Frenchies Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers what he said about the Queen, well Annette choose to let that go and she's meant to be a fan of the Royals. It was so disgusting and disrespectful.

Reactions: 2
I do not feel sorry for any of them to be honest, any fool can see what Frenchies are, so by the sounds of it they got in deep and now they will pay the price.
Not heard anything more from Annette but knowing she is probably going to tell all for a fee she is not so innocent.

Reactions: 1
That Frenchie fella has morphed into that man who stands in the kitchen telling everyone how rich he is, he now has the zact same hair comb forward.

That Frenchie fella has morphed into that man who stands in the kitchen telling everyone how rich he is, he now has the zact same hair comb forward.
Who is that? Don’t think I have seen him before? Do frenchies still go live? I haven’t seen them for ages.

He’s now on live wanking a dog off🤢 I quickly clicked on and clicked off again!! Who wants to watch that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Its all went tits up between that Jon guy & Annette and now he is back being buddies with Jack after falling out with him 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't believe he's back matey with Frenchie and they are battling. I wonder if they realize Anette is skint and wants to get to the top on the weeklies, she needs cash for her cruise at the weekend.

The frenchies are back on a different account on the beg. Times must be tough to go back to batteling. He said he'd never do it again 👀🙃🤣

Reactions: 3
The frenchies are back on a different account on the beg. Times must be tough to go back to batteling. He said he'd never do it again 👀🙃🤣
What account are they on? 🤣 surely she’s due to drop soon isn’t she? Probably wants some cash for the baby items.
The shop can’t be doing well then if they are back begging.

What account are they on? 🤣 surely she’s due to drop soon isn’t she? Probably wants some cash for the baby items.
The shop can’t be doing well then if they are back begging.
she has had the baby. They are on lifewiththefrenchies_

• Wow
Is that a show or something? Frenchies is back and he is EQ and Miss Reds agency. Buckle up guys.
He also has a guy from Scotland on his books called Nae Dial who never shows his face & has been nothing but a bullying coward on the app. But he goes in another Scottish questionable characters box battles now & sucks up all the big gifters arses to get all the gifts to win these box battles so Jack will now get a percentage of that i am sure (i think thats how these agencies work that represent live “creators”)

I know EQ has been around long enough to remember Frenchie, but not sure about Miss Red. You only have to type his name into the search bar on TT. I'm sure this will be an enjoyable ride watching this play out. My usual people have become stale and predictable to watch.