Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Saturday night gary posted a quote on his Facebook about being a better person. I wish I had screenshot because I can't remember exactly what it said and he deleted it not long after. Kirsty's friend Jenny had commented on it saying he was the better person and to remember that he has friends and family who love him and are supporting him!

Reactions: 7
On Saturday night gary posted a quote on his Facebook about being a better person. I wish I had screenshot because I can't remember exactly what it said and he deleted it not long after. Kirsty's friend Jenny had commented on it saying he was the better person and to remember that he has friends and family who love him and are supporting him!
I wonder if Poppy will still be a flower girl at her wedding!

Shannon was a young baby when they got together. As far as I know word of mouth Gary has turned a few of Kirsty’s friends against her Jenny being one of them but Jenny is a big gossip so Kirsty is better off without her.
Takes 2 to tango but Gary is not all he acts like on them vlogs and only takes kids places to vlog and make everyone think he’s the prefect father very different in real life I’ve seen for my own eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Shannon was a young baby when they got together. As far as I know word of mouth Gary has turned a few of Kirsty’s friends against her Jenny being one of them but Jenny is a big gossip so Kirsty is better off without her.
Takes 2 to tango but Gary is not all he acts like on them vlogs and only takes kids places to vlog and make everyone think he’s the prefect father very different in real life I’ve seen for my own eyes
Rather than the vague, cryptic clues can you give us examples of Gary's real life behaviour that contrasts his image on the vlogs? I mean things that you have seen with your own eyes, not as-far-as-I-know examples. Also why did she leave him at this stage in life?
I did notice that Kirsty and Jenny are no longer FB friends, I'm very surprised to hear that Jenny is a gossip, she really doesn't look the type!

Reactions: 9
Yes Gary seemed to be the only freer who worked and it seemed on camera he did most of the cooking and things for the kids

Reactions: 3
All for the camera lived in the same street as them Kirsty did everything he only did the cooking and that’s only because he wasn’t working. he’s only been working a year and a half in the past 15 years. I met Kirsty at a course and she come across as a timid lady who was controlled she wanted a job but confined in a friend of mine that Gary didn’t want her to get a job

Reactions: 4
All for the camera lived in the same street as them Kirsty did everything he only did the cooking and that’s only because he wasn’t working. he’s only been working a year and a half in the past 15 years. I met Kirsty at a course and she come across as a timid lady who was controlled she wanted a job but confined in a friend of mine that Gary didn’t want her to get a job
Kirsty wanted a job? As what, a mystery shopper? :LOL: I don't think she has any qualifications, no wonder Gary wanted her at home. They were raking it in in benefits, it would have cost them far too much money for her to get a minimum wage job. Jokes aside, I hope she uses this chance to get some qualifications, she has another 20+ years left until pension age so if she really wants a job she is a free woman now and can job search to her heart's content. I do remember before Dave Rfam found God and decided to mend his ways :p that he did an Angry Manc on Gary and accused him of being controlling over Kirsty. It's very possible but I'm not sure what sort of control...Kirsty was out shopping and lunching with friends everyday, it's not as if she wasn't allowed out of the house.

• Haha
Was Gary shagging Jenny and was that the reason behind their split?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was actually wondering if kirsty had met someone else and that's why Jenny had turned on her!

Reactions: 6
I don't think either of them cheated personally but I do think there's more to the break up. Can't see how Gary was controlling Kirsty spent so much money and he did loads. Look at all the time he spent putting Christmas lights up which Kirsty seemed to enforce

I know them if you chose not to believe that’s entirely your choice. Unfortunately what i’am saying is facts there’s so much that happened behide closed doors the shopping was to put vlogs out for content he hated her out of his sight and would call her all the time to check her whereabouts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kirsty has changed her name on Facebook and her mum isn't friends with Gary. Meanwhile Gary's taken the kids to pizza hut

Reactions: 1
I didnt think he was controlling her ... jeez you live n learn she always seemed the one to get her way

Kirsty has changed her name on Facebook and her mum isn't friends with Gary. Meanwhile Gary's taken the kids to pizza hut
Whats she changed her name to? Where did u see Gary is at Pizza Hut?

Reactions: 1
I noticed Abbie and Gary arent friends either unless Abbie has another account...
Also Gazza isn't friends with Hannah now or Kirsty but still is with Gary. Definitely thinking there's loads more to this and they're taking sides

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.