Frenchies Army

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no! Everything they do is for money. He screams red flag to be. How you can beg so blatant on an app he’s just the biggest ick.

Reactions: 3
When people are described as Truly Amazing I want to know why. I'm open minded and always willing to listen as to how so. Now I've head Annette preach they donated 200 to her charity, but I've not heard anything else.

Reactions: 2
How does he not bust a blood vessel when he screams , when he sends himself big gifts.

• Haha
Frenchies already grow up with so many problems and this man is just overbreeding his, locks them out of the house, screams at them 😞 I’m getting puppy mill vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When people are described as Truly Amazing I want to know why. I'm open minded and always willing to listen as to how so. Now I've head Annette preach they donated 200 to her charity, but I've not heard anything else.
Were they not meant to be paying for Annette to go on holiday? Might have been after the 2nd week they were doing the weeklys that they paid for it but not seen her go away so was wondering if they ever did 🧐

Were they not meant to be paying for Annette to go on holiday? Might have been after the 2nd week they were doing the weeklys that they paid for it but not seen her go away so was wondering if they ever did 🧐
She went on that cruise but that seems to be something she does regular. I never see them on chat with her like once upon a time.

She went on that cruise but that seems to be something she does regular. I never see them on chat with her like once upon a time.
ah right. I don’t follow her but she pops up on live and the odd video on my fyp and always wondered if she went away on the holiday they paid for.

ah right. I don’t follow her but she pops up on live and the odd video on my fyp and always wondered if she went away on the holiday they paid for.
I doubt it was them who payed.I think they were friendly when she was doing her charity shave.

I was tired and looking at TT with the sound off, I saw what I thought was a young Freddie Mercury just sitting staring, it took me ages to work out it was Mrs Frenchie.

• Haha
So Frenchies Army are number one so far on the leader board. I wonder if they will get pipped at the post like we saw with Gracie.

Thought they don’t do gifting rings. Did Gracie just send 2 or 3 unis? So much for never gifting each other!

He is such a con artist it's incredible. tit dad. Doesn't pay for them, doesn't see them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All kicking off in Pandas live about jack
I absolutely agree he’s a massive con artist known it for time now! Panda and Paul need to open their eyes and realise Dave is playing them for a fool too he just more clever about how he’s doing it.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree he’s a massive con artist known it for time now! Panda and Paul need to open their eyes and realise Dave is playing them for a fool too he just more clever about how he’s doing it.
Money just turns people into monsters. Where do Panda & Paul get all their money though to drop as big as they do on people?