Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Kirsty doesn’t encourage the older kids to get jobs, surely she would want to see them do something with their lives instead of staying home all day or going shopping ??

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why Kirsty doesn’t encourage the older kids to get jobs, surely she would want to see them do something with their lives instead of staying home all day or going shopping ??
Look at Rfam, Rees family etc, none of them seem bothered about education. Freers are no different. Lived well on benefits for years, it would cost them too much to work.

Reactions: 2
Gary looks better for being at his mums, it’s taken a couple of years off him and he gets to spend quality time with the children. Before the split their weekends were spent at home on the PS4/iPads while their parents shopped, had coffee etc.

Reactions: 1
There’s definitely more to Gary and Kirsty’s break up much much more remember vlogs are staged and some will be fake there was a lot going on behind the scenes Gary isn’t all as he seems on them vlogs

• Wow
Yes, and then Kirsty's mum also bought her sweets and toys to reward her for having the treatment :rolleyes:. Poppy and Jack definitely get preferential treatment, they get bought 'afters' everyday (sweets for coming out of school) but you never hear of anything for the older ones.
They probably got the same when they were younger and at school it seems they "parent" until they reach secondary school then they just get left to their own devices including the much older kids not working at all when they hit 16/17/18 and clear there are no boundaries yet they can still live in the house and not pay anything towards food or anything. Paul the 13 year old boy hardly goes to school and was getting into trouble and they didnt put their foot down and crack down on it and you can see his younger brother Jack going the same way if they dont crack down

Scott is the only one that works, im not sure what stops Hannah or Shannon from working. I think they said Jordon has ADHD which prevents him from getting a job (?). They’ve all had bf/gfs move in or stay for long periods of time, excluding Shannon.

They don’t have bedtimes either, the younger ones just went to bed when they did.

Look at Rfam, Rees family etc, none of them seem bothered about education. Freers are no different. Lived well on benefits for years, it would cost them too much to work.
I don't want to say this but R family do seem to emphasise the importance of education and are always pushing the kids to get their certificates.
Freers just seem to drift through life. Kirsty doesn't even get the younger ones to school on time. I'm amazed Shazza isn't popping out kids too, she doesn't seem to do anything but watch America hallmark channel programmes and clean. Hannah is like her mum, a shopaholic. Her videos are interesting, she seems very isolated from the others and lives in her room, going downstairs for dinner or out shopping.
I think Sky is the reason Scott works, she seems a great girl and a good influence for him.

I was shocked when the Freer's split and I am even more shocked that they have not reunited. I wonder how Kirsty will afford to stay in that house with no work!
The kids are rude and spoilt but at least they don't hide that fact none of them put on an act for the family and Poppy and Jack seem to be growing into desent young people despite their obvious favoured place in the family.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Everytime in a supermarket all you hear is "I want I want I want!" Then all the screaming and spinning the trolley around about when people are trying to shop.
It would drive me mad it was bad enough to watch
I didn't watch for a while but was shocked to see how poppy has grown, and I really dont mean that in a horrible way I just feel bad for them as all they seemed to eat was junk food and sweets. Even though she was at the dentist's regular for her teeth.
I think Poppy is a complete and utter spoilt little brat!

Reactions: 11
There’s definitely more to Gary and Kirsty’s break up much much more remember vlogs are staged and some will be fake there was a lot going on behind the scenes Gary isn’t all as he seems on them vlogs
Do tell us more :sneaky: Who has the popcorn?

Reactions: 8
I don't want to say this but R family do seem to emphasise the importance of education and are always pushing the kids to get their certificates.
Freers just seem to drift through life. Kirsty doesn't even get the younger ones to school on time. I'm amazed Shazza isn't popping out kids too, she doesn't seem to do anything but watch America hallmark channel programmes and clean. Hannah is like her mum, a shopaholic. Her videos are interesting, she seems very isolated from the others and lives in her room, going downstairs for dinner or out shopping.
I think Sky is the reason Scott works, she seems a great girl and a good influence for him.
Actually you're right, at least Rfa m get their kids to school on time and Sarah does go on about finishing school. I Take that back.

I would just like to point out Jordan and Scott drive around with No license and no insurance you would think Gary and Kirsty would say something
Wow thats worrying, especially if he has his kids in the car with him!

I was shocked when the Freer's split and I am even more shocked that they have not reunited. I wonder how Kirsty will afford to stay in that house with no work!
The kids are rude and spoilt but at least they don't hide that fact none of them put on an act for the family and Poppy and Jack seem to be growing into desent young people despite their obvious favoured place in the family.
I imagine she would have had to claim universal credit and look for work?

Scott didn't like being on camera so may be he played it down...not sure about Jordan. Gary seemed to be the stricter out of the 2 parents. Kirsty never pushed the kids and didn't even seem bothered about them missing school

Yes a Freer thread!!
2 clueless parents bringing up equally clueless kids.
Can’t stand Poppy 😬 she’s so so so spoiled!
Really like Shannon.
They have no drive in life, all seems like a learned behaviour.
How many bloody kids does Jordan have?! His ADHD clearly didn’t stop him doing that, why would it stop him getting a job?!
Haven’t watched in a while - shocked to hear about the split

Reactions: 5
Yes a Freer thread!!
2 clueless parents bringing up equally clueless kids.
Can’t stand Poppy 😬 she’s so so so spoiled!
Really like Shannon.
They have no drive in life, all seems like a learned behaviour.
How many bloody kids does Jordan have?! His ADHD clearly didn’t stop him doing that,

why would it stop him getting a job?!
Haven’t watched in a while - shocked to hear about the split
Jordan has 2 boys.
Am sure I heard him say in a vlog a while ago, that he sometimes works with Scott, maybe wrong though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.