pure pawfection uk I think.

Why’s everyone feeling sorry for Annette and Jon? Just made yourselves look a pair of fools
Not so funny now it’s happened to you is it 🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Who would trust these idiots with their dog. Annette in some ways had it coming, she's annoyed the heck out of me for the longest time gushing over these people and choosing to ignore what everyone else could see.

• Heart
Just to say I don’t feel sorry for Annette or John. They are just as bad as Frenchies. Annette is a beg and she’s going to cash in on this now by looks of it. She keeps saying the next few days she will tell all.

There were subscribers of Frenchies going in to her live asking how to cancel their subscription with frenchies. They said they don’t know how to do it and don’t want to be a part of it anymore. Annette has set up a discord and everyone was joining. She says she was told before not to ever post it. Frenchies didn’t want anyone in hers.

I think they have changed their TikTok name and gone private.
well what they going to do now as they got a lot of subscribers and they are never live anymore. Hopefully everyone will cancel and their day has finally come. 🤞